Well-equipped Hunter 40’ sloop. racing pedigree with shoal draft. Boat comes with AC, watermaker, and generator. Plenty of storage throughout the boat, dodger, bimini, full awning from aft of mast to transom.
There is a custom aft platform for storage with swim ladder and dinghy access. There are solar panels and solar vents, BBQ grill, and auxiliary fuel tank.
Boat has recently been detailed and bottom painted in October 2013.
A Boat worth viewing for any sailor looking at extended cruising offshore.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The interior of the Hunter is entered via a sliding hatch from the cockpit. The Starboard amidship is the “L” shaped galley. Opposite on the portside is a navigation table. The salon has a bench seat to port and a settee to starboard. Forward in the bow is a “V” berth with a watermaker in storage to starboard. Aft under cockpit is master stateroom with full headroom on each side. There is a double access wet shower to port. Engine under stairway is accessible by all 4 sides.
- Main Salon
- There is an “L” shaped settee to starboard with storage under seating and bookshelves and reading lamps. Portside there is a bench seat/bunk with additional storage behind and above the bench. Whale gusher pump access behind salon starboard aft cushion.
- “L” shaped with double bowl sink, with fresh and salt water faucets. Gas System brand 3 burner + oven propane stove. Xintex S-2a propane fume detector. Goldstar microwave oven. Boat currently has only one ice box, but can have refrigeration plates reinstalled.
- Master Stateroom
- Full queen size bunk with full head Storage below bunk Access to fuel tanks and steering, aft of bunk Starboard side hanging locker with hatches and reading lamps.
- Guest Stateroom
- V-berth forward Hatch and solar vents, storage locker to port, storage and watermaker unit to starboard.
- Cockpit with aft storage for propane tank Two X Maxwell #28 self-tailing winches Two X Maxwell #24 self-tailing winches B & R Mast with new rigging in 2001 Harken mark III roller furler Whisker Pole Stainless Steel Steering Wheel Wind vane at mast head Main sail with Stack Pack 3 Reed Points 140% Foam Luff Genoa Cruising Spinnaker 1.5 Ounce Cockpit Dodger Bimini Cover 4 Rope Jammers Full Boat Awning from the Mast to Transom Force 10 BBQ Grill Custom Teak & Stainless Steel Swim Platform w/ Ladder 11 Open Port Lights 4 Hatches Double life lines and gates, replaced in 2003 Instruments: Signet Marine wind direction SL 245 Richie compass YEASU 600 SSB radio Maxwell 1200 rope and chain bow winch Bruce anchors, 45lbs. and 33lbs. bow anchors, ample chain.
- Electronics and Helm
- Chart Plotter Alden Satfind 406 Epirb Horizon Depth Finder
- Trace 2000 watt power inverter Battery Charger 120 Watt Solar Panel Link 10 Battery Monitor Balmar Alternator Balmar water heater Pioneer 6 Disc CD Changer Sony Stereo Kubota EA300 Phasor 3.5kw Generator Standard VHF Radio Spar Creek alternator control
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Yanmar 4JHE Diesel Fresh Water Cooled Alpha Regulator Mini Maid Water Maker model Ro/100, 120 volt
- Large amount of spare parts for all systems on the boat
- Brokers Comments
- Boat in very good condition. It has been setup for shorthanded cruising. All systems work and the sails are in good condition. Bring all offers, vessel seriously for sale.