- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Are you ready for comfortable, care free cruising of inland and coastal waters? Try on this Diesel powered Gibson 44’ Classic Cabin Yacht. Featured is all of the deck space, comfortable home sized accommodations, and suitable to support all outdoor activities. This boat has been used largely as Guest Accommodations for the owner at the rear of his home, so it has relatively little time on the engines or generator. Time to Sell!
- Located aft and down from the salon (main deck). Kenmore microwave oven Galley Maid 3-burner stove /oven Double SS sink Ample storage Kenmore refrigerator/freezer Pantry Ample storage
- P & S boarding gates Bow boarding gate w/boarding ladder Automatic windlass w/remote controls FB/lower helm CQR plow style anchor 35# Windshield wiper – center windshield Bow seat w/storage under Shore water inlet Tender-Caribe 11’ RIB 20 Hp Yamaha 4-stroke Tender Davits Swim platform 12v Winch 3-step ladder up the mid-level deck – SS bow frame Bimini top over mid-level deck 3-steps up to Flybridge deck w/SS bow frame Bimini top Aluminum radar arch FB deck P & S back to back companion seating Helm chair Spot light FB & Lower helm controls
- Electronics & Helm
- Furuno radar Furuno Color depth sounder FCV 667 Horizon VHF radio RAM Mic w/remote speaker –FB Horizon DF-lower helm Raymarine autopilot Garmin GPS Map 225 Garmin GPS Map 215
- 12v-240v systems Shore w/cords Westerbeke Generator 8Kw – 525 hours indicated, remote controls at lower helm 5 - batteries Pro Sport Plus battery charger 12vdc power supply on foredeck
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Engines are accessed via 1-large hatches on aft deck Engine hours: Port *490 hours; Starboard *482 hours Engine Alarms V-drive transmissions Racor fuel filters – main engines and generator Raw water intake strainers 2- Aluminum fuel tanks – stbd. replaced 2-station engine controls; Ultra Flex Hydraulic steering 2 -Bennett trim tabs w/position indicators Engine synchronizer Rudder angle indicator 2- Dometic Quick Cook AC units 2-electric holding tank heads Utility space under main deck * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- 11’ Caribe RIB (hard bottom inflatable) 2008 with 20 HP Yamaha 4 Stroke
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.