- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
What a Great Opportunity to Purchase one of the most capable Cruising Vessels built. If you are looking for an Ocean Cruising Trawler on the East Coast, this is the boat.
This ALASKAN 56 is in fantastic shape and recently had cosmetic touch ups and Bottom paint. Three Staterooms with Galley Up and C-12 Caterpillars. She is all you could ask for. Her interior is warm and inviting making her an ideal long range cruiser. All service up to date and she is ready to cruise.
Call for an appointment to see this beautiful yacht.
- Accommodations and Layout: This beautiful Alaskan 56 offers a three stateroom layout, with storage underneath sofa in salon area and the pilothouse features convertible settee and table. The pilothouse is fully equipped with all of the latest navigation equipment including a drop down TV from the ceiling. The salon also features Phantom screen doors, built-in book shelves and 32" flat panel TV, DVD and stereo. The galley is forward of the salon and to open to the Pilothouse. Interior is finished in traditional teak, with teak and holly sole in heads, galley and pilothouse. Additional features include Karadon countertops, teak covered appliances, propane stove, electric oven, refrigerator w/ice maker and plenty of storage space. Across from the galley to starboard is a day-head. Master Stateroom: The master stateroom is mid-ship with full walk around Queen Bed w/ensuite head and large shower. Queen-Size Bed (new custom pillow-top mattress) Cedar closet Storage under bed Sliding Shoji screens on ports Recessed lighting Built-in flat panel TV/DVD/Stereo Access door to engine room Sealand VacuFlush head Large walk-in shower w/glass door Vanity w/Karadon counter top and Grohe faucet VIP Stateroom: The VIP Stateroom is forward with walk-around Queen Bed (new custom mattress), flat panel TV, DVD, stereo, (2) cedar closets and plenty of storage underneath the bed. The VIP Stateroom has ensuite head and shower to port, which also can be accessed by the hallway. The Guest Stateroom located to starboard will share this head and shower. Guest Stateroom: The Guest Stateroom is located to starboard with bunk beds, cedar closet and storage beneath lower bunk. A full size Maytag stack-unit washer/dryer is located in this stateroom. The VIP head/shower can be accessed from the hallway door directly across.
- FEATURES, EQUIPMENT AND INFORMATION
- General Information: 18 US gallon stainless steel hot water heater, 110 volt and heat ex-changer 1,000 lb. electric davit AC and DC electrical distribution panels at lower station with breaker and indication lights Aluminum fuel tank, 1000 US gallons Bilge areas finished smooth with white paint Cruisair air conditioning System, 230 volt AC 50/60hZ Modulation Unit with three separate stateroom controls with SMX thermostats. Separate Heat strips eliminate problems with cold water winter heating issues. One Pilothouse remote compressor. One Galley compressor and one Salon compressor Six zones Dockside water inlet with pressure safety Fiberglass mufflers for main engines and generators Flybridge helm seat: Pompanette Platinum series, reclining backrest and adjustable armrests, stainless steel hardware, adjustable Hi-Lo pedestal with footrest; upholstered in "Naugahyde" FRP holding tank 100 US gallons Raritan Electra Scan waste treatment system for the entire boat. Glendinning electric controls at two stations Groco SR pressure fresh water pump with PST-3 accumulator tank Hynautic hydraulic steering Inverter Xantrex 4 KW Khalenburg double air horn Lighted silhouette panel in wheelhouse for nav lights and bilge pumps Maxwell VWC-3500 vertical windlass, dual direction, two stations One (1) Glendinning Cablemaster CM7 with 60' (50 amp/220 volt) cable Phone/Cable TV inlets for and aft Pilothouse helm seat Pompanette Platinum series: reclining backrest and adjustable armrests, stainless steel hardware, adjustable Hi-Lo pedestal with footrest, upholstered in "Dura-Touch" Sealand macerator discharge pump Sealand vacuum flush toilets Side Power 15hp 24 Volt electric bow thruster with dual station control with gel batteries and charger Stainless steel water tank, 300 US gallons Four (4) Rule 2000 bilge pumps with Ultra switches Three (3) two-arm parallel windshield wipers with wash system Two (2) 5" compasses Illuminated Two (2) phone/cable TV inlet connectors with outlets at each cabin Electronics and Navigation Equipment: Simrad CX44 10-inch GPS/chartplotter/radar display at lower helm Simrad 4K36A radar antenna, 4kw 3-ft open array 15-meter radar cable (10m is standard length) Simrad DS44-CX 10-inch second station for CX44 at bridge Data card Simrad CX33-E 6-inch GPS/chartplotter/echosounder at lower helm Simrad RS86:F VHF radio system (intercom, hailer, foghorn, can have up to 4 stations) Simrad 87AKH second station for VHF, 87 handset style Simrad IS15 Multi data display head set for Depth (large digits only) lower helm AT15 Active T connector (SimNet) IS15 Multi data display head set for Depth (large digits only) bridge Simrad AT15 Active T connector (SimNet) Simrad AP25 Autopilot System ( AP2504= AP25, AC20, RC36, RF300, RPU80) Simrad AP25 second station display for bridge Simrad TW wind transducer B17 Smart transducer, 235 kHz, primary depth data source Simrad B744V triducer, 50/200 kHz, speed/depth/temp for CX33-E Hi-speed fairing block for B744V triducer Engine and Mechanical Details: AC and DC engine room lighting, six (6) AC and six (6) DC 6 zone air conditioning/heating Baffled engine air intakes to control water induction Batteries: (2) 8D's for engines; (2) 8D's for house; (6) 8D's for inverter; (1) 100 amp for generator = (11) Total Bilge pump (manual) Complete engine instrumentation at both stations Engine battery interconnect system Engine beds of custom formed stainless steel polished 316 Separ Fuel polisher system Heavy-duty high density foam/lead insulation on overhead and bulkheads, and covered with white aluminum clad hardboard, sound reduction methods as specified by OMI Galvanic isolator Oil change pump with manifold (Reverso OP-704) One (1) 16kW Northern Lights generator with sound shield. 1086 Hours One (1) automatic fire extinguisher in engine room One (1) Racor 500MA fuel filter for generator Plastic tubing for fresh water Quality 5-blade bronze propeller Quality bronze safety sea cocks on engine thru hulls Quality stainless steel propeller shaft struts with cutlass bearings ProTec 4 ProMariner 30 amp 12 volt battery charger Charles 80 amp 24 volt battery charger Shaft grounding brush Shaft seals, dripless Shut off valves at all tank supply fittings Stabilizers (Wesmar) 6 sq ft. fins with electric gyro (remote on fly bridge) Stainless steel fuel manifold system (supply and return) Stainless steel propeller shafts Stainless steel rudder posts and blades Tiller: emergency Xantrex SW4024, 4000kW inverter with remote panel and six (6) 8D batteries Three (3) 4" engine room blowers High volume Delta Two (2) FRP engine drip pans with drains Two (2) Racor 75/1000 max. dual fuel filters for engines Viewpoints at engine room doors 150 amp alternator - starboard engine 80 amp alternator - port engine Village Marine Water-maker - 600 GPD NuTone Central Vacuum system throughout boat Fly Bridge: The flybridge provides a great area for cruising with 2 Pompanette helm chairs, full instrumentation, large L-Shaped settee with Corian table, Bimini Top, DCS Stainless Steel BBQ, ice maker, sink and storage cabinet. Custom covers for seating and helm. Galley Equipment: Samsung side-by-side refrigerator/freezer with ice maker and water. (new 2012) GE Profile wide convection oven GE Profile Trash compactor GE Profile Dishwasher GE Profile 4 burner propane stove top GE Profile Space maker XL 1800 microwave Chest Freezer in Lazerette Wine racks Deck and Hull: 1 1/2" stainless steel handrails with welded joints at forward deck and boat deck 11' Novurania inflatable rigged with 25HP outboard and included: engine rigging, battery, battery cut-off switch, custom chocks, lift bridle, tie downs and Sunbrella cover Anchor chain and anchor rode storage in divided chain locker with deck hatch access Anchor roller/chock, stainless steel Anchors: One (1) 110lb Bruce w/ 150' chain and One (1) 115 CQR stainless w/150' chain Aqua navigation lights Boat deck drained to waterline Bottom paint: two (2) coats of Micron CSC, five (5) coats of Gelshield-200 Bow and stern flag staffs and sockets Bow chocks (2) Bow cleats 12" x (2) Custom molded radar arch hinged for lowering Eight (8) hawse holes/chocks, stainless steel Exterior safety lights Sailtrack adjustable fender holders Flybridge/Boat deck with gutter, drained to water line Flybridge cabinet for storage, BBQ, ice maker and sink Flybridge seating with storage beneath, teak floorboards and Sunbrella cushions Foredeck storage seat with plastic grating and Sunbrella upholstery Fresh water wash down system for cockpit, flybridge, and engine room Light and pennant mast, stainless steel Manship stainless steel port lights with screens Manship stainless steel/acrylic deck hatches Molded upper and lower rub rails capped with 1 ¼" solid stainless steel trim rail Non-skid decks One (1) stainless steel and teak destroyer wheel (in pilothouse) One (1) stainless steel destroyer wheel (on bridge) Stainless steel hinges and hardware for transom and hull doors and all exterior cabinets Stainless steel breast plate on bow Swim ladder, stainless steel with hidden pull-out Swim platform with stainless steel U-shaped safety rails(3) Tempered glass, front windows are 3/8" and side windows are 1/4" (tinted) Two (2) radar arch flood lights Venturi frame, stainless steel
- ADDITIONAL INFORMANTION
- COMBINED ENGINE FUEL CONSUMPTION: Running Speed Approx. Consumption 8 knots 8 GPH 10 knots 10 GPH 12 knots 14 GPH WOT 18 knots *These fuel burn results are based on owner's history and can vary due to sea and wind conditions.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.