- 25 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- MAG 350 ECT
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
2011 Sea Ray SLX in Excellent Condition with a Black Hull and Many Upgrades
Meticulously Maintained, Rack Stored, Washed Weekly, Waxed Regularly, Full Storage Covers Bow to Stern, Full Cockpit Carpets.
Upgraded Sound System with BOSS Marine 700 Watt Bullet Speakers and integrated Sony Marine Radio.
Owner Installed Under Water Lights to Illuminate the Sea as you Enjoy your surroundings.
This Boat is ready to Wakeboard, Ski, or hang with friends for a great time on the water. Powered by a Mercruiser 350 MAG MPI with DTS shift/throttle and Bravo 3 duo prop drive, this SLX is ready to go and ready to impress.
Call listing broker today to for more information or to view this vessel
- Seating: Semi-Circular Aft Lounger w/Fiberglass Storage Base & Gull-Wing Sun Pad w/Center Walk-Thru Bucket Seats (2) w/Swivels, Sliders, Flip-Up Thigh-Rise Bolsters & Fiberglass Backs Cockpit Table Beverage Holders (9): Stainless Steel Carpet Liner, Snap-In Cooler, Carry-On: w/Designated Storage Dash w/Visor, Custom Soft-Touch Door, Bow Walk-Thru Floor, Finished Fiberglass Glove Box, Portside Helm Handrail, Stainless Steel Hatch, Engine Compartment Head Compartment, Enclosed Lighting, LED Courtesy Outlet, 12V Accessory (2) Stereo, Sony 12V AM/FM, Single CD, Amplifier, Subwoofer, Weatherproof Speaker BOSS Marine 700 Watt Bullet Speakers Storage in deck Lockable Ski/Wakeboard Storage, Side Panel
- Electronics & Helm
- SmartCraft Diagnostics: Instrumentation, Custom Sea Ray SmartCraft w/Glass Lenses & Low-Glare Blue Night Lighting & Chrome Bezels ?Speedometer ?Systems Tachometer (Includes: Depth/Water Temp, Engine Alarm/Hour Meter, Fuel Consumption/Usage, Trim Level, Troll Control, Voltage, Digital Speed) SmartCraft Digital Throttle & Shift (DTS) w/Trim Switch & Ignition Cutout Switch Steering Wheel, Wood-Accent Garmin 640 GPS
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- MerCruiser MAG 350 with Bravo III Drive with 188hours – Silent Choice Option Exhaust Engine Compartment: Bilge Pump, 12V Automatic Blower, 12V Bilge (1) Gel-Coated Engine Compartment Lighting, 12V Oil Filter Battery Switch, Dual Battery Trays Wiring, Color-Coded
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.