- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This like Cape Horn is run and maintained by a very knowledgeable owner. Powered with the latest outboard technology, Yamaha’s F300’s which will come with warranty till 2017. Her helm is outfitted with latest from Garmin’s charting, and fish finding technology. The boat is rigged to the gills, from Rupp’s Revolution outriggers, tackle center with rigging station, cockpit livewell, huge cockpit, and ample fish storage. This boat is a no frills battlewagon that will get you there and back safe and sound. Call today to schedule your showing of this beast.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Introducing the all new 31T (Tournament) from Cape Horn. This newest design delivers a ride quality and a new standard in dryness that can only be achieved with modern technology. Adding more storage, while preserving the unsinkable characteristics of all Cape Horns was a must in the 31T design. Large compartments were added to the 31T’s front gunwales for a fresh approach to storage without having to get on your knees. Climb into the console and you quickly realize how much storage space the 31T delivers.
- SS Deck Hardware Throughout Rupp Revolution Outriggers Transom Door Coaming Bolsters Throughout Bow Anchor Storage Factory Hardtop w/ Overhead Electronics, Rocket Launchers & Lighting Rod Holders Throughout Cockpit Livewell Bait Prep Station Swim Ladder Tackle Center In-Deck Fishboxes Fresh & Saltwater Washdowns
- Electronics & Helm
- Garmin 6212 Fully Networked Multi-Function Displays (2) Garmin 48 Mile 24 HD Radar 1kw Transducer Thru Hull Transducer Garmin GHC10 Auto-Pilot Garmin VHF100 Fusion Stereo w/ Lenco Trim Tabs Yamaha Digital Engine Management System Stereo with 6 Speakers
- 12v Receptacle L.E.D. Lighting Throughout
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Yamaha F300 (2) 290 Hours
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.