- 38 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
BEAUTIFUL ISLAND PACKET 380!
Very Clean and Always Well Maintained.
The Island Packet 380 has been a very successful model and "Modachaidth" is a very nice example of this model. She is truly a well-equipped, ready-to-cruise, first class blue water sailer. With her many upgrades and additions, she is ready to set sail. No need to postpone your cruising adventures another day...she is ready to go now!
- Below deck you'll be impressed with the spacious open feeling. It may be hard to believe you have all this room and comfort on a 38 foot boat. The galley is immediately to starboard and is easily accessible to the cockpit and main salon. It has a generous wrap around counter with ample work space, drawers, lockers and laminate lined cabinets. It features a propane stove, microwave oven, double stainless steel sinks, and refrigerator. Other special features include a slide out trash receptacle, fold-up counter extension, and built-in dish rack. The salon is large enough to entertain guests but comfortable for an intimate dinner for two. The central hinged table may be either secured against the bulkhead or easily lowered to make a large dining area, which seats 6-7 people. As with all Island Packets, there is an exceptional amount of storage space. Settees are covered with Island Packet corduroy type upholstery with unique removable, washable slipcovers in navy blue. Both settees are full length for added sleeping area with the port side pulling out to make a nice queen-size berth. The cabinetry is beautiful, hand-oiled teak and the 22 light fixtures (some LED) and handrails throughout the cabin are well placed. You will also find custom Glebe Creek teak-framed screens for the hatches and companionway. The hinged top nav station is at the aft end of the port side salon settee. You'll find a deluxe well labeled electrical panel for all AC & DC functions and all other breakers. A chart drawer large enough for bound chart packs is provided underneath the settee and there is a handy drawer for navigation tools below the table top. The forward owner's cabin has a large center island V-berth with fitted innerspring mattress and access from both sides. The aft half of the berth is mounted on gas support struts and lifts to reveal a large storage area. Drawers, storage bins, and a generous hanging locker provide further storage. The cabin has a private door to the head. The head is generous in size and can be accessed from the forward cabin or the salon. It features a nice sized vanity with cabinet below a deep polished oval stainless steel sink. It has a large overhead hatch, opening port, and several lockers for toiletry items. It is made even more spacious with a clever folding shower stall enclosure that stows against the bulkhead when not in use. It also features a full length mirror and fold-down teak shower seat. The aft cabin features a large pullman style athwartship bunk with 5" foam cushions and a special built-in hideaway sink. It also features a full length mirror and ample storage with a roomy cedar-lined hanging locker and drawers.
- 3-Burner Propane Stove w/ Oven (Spare Propane Tank) Microwave Oven Adler Barbor Large Refrigerator/Freezer Sump Pump Double S/S Sink Teak dish rack & cutlery drawer Built-in, Slide-out Trash Bin
- Raytheon ST60 Tridata Raytheon ST60 Wind Instrument Raymarine RC530 chartplotter with 7" color monitor C-Map Cartridges for Great Lakes, Chesapeake and Deleware Bays, US East Coast, Florida - east and west coasts and the Bahamas Raymarine ST6001+ Type 2 Linear Autopilot Raymarine 120 WAAS Sensor (Seatalk) Raymarine Radar Pathfinder RL70 Mono Display (integrated with chartplotter display at helm) 4KW 24" Radome (Kato mast mount) ICOM IC-M402 VHF Radio with Remote Cockpit Mic New (2013) Sony AM/FM Tuner, CD Player, and MP3 Stereo (4) Speakers in Cockpit and Main Salon Dantronics Triax TV/Radio Antenna with Electronic Signal Booster ACR Globalfix EPIRB (5) Hella Turbo Fans throughout cabin 20" Toshiba TV/DVD Player, DVD Recorder/Player
- (4) Group 27 AGM Batteries for house bank (1) Group 27 AGM Battery for starting engine Charles 5000 Series 40-Amp Battery Charger (2) 50' Shore Power Cords with (1) 50-Amp to 30-Amp Converter (2) Kyocera 130-Amp Solar Panels with Blue Sky SolarBoost Controller 175W Inverter Plug-in MarineAIR 16,000 btu Air Conditioning System (new 11/2011) 11-Gallon Water Heater with Engine Heat Exchanger (new 10/2012) Shurflo 4.3gpm-50psi Water Pump with Pressure Vessel Raritan PHII Manual Head Y-Valve and Macerator Pump
- Deck & Cockpit
- 65# Bruce Primary Anchor with 150' 5/16 HT chain and 300' rope rode combo 35# Danforth Secondary Anchor with 300' all rope rode Lewmar Sprint 1500 Windlass Shurflo Extreme Pro Blaster 5.3gpm Sea Water Washdown Pump at bow Cold Water Cockpit Shower Folding Cockpit Table 32" Console Mounted Whitlock Premier XL Rack and Pinion System with Emergency Tiller Beige and Blue Cockpit Cushions Bimini, Dodger, and Connector Panel (new 11/2012) Hypalon Achilles 9.5' Dinghy with Aluminum Floor Honda 2HP Outboard Engine Kato Dinghy Davits with Stabilizing Bar Safety: Lifelines (4) Type BC Fire Extinguishers Various PFDs, Harnesses, and Tethers to attach to jacklines Lifesling ACR EPIRB NO Liferaft is included
- Sails & Rigging
- Air Force In-Mast Furling Mainsail (high modulous Dacron) Air Force 110% Genoa on Harken roller furling Air Force Staysail on Harken roller furling All three sails inspected and restitched in November 2010 Hoyt Self-Tending Boom All control lines lead to cockpit (1) Spinnaker Halyard (exits mast forward) (1) Spare Main Halyard (exits mast aft) Doyle Tri-Radial Spinnaker with Snuffing Sleeve (red/yellow/blue) Mainsheet Traveler with 4:1 Control System Windex on masthead (2) Lewmar Ocean Series 48 CST 2-Speed Winches (1) Lewmar Ocean Series 30 Winch (1) Lewmar Ocean Series 24C 2-Speed Winch (2) Lewmar Ocean Series 8C Winches
- Updates & Additions
- Sony CDX M20 AM/FM/Sirius CD Player with MP3 Output - January 2013 Fresh Water Pump replaced - February 2013 Hot Water Heater replaced - October 2012 Canvas Bimni, Spray Dodger, and Connecting Panel (made by Cooper Canvas with superior quality EZ2CY glass) - November 2012 Head Hoses replaced with non-permeable Trident Sani-Shield #101 Sanitation Hoses - November 2011 Heat/Air Conditioning System replaced (including the thermostat, but not the ductwork) - November 2011 Teak last done (8 coats: 4 of Cetol Light and 4 of Cetol Gloss) in November 2011 Teak on Companionway Frame and Boards last done in March 2012 Cabin Sole was stripped to bare wood and varnished (9 coats of West Marine's Premium 5-Star Varnish made by Epiphanes) - January 2011 Prop Shaft replaced - June 2010 Two 130W Solar Panels and Charge Controller installed - July 2006 Bottom last painted April 2012 with Micron CSC and very well maintained since.
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Listed by a "Certified Professional Yacht Broker" Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis - brokers outside Florida contact us for complete details.