All Ocean Yachts is expanding its line of composite built Explorer Yachts. The All Ocean Yachts Overing 105’ RPH Explorer will be built by the award winning NISI Shipyard Group to Class and MCA standards.
President of All Ocean Yachts, said he is excited about collaborating with these two outstanding groups to bring the first model of the new line to the Yachting public.
The combination of All Ocean Yachts years of experience in building Explorer yachts, the design expertise and hull efficiency advances, developed by Overing Yacht Design and the award winning innovative expertise of the NISI Shipyard Group, create a unique opportunity for a yachtsman looking to build a quality Explorer Yacht.
The New 105’ Explorer has a number of advanced features, not novelty items as now often seen on yachts today, but features that truly improve the owner’s experience while doing extended cruising. The boat deck can accommodate a huge tender for fishing or diving plus a host of other toys. She features a lower service deck and an outstanding 4 guest stateroom layout.
The specification is extensive and the equipment has been chosen from top international suppliers known for their reliability and customer service.
- General Specs
- · LOA 105’-0” · Beam 24’-6” · Draft 5’-10” · Highly Efficient Round Bilge Bulbous Bow Hull · Displacement 165 LT Approx. · Fuel Tankage 6,000 gals. · Water Tankage 1,800 gals. · Grey Water Tankage 575 gals. · Black Water Tankage 575 gals. · Dirty/Lube Oil Tankage 100 gals. · Naval Architecture & Design: Overing Yacht Designs · Interior Design: TBD · Sound Engineering: Sundown Inc.
- Hull Design
- All hulls are not created equally All too often basic hull forms will be recycled over and over rather than creating the optimum shape for each different type vessel. Time constraints, R & D costs and experience or lack thereof are generally the deterrents. At OYD, we optimize the hull form for the intended purpose of the vessel. From displacement to planing, from hard chine to round bilge we have developed a vast design library of highly refined, proven hull forms over the past 20 years. Our All Ocean Overing Explorers series are built on our "Fast Displacement" (FD) hull. These highly evolved bulbous bow, round bilge full displacement hulls easily exceed a speed/length rato 1.6 as compared to a more common 1.3 SLR. When operating at slower conventional displacement speeds, these hulls are real fuel mizers. Now on our third generation with over a decade of refinements, these are truly world class, go-anywhere vessels with extraodinary seakeeping and comfort.
- MASTER STATEROOM & BATH · Full King size bed · Built in nightstands & dresser · Cedar lined closets w/lights · Built in Entertainment Center w/43” LCD TV · Fixed Windows · Built in settee · His and Hers Custom Vanities · Marble tops w/Lav. Bowls · Headhunter toilets · Oversized stall shower · Exhaust fan system · Custom Mirrors · Lighting recessed in ceiling · AC/heat system w/digital controls · Floor & wall coverings GUEST STATEROOMS & BATH · One Queen, & One Twin cabin · Built in nightstands & dresser · Cedar lined closets w/lights · Drawer space built in under beds · Built in Entertainment Center w/22” LCD TV · Opening Portlights · Custom Vanities w/mirrors · Marble tops w/Lav. Bowls · Headhunter Toilet · Shower · Exhaust fan system · Lighting recessed in ceiling · AC/heat system w/digital controls · Floor & wall coverings CAPTAIN’S CABIN · Double bed · Built in nightstands & dresser · Cedar lined closets w/lights · Drawer space built in under beds · Built in Entertainment Center w/22” LCD TV · Built in Desk · Fixed Portlight · Custom Vanities w/mirrors · Corian tops w/Lav. Bowl · Headhunter head · Stall Shower · Exhaust fan system · Lighting recessed in ceiling · AC/heat system w/digital controls · Floor & wall coverings CREW’S QUARTERS · One stateroom for Two crew · Cedar lined closets w/lights · Headhunter Toilet CREW GALLEY · Soaking Sink · Washer & Dryer CREW LOUNGE · Built in settee · Built in Entertainment Center w/22” LCD TV MAIN SALON · Loose Furniture supplied by Owner. · Built in Entertainment Center w/43” LCD TV · Lighting recessed in ceiling · AC/heat system w/digital controls · Floor & wall coverings FORMAL DINING · Dining Table & Chairs supplied by Owner. · Fore & Aft China Cabinets · Lighting recessed in ceiling · AC/heat system w/digital controls · Floor & wall coverings MAIN LOBBY & POWDER ROOM · Coat locker · Powder Room Vanity w/mirror · Granite tops w/Lav. Bowl · Head Hunter Toilet · Exhaust fan system · Floor & wall coverings GALLEY · Custom mica cabinets & Corian tops · Refrig./Freezer w/ ice &water dispenser · (2) Self cleaning ovens · Microwave oven · Dishwasher · Trash Compactor · Surface range w/exhaust hood · Double Stainless sink w/disposal · Under-counter & overhead lighting · Two Pantries · AC/heat system w/digital controls · Floor & wall coverings PILOTHOUSE · Custom padded control console w/elevated helm station · Monitoring System w/5 Flat Screen Monitors · Separate navigation center · Full instrumentation · Recaro Helm chair · Custom elevated settee & table · Five windshield wipers/washers · Built in chart drawers · Recessed white & red lighting & ceiling · AC/heat system w/digital controls · Floor & wall coverings · Custom Safety Panel & Monitoring System
- Boat Deck
- · Chocks for Owner furnished 24’ & 14.5’ Tender · (1) 4000 Lb. Marquipt Hydraulic Crane · Hot tub
- Engine Room & Major Equipment
- ENGINE ROOM & MAJOR EQUIPMENT · (2) Cat C18, 715 HP Max. Continuous C Rating · Twin Disc 5114 DC gears w/Quick Shift · Kobelt Hydraulic Steering · Kobelt single lever controls · Custom Waterdrop Exhaust System w/Inconel Jacket · (2) 55kW Northern Lights Generators · Racor Fuel/Water Filters · Alpha Laval Fuel Centrifuge · Fuel Transfer System · Copper/Nickel Bilge System/Fire Fighting System · Fixed Fire Extinguishing System · Stabilizers-TRACSTAR (Stabilization at Rest) · Bow Thruster-TRAC Integrated Hydraulic Systems · Oily Bilge Water Separator · (2) Air Compressors · (2) Teel Freshwater pressure sets · (2) 1,200 gal/day water maker · (3) Hot water heaters · Marine Air or Aqua Air AC/heat system · Titan or Atlas Energy System · Battery Chargers · Engine Room Blower System · Air Cond. Eng.Rm. & Mach. Space · All deck hardware 316L Stainless Steel · (2) Maxwell 6000 Anchor Windlasses · (2) Maxwell 4000 Warping Capstans · Stainless Anchor Pocket & (2)180KG HHP Anchors with 300 ft. 5/8”Galv. Stud Link Chain w/SS Lead Chain · PCM or equal doors and windows · Coast Guard approved Safety Equipment · Opac Mare Hydraulic Passerelle
- Solid Laminate Vinylester Hull Airex Core Vinylester Superstructure High Quality Awlgrip Finish Lloyds Classed 100 A1 X MCA LY2 Five (5) Watertight Compartments
- Electronics/AV TBD Soft goods TBD Appliances TBD Monitoring System TBD
- Captain's Comments on operating an Overing Design Explorer
- I have been in command of the “Boundless” a Overing Design 98' Explorer for seven months after completing two major rebuilds on a 38m Vitters expedition yacht and a classic 40m Feadship. “Boundless” is similar in hull design and draft to my previous commands, so naturally I was eager to see her perform offshore. For her length, design, and current market value I have found no comparison in her seaworthiness, comfort, stability, and her efficiency offshore being produced by any yard today. After an extraordinary summer cruising the New England area and as I was preparing the ship to reposition South I had no hesitations about running her in the following force 7 and occasional force 8 conditions we experienced for thirty hours. She was a lovely to operate in such weather and responded well to the two story seas and rolling white water outside with a completely silent, stable, and smooth performance. I would sail this any yacht anywhere, world wide, with confidence.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- John DeCaro 954-646-1411