- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 496 MAG
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
“Lostromos” is a well maintained vessel owned by a multi boat family. Powered with MerCruiser’s 496MAG Seacore with Axius is single lever electronic digital controls along with a joystick make this boat highly maneuverable and very easy to control. Freshly detailed and ready for her new owner. This 350 Sundancer is one of best available on the brokerage market today. She is turnkey and ready to cruise. Call today to schedule your showing of the best-selling mini yacht.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- With her seamless hardtop, large hull windows, and sweeping sheerline the Sea Ray 350 Sundancer (called the 370 Sundancer in 2010–Present) strikes the right balance of innovative design and next-generation styling. Introduced in 2006, the 350 became yet another Sundancer sales success in spite of a severely depressed boating economy. Nearly all late model Sundancers are built on deep-V hulls with cored hullsides and a solid fiberglass bottom. While Sundancers are generally known for their cutting-edge styling, the 350’s especially lush cabin accommodations are a match for the most expensive European sportyachts. With 6'7" of cabin headroom and a huge mid-stateroom, the interior is that of a considerably larger boat. The 350’s comfortable cockpit can seat a small crowd and includes a deluxe wet bar with refrigerator, teak cockpit table, power engine room hatch, and a clever aft-facing transom seat that folds out of the lazarette and overlooks the swim platform. The swivel helm and companion seats are a nice touch. Cruise at 24–26 knots with 375hp gas I/Os, and about 20 knots with V-drive inboards. Axius power with joystick control is optional.
- Cabin layout is open and airy with great headroom and ergonomic for her size. Four steps from the bridge you have the head to port followed by the full galley. Forward is the master berth, which is equipped with the optional remote recliner for your comfort. To starboard is the large dinette effortlessly converts into a double berth. Aft is the lounge which also converts into a double berth, is also equipped with a privacy curtain. Sleeps 6 between forward berth, aft lounge and dinette. Cherrywood Cabinetry Throughout Flat Screen TV’s Throughout w/ Satellite Hookup Full Galley Full Standup Head w/ Integrated Stall Shower & Full Size Mirror Located On Door Ample Storage Throughout Convertible Aft Lounge Convertible Dinette Heat & Air Conditioning Throughout Central Vac
- Corian Countertops Under Counter Refrigerator Microwave Dual Burner Stove Molded SS Sink
- SS Deck Hardware Throughout Transom Door Bow Anchor Storage Rod Holders Throughout Integrated Swim Platform Full Factory Enclosure Fold Out Aft Facing Seating Hydraulic Engine Room Access Factory Hardtop w/ Overhead Speakers & Lighting Swim Ladder Cockpit Shower Bow Pulpit w/ Windlass
- Electronics & Helm
- Raymarine C120 Multi-Function Display w/ Radar, Sonar, & Chartplotting Smaftcraft VesselView Digital Engine Management System Sony Stereo w/ Speakers Throughout Guest Spotlight Trim Tabs Raymarine VHF
- Kohler Genset (87hrs) Underwater Lights 12v Receptacle L.E.D. Lighting Throughout
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- MerCruiser 496Mag Seacore w/ Axius Joystick Control 550hrs Bravo III Outdrives Axius Joystick Control
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.