Click here to check out the new BoatQuest website. New design, mobile and more! ➥

Related Searches

2005 23 (ft.) Trophy 2359 PRO WA

Save This Ad

General Information

Listing# 132143

Price
$29,995.00
Location
Jacobstown, NJ, United States
Manufacturer
Trophy
Boat Type
Powerboat
Model Year
2005
Category
Walkarounds
Model
2359 PRO WA
Status
Used
Length
23 (ft.)
Bridge Clearance
87
Beam
101
LOA
276
Hull Material
Fiberglass
Fuel Type
unleaded
Engine Model
5.0L MPI
Number of Engines
1
Engine Type
Other
Engine Hours
200

General Details

You can own this vessel for as little as $289 per month. Visit the POP Yachts website for more information.

This is the Limited 2005 Trophy 2359 PRO Hardtop ALASKAN PACKAGE edition.

If you're looking for a 2359, it doesn't get much better than this!

Trailer - Included!

Motivated Seller -- Bring all reasonable offers!!

Please submit any and ALL offers - your offer may be accepted! Submit your offer today!

We encourage all buyers to schedule a survey for an independent analysis. Any offer to purchase is ALWAYS subject to satisfactory survey results.

Take a look at ALL ***40 PICTURES*** of this vessel on our main website at POPYACHTS DOT COM.Contact us for a free BoatHistoryReport.com report on this vessel. We pay upfront for a report on every vessel possible, and we provide this peace of mind to our buyers at no charge and with no commitment. All you have to do is ask! At POP Yachts, we will always provide you with a TRUE REPRESENTATION of every vessel we market. We are a full-service brokerage company, ready to assist you in purchasing any boat anywhere! Please allow us to be your eyes and ears on the ground and assist you with your next vessel purchase. Thank you for visiting and we look forward to speaking with you!

Stock #26100

Specifications

Condition
Very good condition - She was always stored indoors when not in the water. Roughly 80% of the boats life was spent in Fresh Water. The other 20% was in brackish and salt. There is no hour meter on the vessel but the seller estimates there to be well under 200 total hours.