- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3126 B's
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION!!
This Super Clean Low Hour Cabo 35 Flybridge is powered with the preferred Electronic Caterpillar 3126B diesels engines offering 450 horsepower each. She's equipped with Glendining Electronic Flybridge and Cockpit engine controls which give you the ability to program troll speeds (Trolling Values), engine sync and are expandable for multiple stations. Her factory options/features include leather interior, teak and holly floors, Corian counter tops, oil change system, custom hardtop, Rupp outriggers, Release Helm & Companion Chairs, Release Fighting Chair with rocket launcher, fish boxes with macerator pump-out system, transom bait tank, heavy duty transom door, generator in a sound shield, air-conditioning/heat and a great electronics package with KVH Satellite TV and upgraded 37" Salon TV.
She's in Excelent Condition with just having the props tuned, bottom painted and a full interior and exterior detail completed. Engine and generator service has been performed making her ready for fun fishing, tournaments or just cruising. Call listing broker for additional information or to setup an appointment to see the boat.
- As you walk through the salon door teak woodwork throughout is elegant and durable. The salon provides the perfect environment for relaxing or entertaining in comfort. Five can dine comfortably at the starboard settee, and there is additional seating located portside, aft of the galley. There's easy access to storage beneath settees and behind bulkheads. Portside in the galley, even the most discerning chefs will appreciate Corian countertops, twin burners, large refrigerator, deep sink and convection microwave oven. Understated luxury continues below in the spacious double cabin. A large, double island berth on centerline with easily accessed dry storage below puts many larger boats to shame. Two rod lockers forward conceal as many as 10 offshore rods with reels. A spacious head with separate stall shower adjoins the forward stateroom. Two additional single berths are located portside in the guest cabin. Padded bolsters ring the cockpit for extra comfort when bringing in big fish. Tackle center for easily organizing in the custom built drawers at the two rigging stations, which are located over the engine boxes. Easily opened for quick engine access, these boxes double as comfortable seats for watching baits, relaxing while running out to the grounds or hanging on the hook after a long day. Port and starboard cabinets running nearly the length of the cockpit provide storage for gaffs and bait nets, leaving the cockpit clean and free of obstruction when fighting a fish. Two six cubic foot fish boxes equipped with macerator lay flush with the cockpit sole, and both fresh and saltwater wash downs are close at hand. A 50 gallon bait tank is located in the aft cap rail, minimizing intrusion into valuable cockpit space.
- SALON/CABIN FEATURES
- CruiseAir Air Conditioning/Heat w/ 2 SMX II Control Panels In Forward Stateroom & Salon Custom Entertainment Center w/ 37" Samsung LED TV KVH Tracvision Satellite TV System Custom Blinds Throughout Salon Teak Dining Table w/ Pedestal Fixed Tinted Salon Glass Windows Teak Interior Wood Superbly Joined & Finished Recessed Mini Halogen Overhead Lighting Positive Latches Used On Cabinet Doors & Drawers Rod Storage Behind Starboard Lounge Seating Starboard Side Settee Converts To Double Berth Port Side Settee Stereo w/ Speakers Throughout Including Cockpit Teak and Holly Sole Flooring AC Duplex Outlet/GFI Protected. Teak Interior Trim Vinyl Covered Headliner & Valance
- GALLEY FEATURES
- Ceramic Cook Top, Two Burner, Recessed w/ Corian Cover. Corian Counter Top (Fossil Color) w/ Custom Corian Sea Rails Recessed Halogen Counter Top Lighting Custom Mounted Sink Panasonic Dimension 4 Microwave/Convection Oven Positive Latches Used On Cabinet Doors & Drawers Norcold Refrigerator AC/DC w/ Top Freezer Storage Compartments & Drawers Throughout. Single Lever Faucet Teak and Holly Flooring
- MASTER STATEROOM
- Double Island Berth w/ Storage Below TV Built In Starboard Side Locker Two Rod Storage Lockers w/ Horizontal Rod Racks Hanging Locker w/ Light Storage Under Island Berth Tinted Deck Hatch w/ Screen Vinyl Covered Headliner Ample Storage Throughout AC Receptacles SMX II Air Condition/Heat Control
- GUEST STATEROOM
- Over/Under Single Berths Matching Quilts, Pillows & Shams Teak Access Door Drawer Storage Overhead Recessed Lighting 2 Opening Side Ports
- HEAD FEATURES
- Vac-U-Flush Head (Fresh Water) Automatic Sump Pump Adjustable AC/Heat Vent Custom Corian Counter Top Custom Vanity w/ Storage Cabinet Separate Shower Stall Exhaust Blower Holding Tank Monitor System Recessed Halogen Lighting Opening Port Polished Stainless Steel Sink Skylight Toiletry Storage Cabinet Corian Framed w/ Sliding Mirror Doors Towel Rack
- FLYBRIDGE & ELECTRONICS
- 2-Raymarine GPS/Plotter/Radar Raymarine E-80 GPS/Plotter Icom IC-502 VHF Radio w/ Remote Speaker Northstar GPS 952 Plotter Raymarine ST8002 Autopilot w/ Rudder Angle Indicator KVH Sat TV Antenna & Receiver Stereo CD and Speakers Tournament Style Helm Configuration Release Helm & Companion Chairs Bench Seat Forward Of Console w/ Cushions & Storage Custom Welded Bridge Ladder w/ Safety Rails To Match Deck Rails Coaming Padding Forward Of Seating Area, High Density Foam, Vinyl Covered Ritchie Compass w/ Light, Flush Mounted Complete Engine Instrument Panel w/ Audible Warning System Engine & Bilge Water Level Alarms Forward Storage Lockers Stainless Steel Helm Wheel Storage Cabinet At Helm Glendinning Electronic Single Lever Controls
- DECK & MECHANICAL
- Twin Caterpiller 3126's 450 HP Each w/under 1400hrs. Trolling Valves Dripless Shaft Seals Oil Change Pump Glendinning Electronic Engine Controls w/ Programable Troll Speed & Engine Synchronizers Bilge White Gel-Coated Finish Bronze High Speed Water Intake Scoops w/ Integral Sea Water Strainers Stainless Steel Clamps On Engine Exhaust Hoses Emergency Bilge Suction Valve On Starboard Main Engine Engine Room Blowers Fiberglass Fuel T ank, Fire-Retardant Vinylester Resin High Water Bilge Alarms Electric Anchor Windlass w/ Remote To Helm Bow Anchor Anchor Locker Bow Pulpit w/ Roller Automatic Bilge Pumps Cleats - Stainless Steel Cockpit Courtesy Lights Cockpit Fish Boxes w/ Macerator Pumps Cockpit Floodlights Cockpit Locker Storage Cockpit Saltwater Wash Down Engine Access From Cockpit Engine Vibration Mounts Engines Wired & Fused Separately External Seawater Strainers Fire Extinguishers Fresh Hot/Cold Water System 12V Flybridge Fuel Gauge Fuel Shut-Off Valves Generator External Seawater Strainer Holding Tank & Deck Fitting For Dockside Pump Out Custom Hardtop w/ Molded In Flood Lights Hydraulic Wheel Steering Lazarette Storage Racor Fuel Filters/Water Separator (Engines & Generator) Shore Power, Cable TV & Telephone Connection Transom Door & Lift Gate Recessed Trim Tabs Hot Water Heater Acoustical & Thermal Engine Room Insulation Dock Lines
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS
- Westerbeke 5KW Diesel Generator w/ 1530 hrs. Seawater Strainer, Remote Start & Gauge Panel, Water Muffler, Safety Shut Down System, Sound Enclosure (2) 30 AMP Shore Power Cords Automatic Battery Paralleling w/ Backup Switch At Helm Automatic Battery Charger w/ Thermal Cut Out AC/DC Electrical Panel w/ Back Lighting Thermal/Magnetic Circuit Breakers, Voltmeters, Amp Meter & Generator Controls Battery Paralleling System AC Duplex Receptacles In Each Room Vapor Proof Battery Slector Switches Visual & Audible Signals For Engine Room High Water, Temp, Low Oil Pressure Wires Coded, Numbered & Loomed 110 Volt & 12 Volt Outlets
- FISHING EQUIPMENT
- Release Fighting Chair w/ Rocket Launcher Rupp Outriggers (6) Rod Holders In Gunnel Rocket Launcher Rod Holders On Bridge Railing Cockpit Coaming Pad Metal Reinforcement Plate Installed For Mounting Fighting Chair Cockpit Rocket Launcher On Fighting Chair 50 Gallon Transom Bait Tank (2) Large Capacity Insulated Fish Boxes w/ Macerator Pump-Out System Heavy Duty Lazarette & Fish Box Hatches w/ "O" Ring Seals, Drains, Gutters & Full Length Stainless Steel Piano Hinges Port & Starboard Tackle Centers Fiberglass w/ Maintenance Free Polyplastic Drawers & Lockable Molded Fiberglass Covers. Transom Door w/ Lift Gate Fully Recessed Trim Tabs
- While every effort was made to include all pertinent included equipment aboard "MY CIN", there are some personal items aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein would not convey at closing. Refer specific items in question to the listing broker.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Please contact Listing Broker Roger Mooney Cell: 410-456-3659 Office: 410-342-6600 email: email@example.com