- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Fish Stix is a great offshore fishing machine and with two staterooms and a full head, she provides all the comforts and conveniences necessary for a full weekend of fishing or cruising fun!
- Two staterooms, Queen master berth, upper and lower guest berths, full head with separate stall shower, Galley up, and Oak Paneling.
- Princess two burner electric stove, single stainless steel sink, Perma Pub liquor dispenser, Panasonic microwave oven, Sub Zero under counter refrigerator, 20 gallon Raritan water heater, dockside water inlet, and 12 volt fresh water pump.
- Deck & Hull
- Bow pulpit with aluminum rails, Ideal Windlass, CQR anchor, four fender racks, cockpit sunshade, Pompanette helm and companion chairs, three sided fly bridge enclosure with five zip outs, transom door and gate, Two 110 volt quartz lights, Fly bridge half tower, and cockpit coaming pads.
- Raytheon C120 Radar, plotter, fish finder, Uniden UM415 VHF, Raypilot 650 autopilot, Ritchie 6” compass, Garmin GPS plotter, Icom IC-M402 VHF, Alpine AM/FM/CD player, Uniden VHF, FloScan fuel flow meters, Philips DVD player 27” Toshiba flat panel TV, Satellite stabilized TV dome, Satellite stabilized telephone dome, and Pioneer stereo speakers.
- 6V92TA Detroit Diesel engines, Airsept engine air filters, remote mounted oil filters, Racor 1000 fuel filters with Fuel Mags, Hydraulic steering, Morse engine controls, Northern Lights 8KW generator with 2170 hours, and Glendinning Cable Master shore power reel.
- Fishing Equipment
- Lee large fighting chair with rocket launcher back rest, Shaffer black anodized double spreader outriggers, center rigger, Six gang bridge rail rod rack, Transom door and gate, Six gunwale mounted rod holders, Salt water wash down, Bertram bait station with ice chest, and tackle storage.
- Salesman Remarks
- Fish Stix offers all one would need for serious offshore fishing or family cruising. The seller has been relocated and has no time for fishing.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.