- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350-cid 270-hp (Closed Cooled)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
MOTIVATED SELLER WILL REVIEW ALL REASONABLE OFFERS ON THIS 1988 CARVER 32 MARINER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusdar 350-cid 270-hp Gas Engine's (Closed Cooling) with 504-hours (Port) & 596-hours (Starboard). Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodation's for Four, Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Garmin GPS w/Chartplotter, Salon Wet Bar, Full Bridge Enclosure, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Canvas is in marginal condition, note cherry wood laminate flooring upgrade in galley, salon cushion's showing water stains, seller advised Generator is inoperable. Boat needs some work but overall appears to offer a great platform. Photos were taken 11-07-2013.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
The Carver 32 Mariner (called the 330 Mariner from 1994-96) was introduced in 1985 as a downsized version of the larger 36 Mariner, a very popular model for Carver. Over 650 of these boats were sold during a decade long production run which says a lot about Carver's ability to please the public. The great appeal of the 32 Mariner is the enormous single-level, step-down interior that successfully uses every possible square inch of space available in the hull. The result is a truly social boat with an apartment-size salon featuring facing settees. A ladder in the salon provides convenient inside access to the flybridge which is another huge entertainment center in itself. Additional features include a centerline transom door, bow pulpit, swim platform.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker to Port Forward Stateroom w/Drawer Storage Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Port Settee w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Starboard Settee Salon Wet Bar Forward to Starboard Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Full-Size Refrigerator / Freezer (NEWER; AC ONLY) Stove (3-Burner Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Garmin GPS w/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System
- (3) Batteries (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- (2) Forward Deck Hatches Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Engine Sync (2) Windshield Wipers Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Enclosure) Dockside Water Connection MAY 2012 MARINE SURVEY ON FILE FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.