- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0 MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Well maintained, lift kept 29 Amberjjack with new starboard engine and under 300 hours on the entire boat. Newer Kohler generator and upgraded Raymarine C80, Fresh water cooled MerCruisers and nice enclosure with camper package. Just detailed and ready for new owners, call today for an appointment to see this turnkey Amberjack.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Offset double berth forward, mid-cabin bunk, and convertible dinette sleeps 5. Private enclosed head features Vac-u-flush, shower, and molded top. Full galley to port with convertible dinette to starboard.
- Forward offset double berth Privacy curtain Hanging locker Overhead hatch OceanAir screen and shade Cabinet storage Shelf storage Reading lights Air conditioning and heat Private head Vac-u-flush Molded sink Hand shower Vanity mirror
- Refrigerator 120V/12V Single burner stove Microwave Molded counter top Storage lockers Cherry interior Snap-in carpet runners Convertible dinette Under cushion storage AM/FM stereo w/6 disc DVD player
- Electronics & Helm
- Raymarine VHF Raymarine C80 color Compass SmartCraft Instrumentation Spotlight Tempered curve glass windshield Electric front vent Windshield wipers Shift & throttle controls Tilt steering wheel Trim tab controls Windlass controls 12V outlet Adjustable double wide helm seat Back-to-back companion seat
- Main Deck
- SS bow rail Anchor roller Delta anchor w/chain & rode Electric windlass Spotlight SS mooring cleats SS port lights Bimini enclosure Cockpit cover Sliding cabin door Fish prep station Livewell -28gal Rod holders Rod racks Cockpit lockers Fresh & salt water washdown Swim platform Swim ladder Transom shower Transom locker Radar Arch
- Engine Details, Mechanical & Electrical Systems
- Twin 5.0 MPI MerCruiser Fresh Water Cooled 260 HP Bravo 3 duo prop stern drives with 3 hours on new Starboard and 295 hours on Port Kohler 5kw generator very low hours Battery charger/converter Dual battery switch Marine batteries -3 AC/DC control panels 30 Amp shore power w/cord -2
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.