- 44 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
OWNER MUST SELL NOW - MAKE OFFER
Three Staterooms in a fast, safe, easy to handle and comfortable cruising boat.
Needs some cosmetic TLC and Price to Sell
Fresh Bottom Paint (Nov 2014)
Custom Radar Arch with Davits
Frigoboat Keel Cooled Refrigeration
Doyle Stack Pack Main Sail
Designed by Bruce Farr, this 3 cabin boat is a true combination of speed with luxurious accommodation. The advanced bulb keel features aft winglets for optimum performance on all points of sail. Below lots of opening ports and hatches add to the light and airy feel of the interior. Teak and holly composite floors, varnished teak cabinetry, stainless steel and easy care surfaces throughout. The transom has fantastic accessibility to the water through a lift up captains seat with easy steps down to the waters edge. The roomy cockpit is well designed with the pedestal containing a table and built in ice box.
- The master stateroom is forward with an island centerline double. Drawers under bed, plus top access to storage under the berth and a large hanging locker to port give lots of storage. Owner's Head is located aft to starboard. The spacious main salon consists of a wrap-around settees to starboard with the salon table in the middle. The navigation station is aft. Opposite is the galley. with ample storage and counter space. Two guest stateroom are further aft each with their own head. Currently the port stateroom and head are used for storage
- Force 10 four burner propane stove with oven Frigoboat 12 volt Keel Cooled refrigerator/freezer 700 cubic feet Separate 13 gallon pressure drinking water system with carbon filter Dual stainless steel sinks PLENTY of Storage and counter space Ice box was re insulated
- Raymarine depth sounder Raymarine Log-Speedometer Raymarine ST 60+ Tridata Raymarine 7000 Autopilot with Wireless remote TV Set - Sharp Garmin 76 GPS Radio - Jensen with Cockpit Speakers CD Player Standard VHF Radio
- • Heart inverter/Charger 1500 watt • Air X Marine Wind Generator • Kyocera Solar Panels, two 135 watt • Blue Sky Solar Panel System to monitor panels • Balmar High Output Alternator, 210 amp, with two pulleys • Xantrex Regulator for Alternator • Xantrex Link 1000 battery monitor • 800 Amp Hour house battery bank with Trojan 6 volt batteries in two banks of 4 batteries • Separate engine start battery • Two NEW Par Jabsco Marine Heads • Frigoboat Keel Cooled Refrigerator/Freezer, "Top of the Line" • Raritan Water Heater, 110 and engine heated
- Sails & Rigging
- Fully Battened mainsail with Doyle Stack Pac and lazy jacks Two roller furled genoas, one cruising and one light weight Pro Furl Roller Furling NEW running rigging Boom Vang Stainless steel mast rail Lewmar 54 Genoa winches Lewmar 44 Halyard winches Spare parts for all winches Keel Stepped Mast
- CUSTOM Stainless Steel Arch, 1 1/4 inch stainless with Dinghy davits, engine mount and engine hoist LARGE Bimini and Dodger Lifelines raised 4" from standard Additional deck cleats Lifeline gates Cockpit table Walk thru transom with swim ladder Lofran's electric anchor windlass with control at helm One CQR 45 lb. anchor with chain and rode and one Delta 45 lb. with chain and rode
- The Yanmar 4JH2E 50 HP engine was overhauled and has approx. 700 hours since the overhaul. New Pistons, rings and wrist pins New Rod bearings Complete valve job with new guides All documentation available Balmar 210 amp Alternator with two pulleys with Xantrex regulator Racor fuel filter
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Listing Broker JOE ZAMMATARO, CPYB Certified Professional Yacht Broker More High Definition Pictures Available Contact me for more Pictures and Info Call Me: (727) 527-2800 Email Me: Joe@JoeZam.com Visit My Website for : www.Joezam.com For over 30 years, I have helped clients realize their boating dreams and many have become life long friends. I'd like the opportunity to earn that relationship with you. With extensive experience as a sailor, boat builder, yacht broker, businessman and a proven negotiator, I will provide you with sound advice and representation. You will find my practical experience and broad product knowledge insightful in comparing and evaluating yachts you are considering. If your goal is to sell your boat, my sales and marketing experience will help you to sell your boat quickly, for the most dollars possible and have the process be hassle free. As one of a only 125 of the 3700 licensed brokers in Florida to qualify as a Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB), you will be assured of honest and accurate representation and that your interests are always protected. Do you have a nice boat over 35' and over $100,000 that you'd like to sell? We have discounted slips available at our Denison Yacht Brokerage Display Center to give your boat maximum exposure. Put the power of Denison Yacht Sales' leading edge marketing campaign and me to work for you.