- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6TCA 8.3
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Just arrived in Florida, this 45' Express Bridge has Cummins power with approximately 740 hours and has the 2 stateroom, 2 head layout with cherry cabinetry. Raymarine electronics and that spacious cruising bridge deck that makes the best of a group outing.
Photos were taken November 2013.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Cabin Features: Carbon Monoxide monitors Carpet, Deep Pile BCF contemporary twin design Carpet runners, Interior (Sunbrella) Lighting, 12V Halogen Lighting, 12V Indirect Lighting, 120V Outlets, phones Pillows, accent Polished brass outlet & switch plates Shades, fabric day/night w/drape trim Storage, in floor Vacuum system, central dual inlet (beam) Wood trim, handcrafted
- Desk w/swivel bar stool Outlet for Antenna TV coax to dockside Filler cushions Seating, U Shaped sofa converts to bed (Ultra leather) Storage, cabinets Table, dinette (folding leaf) w/Corian surface & dedicated storage
- Breakfast bar w/swivel bar stool Coffeemaker, 120V (space maker) Countertop, molded fiberglass w/granite colored Gelcoat, sink, contemporary faucet Corian sink cover Lighting, dual voltage 120V/12V Microwave/convection oven, 120V Power vent, 12V Refrigerator/freezer, Upright dual voltage 120V/12V Storage, cabinet dish Storage, drawers w/cutlery insert Storage, upper & lower w/designated plate, glass & bottle storage Stove, 240V flush mount three burner w/stainless steel safety rail Trash receptacle w/chute and Corian cover
- Forward Stateroom
- Full size bed Spread w/drawer storage below Door, privacy Hanging locker, cedar lined w/light & mirrored door, port Hanging locker w/shelves, light & mirrored door, starboard Mirrored rope locker bulkhead Storage, gunwale cabinets Storage, side shelves TV/VCR/radio combo, 13" w/ remote, & outlet for antenna TV coax to dockside Clothes hook Door, privacy access from forward stateroom Handrails, elliptical stainless steel Head w/fiberglass Settee lid (Vacuuflush) Power vent, 12V Shower w/seat, adjustable shower wand, & circular acrylic door Storage cabinet, upper Storage, medicine cabinet mirrored vanity w/Corian countertop, sinks Grohe Faucet storage below
- Guest Stateroom
- Full size bed Pillows, sheets & coordinated Spread w/carpeted storage below w/gas assisted hatch Door privacy Hanging locker, cedar lined w/light & mirrored door Skylight, circular Storage, cabinet, & drawers TV/VCR/radio combo, 13" w/remote & outlet for antenna & TV coax to dockside Clothes hook Door, privacy access from guest stateroom Door, privacy access from salon Handrails, elliptical stainless steel Head w/fiberglass settee lid (Vacuuflush) Power vent, 12V Shower w/seat, adjustable shower wand and & circular acrylic door Storage, medicine cabinet mirrored Vanity w/Corian countertop, sink, Grohe faucet storage below
- Aft Stateroom
- Full size bed Storage, cabinet upper Washer/dryer combo, 120V
- RayMarine GPS/Chartplotter/Radar/depth multifunction color display RayMarine Autopilot Multifunction instrument (Raymarine Tridata digital readout) ACR remote control spotlight VHF radio (West Marine) w/remote speaker & 8' fiberglass antenna Console cover, canvas Dash cover, canvas Technical: Control Station: Alarms, engine oil, water, & transmission oil Alarms, high water bilge, & cabin Compass Emergency start system Horns, air (concealed) dual trumpet Instrumentation, custom Sea Ray Stainless steel bezels fuel (2) Oil pressure (2) Tachometers w/LCD hour meters (2) Voltmeters (2) water temperature (2) Panel, instrument high gloss Burl Panel, switch backlight Burl Lexan Shift & throttle controls w/gold knobs Spotlight w/dual halogen bulbs, remote controlled (ACR) Steering, hydraulic Steering, tilt wheel Steering wheel, wood accent Switches, illuminated weatherproof Rockers and dimmer control Systems monitor, digital LCD for engine diagnostics Pump monitoring
- Bridge Features
- Beverage, holders (5) Carpet liner, snap in Control station w/windscreen (located in center bridge) Handrails in stainless steel Icemaker, 120V Lighting, Indirect Outlet, 12V accessory Outlet, 120V GFI protected Seating, aft bench Seating, forward/Aft bench w/storage below Seating, helm custom euro style w/flip up Thigh rise bolsters armrest & heavy-duty pedestal w/slide, swivel & pneumatic vertical adjustment Ship's bell Sport spoiler, molded fiberglass (seamless) w/overhead lighting Steps, molded bridge access w/storage below Stereo, 12V AM/FM single CD w/6 disc, CD changer amplifier Table, bridge Walk thru bridge w/door & hinged Venturi Wet bar w/sink, faucet, stainless steel handrail Trash receptacle & storage cabinet w/bottle rack below
- Hull & Deck
- Bow pulpit, Integral Bow rails in stainless steel w/welded stanchions Cleats, customs Sea Ray thru bolted stainless steel (8) Deck fills plates, stainless steel Deck rails, 316 stainless steel Foam filled under floors areas Gelcoat, arctic white Graphics, striping Handrails in stainless steel Hatch, deck vent translucent w/locks Light, stem Lights, navigation Resin, high performance vinylester Rub rail, PVC w/stainless steel Insert Storage, transom wall-fenders & gear Stringer system, fiberglass hatman Swim platform, extended w/concealed stainless steel Three step swim ladder w/Integral grab handle Thru hull fittings, color coordinated Toe rail, molded fiberglass deck Vent system, engine room Integral Windows, deck side w/sliding vent windows & screens Windshield, tempered/tinted curved glass Windshield, bridge Venturi (Aluminum framed) Canvas (Sunbrella): Aft cockpit awning shade Bimini top w/boot & vertical storage Bridge cover Canvas storage bag Windshield cover Windshield shades Windlass System: Anchor chute, stainless steel Anchor rope/chain storage w/hatch Anchor washdown spigot w/hose Anchor, galvanized Windlass, rope/chain w/foot switches (Lofrans Progress I)
- Carpet liner, snap in Door, cabin entry (sliding & lockable) w/screen Doors, Transom (2), port & starboard Floor liner, fiberglass self bailing Hatch, service (engine room) gas assisted Lighting, Indirect Rod holders (2) Seating, aft bench fold out Steps, molded deck access Storage Baitwell Aft bench seating w/storage below cockpit
- Electrical Systems
- Batteries, 8 D w/boxes (2) & group 27 for Genset (1) Battery charger/Converter, 120V/50 AMP/12V Electronics circuit w/ground plate, 50 AMP/12V Inlet, TV coaxes & telephone w/cords Isolator, Galvanic Panel, DC main breaker Panel, Main Distribution AC Panel, Main Distribution DC Panel Remote circuit breaker Shore power, cable master (Glendinning) 50 AMP/240V/60 cycle w/75' cord & wireless remote
- Engine Room
- Twin VDrive Cummins diesels with approximately 740 hours 8kW Generator approximately 935 hours Bilge pumps, 12V automatic (2) Bilge pumps, 12V automatic high water (1 bilge, 1 cabin) Blowers, 12V bilge (2) Engine drip sumps Exhaust, underwater patented Fire suppression system automatic Freshwater cooling Gel coated engine room, gray Insulation, 2" with loaded vinyl barrier Ladder, stainless steel, removable Lighting, 12V Oil changer system engines, transmissions, & generator Synchronizer, engines Macerator w/Seacock Interlock system Fuel System: Crossover fuel system Fuel Filters (3) (Racor) (2) 75 900MA (Dual) for engines (1) 500MA for generator Fuel lines, USCG Type A1 Fuel tanks, aluminum w/anti siphon valves Electric sending units (2) Water System: Freshwater wash down hose spigot engine room Freshwater wash down spigot transom Pressure water system w/dual 12V pumps Shower, cockpit hot & cold Water heater, 240V (8.5 gallon) Water inlet, dockside Water tank (120 gallon) Waste System: Central Drain System Head system (Vacuuflush) Holding tank level Indicators MDP & heads Holding tank w/dockside pump out (60 gallon) Sump box w/pumps, automatic Underwater Gear: Bonding system w/zinc hull plate Propeller shafts, 1 3/4" Stainless Steel (2) Aquamet 22 Propellers, Nibral 4 blade cup Rudders manganese bronze w/stainless steel posts Seacocks on all underwater fittings Seawater strainers Shaft logs, dripless w/extra seal carrier kit Struts, manganese bronze Trim tabs, hydraulic Generator: Remote start w/muffler, freshwater cooling, fuel filter, seacock Seawater strainer, 240V 8.0 kW Kohler diesel Air conditioning/heating: 2 Zone controlled reverse cycle system (30,000 BTU 20.5 ton) Custom Integral vent system
- Priced to sell. More details coming soon.
- While every effort was made to list all pertinent included equipment aboard PURA VIDA, there are some personal belongings aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein will not convey at closing.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.