2014 Sea Ray 260 Sundancer, Downtime flies. The 260 Sundancer helps you win the weekend back with dependable performance, expertly appointed features and textures, and the freedom to go anywhere you choose. Greet Monday with the refreshed perspective only a dream-like escape on the water can provide.
Clear pathway from transom to center cabin entry
Clear pathway from transom to center cabin entry
- Galley Equipment
- Countertop, Solid Surface;Microwave, Stainless Steel;Outlets (12V Accessory);Refrigerator;Storage, Cabinets - Upper & Lower;Trash Receptacle.
- Electrical Systems
- Battery Charger/Converter, 120V;Battery Switch, Dual: w/Battery Trays & Mounts;Fuse Block;Isolator, Galvanic;Panel, DC Main Breaker;Panel, Main Distribution - AC / DC;Shore Power, 30 Amp/120V; w/50' Cord & Adapter;Wiring, Color-Coded: w/Chafe Protection.
- Carbon Monoxide Monitor;Carpet - 100% Stainmaster;Filler Cushions w/Dedicated Storage;Lighting, 12V;Mirrored Rope Locker Bulkhead;Outlets, 120V GFI Protected;Seating, Converts to Bed w/Dedicated Cushion Storage & Storage Below;Stereo, 12V AM/FM, Wireless Bluetooth™ with MP3 / USB Port, I-Pod Connection, 4 Weatherproof Speakers (2 Cockpit, 2 Cabin) & Digital Cockpit Remote;Storage, Side Shelves;Table, Dinette;Wood Interior Package - Chestnut Finished Cabinets.
- Additional Equipment
- A brief statement: * Not all accessories shown or described herein are standard equipment or even available as options. Some features and options may not be available when a boat is built for outside North America and/or has CE Certification. Options and features are subject to change without notice. Not all model-year boats may contain all the features or meet the specifications described herein. Confirm availability of all accessories and equipment with an authorized Sea Ray dealer prior to purchase. Canvas (Sunbrella) Bimini Top Dash Cover Certifications Meets Applicable USCG & ABYC Standards Mercury Installation Quality Certification NMMA Certification Cockpit Features Beverage Holders, Stainless Steel Door, Cabin Entry (Sliding & Lockable) Fiberglass w/Integral Steps Door, Transom Floor Liner, Fiberglass Handrails, Stainless Steel Hatch, Engine Room - Gas Assist Lighting, Indirect - LED Outlet, 120V GFI Protected Outlet, 12V Accessory Seating, Aft bench - Converts to Sunpad Seating, Double Helm w/Converting Backrest Seating, Port Lounger Storage, Side Panel Trim Switch, Transom Control Station Alarms, Engine - Oil & Water (Audible) Compass, Dash Horn Instrument Panel - Brushed Aluminum Accents Shift & Throttle Lever w/Trim Switch & Ignition Cutout Switch SmartCraft Diagnostics Steering Wheel, Wood Accent & Satin Spokes Steering Wheel, Wood Accent & Satin Spokes Steering, Power-Assisted Steering, Tilt Wheel Toggle Switch Panels, Illuminated Low-Glare Blue w/ISO Symbols Engine Room Bilge Pump, 12V Automatic Blower, 12V Bilge Gel-Coated Engine Room Insulated Engine Room Lighting, 12V Oil Filter - Remote Fuel System Evaporative Emissions Fuel System Fuel Lines, USCG - Type A-1 Fuel Tank w/Anti-Siphon Valve & Mechanical Sending Unit Head Countertop, Solid Surface Handrail, Stainless Steel Head, Enclosed Head, Portable Mirror Vanity Mid-Berth Bunk, Double Curtain, Privacy Propulsion MerCruiser 5.0L MPI ECT Bravo III Sterndrive (260 hp) (Non-ECT Engine Available Outside the US) Underwater Gear Propellers, Stainless Steel Trim Tabs, Hydraulic Water System Dockside Water Inlet Pressure Water System: w/12V Pump Shower, Cockpit Water Heater, 120V (6-Gallon): w/Exchanger Water Tank (20-Gallon) Clear pathway from transom to center cabin entry Aggressive arch styling Convertible helm and transom seats provide flexibility for large social gatherings Enlarged hull side windows (acrylic bonded) provide a new exterior look while also providing increased natural light in the cabin Stereo with Wireless Bluetooth™ and media inputs Mercury® Installation Quality Certified - standard 2-year limited engine warranty New linen wall materials and lighter ceiling materials brighten the cabin Sea Ray Owners Club™ membership (available in USA & Canada) Galley available in interior or in cockpit
- Deck And Hull Equipment
- Bow & Stern Eyes, Stainless Steel;Bow Rail: Stainless Steel w/Welded Stanchions;Cleats, 8" Thru-Bolted (6): Stainless Steel;Drain Plug, Brass-Threaded - Garboard;Gel Coat, Arctic White;Graphics, Striping;Hatch, Deck Vent;Hull Windows, Fixed Acrylic w/Stainless-Steel Frame;Light, Stern: Removable;Lights, Navigation: Stainless Steel;Portlights: Stainless Steel (2 Opening);Resin, High-Performance Vinylester;Rub Rail, PVC w/Stainless Steel Insert;Skylights (2);Storage, Anchor w/Fiberglass Hatch Storage, Aft Seat Base;Swim Platform, Integral/Extended;Thru-Hull Fittings Stainless Steel;Vent System, Engine Room - Integral w/Stainless-Steel Grill;Windshield, Tempered/Tinted Curved Glass: w/Walk-Thru & Stainless Steel Supports.
- Total Power
- 300.0 hp