- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is a 1 Owner Boat, came from Fresh Water in Ohio
New Starboard Engine 9/13
New Bottom Paint 9/13
With her Sporty appearance, affordable price, and spacious interior, the 37 Convertible was a highly successful boat for Silverton during the 1990s. Built on a solid fiberglass, modified-V hull with a wide beam and prop pockets to reduce draft. The convertible layout contains a single private stateroom forward with the galley and dinette down.
A separate stall shower is found in the double-entry head, and the decor is a tasteful blend of teak or light oak trim and inexpensive fabrics. While the 37 is more family cruiser than fishboat, the cockpit is roomy enough for a couple of light-tackle anglers and features an in-deck fish box and a transom door.
Additional features include wide side decks, wraparound lounge seating on the bridge, bow pulpit, a well-arranged engine room, and side-dumping exhausts.
- Main Salon
- Sliding Entry Glass Door Port Side Settee Couch Wood Sofa Table Salon Entertainment Center to Starboard Newer Valences Installed 2012
- Settee / Dinette Forward to Port w/Dining / Cocktail Table Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven Coffee Maker
- Master Stateroom & Head
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Pocket Door Forward Stateroom w/Drawer Storage Underneath Berth & Hanging Storage Locker to Port Forward Stateroom Port/Starboard Gunwale Storage Forward Stateroom Private Access to Head (Starboard) Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower
- Ladder to Bridge Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor Forward Deck Fender Holders 3 Bomar Deck Hatches w/Screens & Canvas Covers Transom Door Snap-in Snap-out Fly-Bridge & Aft-Deck Carpeting Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder In Deck Storage/Fish Boxes
- Electronics and Helm
- Pompanette Helm Chairs Full Wrap Around Bridge Companion Seating Raymarine Open Array Radar Horizon Depth Gauge Horizon Speed Gauge
- (2) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (2) 12V Accessory Plug-In's (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord Marine Air Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units)
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- New Install - Starboard Engine September 2013 Port Engine New Risers, Manifolds, Full Tune up, Spark Plugs, Fluids and Distributor. 1101 hours
- New Bottom Paint 9/2013 Trim Tabs Bimini Top Full Helm Cover 9’ Inflatable Tender Included
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.