- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PRICE REDUCED 01-20-2014 FOR WINTER BOAT SHOWS! SELLER WILL REVIEW ALL REASONABLE OFFERS.
(CURRENT OWNER OF 7-YEARS) A MUST TO CONSIDER, PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP SHOWS THROUGHOUT THIS 1983 DEFEVER 41 TRAWLER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Features a Single Perkin 6.3544M 135-hp Diesel Engine with 3482 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units), (2) Heads (Forward Head Manual Flush w/Vanity/Sink, Aft Head Vacuflush w/Vanity/Sink/Bath-Tub/Stall-Shower), Bow Thruster, Full Fly-Bridge Enclosure (Convertible-Top w/Full Strata-Glass Surround & Screens), Furuno Electronics Package (RD-30 GPS/Chartplotter, NAVNET VX2 Radar, NAV Pilot Autopilot), KVH Trackvision Satellite Television (23" Television in Salon & 17" in Master Stateroom), Onan 8.0kw Generator (634-Hours), 2500 Watt Inverter, Windlass Anchor, Tender Davit System, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Inside heated winter stored. Upon our review / listing this vessel showed in above average condition ... Bottom paint in excellent condition (bottom fresh in 2005 w/barrier coat), hull sides in excellent condition, bright work in excellent condition, interior cabins all clean and in excellent condition. Includes multiple dock lines, fenders, power cords & adapters, water hose, Magma BBQ Grill, etc. Highly recommended by listing agent!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Classic DeFever trawler popular in the 1980s combines traditional trunk-cabin styling with time-tested layout, economical operation.Highlights include roomy galley-up interior with teak woodwork, port/starboard salon doors, full walk-around decks, mast and boom assembly. Cabintop can stow small dinghy. Note teak decks, tub/shower in aft head, aft stateroom deck door, simulated lapstrake hull lines. Solid fiberglass hull has prop-protecting keel. Quality boat from a good Taiwan yard.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door, Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage, Storage Underneath Berth (see photos), Large Hanging Locker to Starboard, Forward Bulkhead Anchor Locker Access, Overhead Deck Hatch w/Screen Forward Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink Lower Helm (Note Matching Electronics as Installed on Fly-Bridge) ***Please see photos for picture of lower helm captains seat Salon w/L-Shaped Settee Forward to Port w/Expandable Dining / Cocktail Table, Port / Starboard Salon Doors w/Screens, Screen for all Salon Windows (Including Pull-Down Window Treatments), Prep-Center in Salon Aft to Port w/Granite Bar-Top & Microwave Oven, 23" LCD Television in Salon (KVH Trackvision Satellite TV System) Aft / Master Stateroom w/Privacy Door, Large Centerline Berth (Memory Foam Mattress), Port Side Hanging Storage Locker, Drawer Storage, Office / Workstation Forward to Starboard, Aft Deck Access (see photos); En-Suite Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Bath-Tub w/Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units)
- Stainless Steel Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer (NEW 2013) Stove (Propane) Oven Microwave Oven
- Compass Standard Horizon VHF Marine Radio's (2) Furuno RD-30 GPS/Chartplotter (2) Furuno NAVNET VX2 Radar (2) Furuno NAV Pilot Autopilot (2) Sony AM/FM Stereo System (Single Disc CD-Player & Aux Input) KVH Trackvision Satellite System (23" Television in Salon & 17" in Aft Stateroom)
- (10) Batteries; (8) New in 2012 (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger 2500-Watt Inverter Onan 8.0kw Generator (634-Hours) (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's (Multiple Power Cords & Adapters Included)
- Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Aft Deck In-Floor Storage Locker Mast w/Boom Teak Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Custom Tender Davit System (see photos) Teak Decks Cabin-Top Awl-Grip Painted September 2010
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bow Thruster Bottom Paint (Bottom Completely Re-Done 2005 w/Barrier Coat) Full Fly-Bridge Enclosure w/Strata-Glass & Screens Raw Water Washdown Custom Tender Davit System (see photos) (2) Windshield Wipers Horn (Air) Remote Control Spotlight Magma BBQ Grill (see photos) 7-Knot Cruise Speed Burning 2-GPH CURRENT OWNER OF 7-YEARS INSIDE HEATED WINTER STORED
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email p email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.