- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 450 C Diamond Series
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is a great opportunity to buy an excellent fishing machine.This boat has been rigged to fish. Wether day fishing or crusing the islands, this boat is ready to go. Owner is moving and has to let his baby go. Bring all offers.
- FCF 16,000 BTU Air Conditioner Fire Boy Carbon Monoxide Alarm Nova Kool refigerator AC/DC G.E. Microwave Princess (2) Burner Stove Teak and Holly Floor Full Shower and Head Settee that Sleeps (2) JVC Stereo
- Master Berth Forward Samsung Flat Screen T.V. RCA Directv with Sea Tel antenna Sanyo VCR/DVD player
- Clarion SAT Radio/CD/Stereo with JL audio Speakers Simrad AP20 Autopilot ICOM IC - M502 VHF Furuno Nav Net VX2 with 48 mile radar ZF Micro Commander Controls Bennet Trim Tabs Glendenning Synchronizer Windlass Controls Custom SeaDek Decking Under Couch Storage
- Built in Livewell Large in Transom Fish Box Bait Prep Area International chairs custom Rocket Launcher Double Spreader Rupp Outrigges Fresh and Saltwater Washdown LED Blue Lights Rupp Center Rigger Skiponitch Fighting Chair
- Custom Seadek Decking ACR Spotlight ICOM IC - M304 VHF Ritchie Compass Simrad AP-22 Autopilot FURUNO RD-30 Clarion Stereo Remote Zodiac Life Raft 6 Person Bennett Tirm Tabs Ten Rod Holder
- Engine Room
- (2) Battery Chargers Samlex 80 AMP Charles 60 AMP Oil X-Charger System Racor Filters Airseps Sea Fire Automatic Halon Fire System
- KOHLER 9 KW (2196 hr)
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Luhrs has included everything but the tackle to make the 36 SX one of the most complete sportfishermen on the market. The 36 SX includes bait prep and rigging stations, washdowns, rod holders, rocket launchers, and a complete package of Coast Guard-approved safety equipment. With every Luhrs, three generations of experience combine with modern engineering and production boat building techniques to provide one of the most affordable, full-featured fishing boats in the industry. From the tower to the transom door, every piece of equipment and its placement is engineered to provide the best advantage on the water. Luhrs backs every boat with a transferable five-year, limited structural hull warranty.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.