- 27 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
CALL WITH OFFERS MOTIVATED SELLER!
The Boston Whaler 270 Outrage is a center console with size, comfort, and fishability. She is a fisherman with style, offshore handling, flawless finish, and unsinkable construction. Add the performance of twin 225-hp Mercurys and you have the complete package.
The center console features a hard top with overhead electronics box, flood lights, dome light, PFD storage, rocket launchers, and TACO Grand Slam outriggers. There's an in-console head compartment with Vacu-flush head. Seating begins up front with cushioned bow seating, there's a forward console seat and aft there is a foldaway transom bench seat. The helm is equipped with deluxe helm seat with built-in live well, full console, stainless steel wheel, throttle synchronizers, windlass control, and electric trim tabs.
Sporting fun is guaranteed with cockpit prep station, 23-gallon live well, tackle center, and of course drink holders. The cockpit features three in-deck insulated fish boxes, gunnel mounted rod holders, transom rod holders, under-gunnel rod racks, cockpit bolsters, and raw water wash down. There's ample elbow room fore and aft of the center console. A transom door leads to a swim platform with boarding ladder and transom shower.
- Hard Top Overhead Storage TACO Grand Slam Outriggers Rocket Launchers Center Console In-Console Head Compartment Bow Seating Forward Console Seat Helm Seat with Built-in Livewell Foldaway Transom Seating
- Electronics & Helm
- RADAR RAYMARINE E80 ICOM VHF Radio Clarion Sound System Sirius Satellite Radio Throttle Synchronizers IMTRA Windlass Control LENCO Trim Tab Control SIMRAD A26 Auto Pilot RITCHIE Compass
- Deck & Hull
- Three In-Deck Fish Boxes 23-gallon Livewell Prep Station Gunnel Mounted Rod Holders Transom Mounted Rod Holders Tackle Storage Under-Gunnel Rod Racks Dry Stored No Bottom Paint Cockpit Bolsters Transom Door Swim/Dive Step Stainless Steel Ladder Transom Shower
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 225-hp Mercury Verado 4-stroke Engines Stainless Steel 4-blade Propellers Trim Tabs Windlass VacuFlush Toilet Three Batteries with Switches
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.