- 26 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 MAG MPI DTS Bravo III
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
2011 Sea Ray 260 Sundeck with only 45 hours!
This boat has been stored in a high and dry since new and never been bottom painted.
It is equipped with the premium stereo package that includes amplifier, speakers in cockpit and bow, subwoofer and transom remote control. It also has the SMART TOW package that will digitally control the engine RPM and speed while towing a wakeboarder or skier behind the boat.
Hull sides are white and Black with Two Tone Gelcoat and it also features a black double Bimini top. Garmin GPS Map 546s Chart Plotter and Depth Sounder, Two tone Quartz Interior Cushions, Docking Lights, Indirect Cockpit LED Lighting, Hydraulic Trim Tabs, Adjustable Helm and Passenger Bucket Seats, Cockpit Table, Auto Fire Suppression System. Powered by a MerCruiser 350 MAG MPI (300 HP) DTS Bravo III last serviced at 33 hours.
Please call, click or stop by for more information. Thanks!
- Key Features
- Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty on hull and deck. Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty. Available in optional black, blue, burgundy, red, or pewter two-tone gel-coat finish with Sundeck graphics. Two large storage lockers in cockpit sole, and transom access ski/wakeboard storage. Transom seat that looks out over swim platform. Cockpit entertainment center with sink and faucet. Sony 12V AM/FM CD player with digital display remote and iPod connector. MerCruiser 5.0L MPI ECT w/Bravo III sterndrive is standard engine SmartCraft diagnostics system standard. Sunbrella bimini top standard. Forward boarding ladder in concealed anchor hatch. Large head compartment with vanity, sink, and portable head standard. Extended swim platform with non-slip rubber inserts and concealed ladder. Sea Ray Owners Club membership (available in USA and Canada).
- Alarms, engine - oil & water (audible) Gauges, high-visibility custom sea ray w/glass lenses: fuel gauge speedometer trim gauge tachometer Horn Shift & throttle lever w/trim switch & ignition cutout lanyard stop switch Smartcraft diagnostics: instrumentation, custom sea ray sport boats smartcraft gauges w/glass lenses, low-glare blue night lighting & chrome bezels (includes fuel, oil, speedometer, trim & water temperature) system tachometer (includes: depth, engine, alarms/hourmeter, oil pressure, water temp, fuel consumption/usage, trim level, troll control, voltage & digital speed) Steering, power-assisted Switch panel, custom sea ray w/weatherproof lighted chrome toggle switches & legend backlighting Tilt & trim, drive Tilt wheel
- Cockpit Features
- Armrests, flip-down - bow lounger (port & starboard) Beverage holders (10), stainless steel w/rubber insert Carpet liner, snap-in Compass Cooler, carry-on w/designated storage Cooler, insulated - built-in at bow Cooler, insulated thermoform tub w/gas-assist fiberglass lid & stainless-steel latch Dash, custom soft touch urethane w/chrome bezels, brushed aluminum accent Door, bow block-off - acrylic Door, transom - acrylic & stainless steel Floor, finished fiberglass Grab handles - stainless steel Head compartment, enclosed w/fiberglass lockable door, molded fiberglass liner w/sink, vanity storage, mirror & light Head, portable Lighting, indirect led Outlet, 12v accessory (2) wet bar & starboard storage Stereo, sony 12v am/fm w/single cd player, mp3 port, ipod connector, weatherproof speakers (4) & digital cockpit remote control Storage, bow in-floor fiberglass w/vinyl matting & gas-assisted lid Storage, cockpit, lockable, in-floor fiberglass w/vinyl matting & gas-assisted lid Storage, side panels (bow & cockpit) - vinyl wrapped Storage, transom accessible water-sports w/vinyl matting, fiberglass lid & stainless-steel stay Storage, under bow seat - fiberglass (port & starboard) molded into deck Storage, under helm (starboard) w/lighting & trash receptacle Table, cockpit w/designated storage Vinyl, marine-grade w/mildew & uv protection Wet bar w/stainless-steel sink, faucet & storage below
- Hull & Deck
- Beach boarding ladder (bow) - forward deck w/integral hatch & concealed stainless-steel four-step ladder Bow & stern eyes, stainless steel Cleats, custom sea ray thru-bolted - stainless steel (6), pull-up Deck, fill plates (2) - stainless steel Drain plug, brass-threaded - garboard Gel coat, arctic white Graphics package Hardware, stainless steel Light, navigation - stainless steel Light, stern - removable Portlights, stainless steel (2 opening) Resin, high-performance vinylester Rub rail, pvc w/stainless-steel insert Storage, anchor w/fiberglass hatch, stainless-steel latch & gas assist, designated clips & sound deadening mat Swim platform, stainless-steel accent w/concealed three-step swim ladder (stainless steel) & integral grab handle Vent system, engine compartment - integral, stainless steel Windshield wiper w/autopark - starboard Windshield, custom tempered/tinted, curved glass w/walk-thru, stainless-steel hold-back latch & supports
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht