- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Motivated seller who does not have time to use the boat anymore, bring offers!
Single Stateroom floorplan, Twin 550 h.p Detroit Diesel engines, Tower.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Single stateroom layout with island double berth and private access to head and shower. Head also offers day access from salon. Sofa in salon has a pullout berth. All interior cabinetry is high gloss wood with raised paneling and teak/holly flooring. The helm deck offers great visibility and is very spacious. There is a large cockpit on the business end with plenty of fish box/storage space. There is a full tower..
- Teak cabinetry with gloss finish Solid surface countertops Interior carpeting with carpet runners Vinyl head liner Central vacuum system L-Shaped leather settee with storage under and a single pullout berth L -Shaped teak table with teak legs for dining and entertaining Toshiba 23” TV with DVD player SMX II Digital A/C controls (10) Flush-mounted overhead lights (1) Opening overhead hatch with screen AC/DC Electrical panel in aft bulkhead Beautiful teak woodwork and trim
- U-Line above-counter refrigerator/freezer Princess (2) burner glass top stove Sharp Carousel microwave oven Garbage disposal Solid surface countertop Stainless steel sink Single lever faucet controls Mirrored back splash Cabinet and drawer storage (3) Overhead lights (2) Under cabinet counter lights Water tank gauge
- Master Stateroom
- Queen walk-around center island berth with storage underneath (3) Drawers under the berth (2) Solid teak faced storage cabinets Cedar lined closet to port Décor shelves surround the berth (1) Overhead opening hatch with screen and shade Indirect mood lighting (2) Stereo speakers Digital SMX II A/C controls (5) Overhead lights Private access to head & shower
- Vacu-Flush head system Vanity with solid surface counter top with molded-in sink and storage under Single lever faucet control (3) Overhead lights Towel holders Mirror Separate stall shower with single lever water control and hand shower, overhead light and bi-fold glass door (1) Opening overhead hatch with screen Ventilation blower Air conditioning vent Access from master stateroom and a guest access
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- MAIN HELM Robertson AP300x autopilot ICOM IC-M125 vhf (4) Sony speakers Gauges: RPM, water temp, oil pressure, voltage Engine start/stop Synchronizer (3) windshield wipers Center window actuator ACR spotlight with helm control Trim tabs Ritchie Compass Simpson Lawrence electric windlass
- Helm Deck
- Full instrument console on centerline Helm chair L- Shaped settee to port with storage underneath Long bench seat to starboard with storage underneath Vented windshield with actuator (3) Electric windshield wipers Sliding lockable Salon entry door Raritan icemaker
- Hull and Deck Equipment
- Full tuna tower with bench seat upper helm Hardtop Rupp double spreader outriggers Bomar hatches (3) Fortress Anchor with chain and rode Bow pulpit with rail (2) Stern cleats with hawse holes (2) Aft spring cleats (2) Forward spring cleats (2) Bow cleats Simpson Lawrence electric anchor windlass with foot controls Navigation lights
- Bait freezer Fish box in cockpit sole Engine room access Tackle storage to port and starboard Transom door & gate Freshwater/saltwater wash down Dockside water connection Stereo speakers (4) Overhead lights Aft deck flood lights Ladder to Tower Bait prep station (4) in-deck rod holders Rod holders under coamings 12v DC outlets for electric reels Live well in transom
- Electrical System
- Onan 8kW Diesel Generator (2360 hours) 50 Amp Shore power cord with CableMaster Viking custom electrical panel in aft Salon bulkhead AC/DC panel Shore power voltage and amperage meters Battery condition monitor Battery charger for 12V and 24V
- Engine and Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 550 hp Detroit Diesel 6V92 engines with 3200 hours (2) Cruise Air air conditioning systems with reverse cycle (1) Salon, (1) Master Stateroom) Racor fuel filters Dripless packing glands Trim tabs (15) Gallon water heater Alarm system Halon fire system Engine room blowers AC/DC lighting
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.