RECENT $10,000 PRICE REDUCTION
Beautiful 48 Ocean in excellent condition and ready to go! Along with the usual Ocean 48 features, this vessel has Naiad stabilizers, 3000 watt inverter with 8 batteries, complete dual station Furuno Navnet with integrated radar plotting and autopilot, heated tile floors in all 3 heads, Bose Lifestyle home entertainment center in salon, teak and holly flooring on lower level.
This boat is a must see if you are searching for a motor yacht. You will not find a nicer Ocean 48 anywhere.
- Accommodations in 3 private staterooms with closets and heads in each. Master is below deck aft and is acccessed by a spiral stairway from salon, walkaround queen berth, lots of cabinetry and storage, vanity, 2 cedar lined closets, flat panel TV, DVD/VHS combo, rope lighting, private head with heated tile floor, large separate shower stall with Hansgrohe Interaktiv shower panel with shower head + 5 additional sprayer heads, under cabinet lighting, Intertherm electric wall heater. 1st guest stateroom located forward of salon and accessed via stairs down from lower helm/galley. Teak and holly floor, walkaround queen berth, lighted vanity, 2 cedar lined closets, lots of drawers and storage, flat screen TV with built in DVD player, Intertherm electric wall heater. Day head/guest head with access from landing and also from guest stateroom, heated tile floor, separate stall shower, storage. Landing has large storage cabinets and deep freezer. 2nd guest stateroom is accessed via stairs down from 1st guest stateroom landing, teak and holly floor, double berth, 2 cedar lined closets (1 is extra large), ample drawer and storage space, efficient Ariston washer/dryer combination unit, private head with heated tile floor, under cabinet lighting, separate stall shower. New linens and mattress pads in each stateroom Salon has windows on 3 sides with cordless shades, Large sofa to starboard, leather chair, hi/low coffee table, teak dining table with leaf, 4 matching chairs, rope lighting w/dimmers, 32" flat screen TV, Bose Lifestyle DVD entertainment surround sound, wine cooler, bar area w/sink, large lighted cabinet, refrigerator w/ice maker, Intertherm electric wall heater. Large, clean stand-up engine room is accessed through insulated door in 2nd guestroom.
- Forward of Salon Galley Maid 3 Burner Ceramic Cook Surface(Charcoal Filter Exhaust Fan) Full Sized Stainless Steel Refrigerator/Freezer Oven Microwave Garbage Disposal Trash Compactor Dishwasher Stainless Steel Sink Hanging Wine Rack Central Vacuum System
- Dual Station Furuno GPS Navnet System w/ 48 Mile Open Array Radar Dual Helm Simrad Auto Pilot Upper Helm has remote autopilot control for operation from bow or cap't seat 2 VHF Radios Anchor Drag Alarm w/ remote alarm in master stateroom
- Prosign 3KW Inverter w/8 new 6v golf cart batteries(20 hour power) 11KW Westerbeke Generator 4800hr Smart Battery Charger (2011) 2 Cruisair Reverse Cycle Heat/AC Systems 50 Amp Shore Power w/Glendinning Cablemaster Spare 50 Amp Power Cord New Dual 8D Starting Batteries (2013) AGM Generator Starting Battery Magnavox 32" FlatScreen TV w/Bose Lifestyle DVD w/Surround Sound(Salon) Flatscreen TV ( in Master and 1st Guest Stateroom)
- New Fuel Lines and Filters (2013) Muir Windlass (remote from both helms) Naiad Stablizers (fully serviced 2012) Cruise Air System recently serviced (2013) New Water Heater (2013) - 12 gal Step Pads on Bow 225' Chain Bruce Anchor Sunscreen over windshield (new 2012) New Outland Hatch Covers (2013) Window Washers Bow Seat w/Cushion and Cover (new 2012) Large Bow Storage Compartment Hull was compounded and waxed 2012 (looks beautiful!)
- Accessed via stairway from salon, 2nd helm station Full Enclosure New Eisenglass (2012) All Weather White Wicker Furniture (New Cushions 2012) 2 New Captain's Chairs 3 Tables New Cushions all around Sony CD/Stereo Custom Speakers system Courtesy and Overhead Lights Power Sockets w/ day/night sensors
- New Infrared Magma propane grill Two (2) Paddle Boards New Bumpers Dock Box
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Ken Ferguson at 252-571-1581 to schedule a viewing