One of the most economical trawlers on the market today. Burning 2.7 gph while cruising at 7.3 knots gives you a cruising range of over 1500 miles. A beautiful master stateroom and a second stateroom/office. With galley and salon you have a very comfy live aboard and many other amenities. One of the few and also the best priced one on the market.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- You can enter through the transom door on the huge swim platform onto a small cockpit. Enter the salon with settee and table to port side. Down a few steps to the galley on the starboard side and combination stateroom/office to port. Vacu flush head with large separate shower to port and master straight ahead with island queen.
- Main Salon
- Settee and hi/lo table to port also makes into bunk Settee to starboard TV enclosed forward Nav station to port Storage under both settees Huge storage below teak and holly floor
- Corian counter tops Pressure water SS GE refrigerator w/ice and water Double sinks SS GE Micro-wave and convection oven Kenyon four burner electric stove Splendid washer/dryer Broan trash compacter Euro-Pro toaster oven Krupp’s coffee maker
- Master Stateroom & Head
- Centerline queen bed Two large hanging closets Ample storage drawers on either side Adjacent to head with Corian counters and Vacu-flush head Large tub shower
- Guest Stateroom
- Single bed that pulls out to double Desk and chair for office. Entrance to huge engine room
- Anodized rails Swim platform with ladder Aft deck washdown Bow pulpit with double windlass Danforth Anchor with 200 ft. chain Plow anchor with 200 ft. chain KVH Trackvision Remote spotlight Two 18000 BTU R/C heat and air units 12V 400 GPD RO water maker Hinged mast with antennas
- Electronics and Helm
- Helm seat Electrical panel Sony am/fm stereo Icom VHF Yanmar gauges Ray Marine Auto pilot Richie compass Furuno NavNetVX2 GPS/Radar KVH Trackvision Richie compass
- 12V 50 Amp power 50 amp power cord Maspower 8 kw generator with 1200 hrs. Two batteries for windlass 1300 amp hour batteries 3000 watt Xantrex digital inverter
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Yanmar 4JH4E 54 HP diesels 2000 hours Cruise @ 2250 burning 2.7 mpg at 7.3 kts Dual Racor filters for both engines Oil change system for both engines and generator * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- 2006 Action Marine 10' hard bottom dingy with 9.9 Tohatsu 2011 Engine
- Brokers Comments
- A must see boat if you are thinking of cruising or doing the loop. Best priced N37 on the market today.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES