- 26 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6.2L MPI Bravo III
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
26' SEA RAY SUNDANCER 260 DA 2004 ...
ORIGINAL OWNER ... LOW HOURS!
Come on down to our docks and check out this newly listed 26' Sea Ray 2004. "Kimba II" is clean and well maintained by her original owner. There is room for 7 people to cruise the ocean and enjoy our "winter" sunshine. A cockpit table and wet bar make entertaining aboard, an ease.
The cabin will sleep four adults between the convertible V-berth and the mid-berth. The cabin includes a galley, flat screen TV, DVD player, stereo system and an enclosed head with a shower wand.
The inboard and out drive were both recently serviced, including an oil change and the out drive was painted. With just under 240 hours on a single Mercruiser 6.2L engine, she has plenty of life left for her new owners!
HEAD OUT AND ENJOY YOUR WEEKENDS ON THE WATER!
- Forward V-berth with mirror and shelves Storage below V-berth Convertible dinette with convenient storage for dinette top Mid-berth Philips flat screen TV, Trutech DVD player and a Clarion marine stereo, (Sirius ready) Emergency hatch with Oceanair sun shade (3) Opening ports with screens Cabin sleeps four Carpet and carpet runners Galley: Sink with hot and cold water, Norcold refrigerator, Sylvania microwave, Kenyon KISS single burner stove top and storage Enclosed head with Vacuflush toilet, shower
- Cockpit and Deck Equipment
- Helm chair with fold up bolster for stand up driving\ Molded steps to walk-through windshield for access to the bow deck Lounger settee to port Cockpit table Forward and rear facing bench seating in cockpit Cockpit wet bar with retractable faucet Clarion stereo controls from helm (2) Cockpit speakers (6) Built-in drink holders Courtesy lights Full camper enclosure Swim step Transom locker
- Electronics and Navigation
- Garmin 276 GPS Raymarine Ray 215 DSC VHF Marlin windlass Ritchie compass Radar arch Trim tabs Jabsco remote spot light
- Engine and Mechanical
- Mercruiser 6.2L, 320 HP Bravo III out drive with stainless steel counter-rotating props (2) Batteries with battery charger Summer 2013 : Inboard/Outboard serviced; including oil change and fresh paint on the out drive. Bottom was painted two years ago; the owner's diver cleans the bottom with a piece of carpet, which can increase the life of the bottom paint. New hot water tank Wired for under water lights
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.