- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSC W/ZEUS DRIVES
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The 42 ST is a sharp looking rig with its fitted Palm Beach Towers' tuna tower. Add a pair of outriggers and this boat is an ideal ride for the sailfish circuit, cobia hunting and cruising the Bahamas.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Viking 42 Family Values Creating a model within a model has been a successful path for Viking as demonstrated by the Viking 42 Convertible and 42 Open, which share the same hull with uniquely different deck and interior arrangements. The popularity of these new models has encouraged us to expand this theme with a pair of new 42s with striking profiles and special features that showcase Viking’s ability to broaden the appeal of this versatile hull. Using our $1million five-axis profiler, we designed and built a plug and a female mold to create a rakish fiberglass deckhouse module, fully open to the cockpit while incorporating stylish convertible window lines, and the roof overhang and cabin trails. The 42 ST will be a sharp looking rig with its fitted Palm Beach Towerrs' tuna tower. Add a pair of outriggers and this boat is an ideal ride for the sailfish circuit, cobia hunting and cruising the Bahamas. The 42 SC has a distinctive New England flavor and includes a choice of a custom fiberglass mast for the radar and other antennas, or a customized radar arch. Each model can be further personalized with dramatic paint schemes to add your signature and yacht club panache. The 42 ST and 42 SC sport the familiar twin mezzanine cockpit of the 42 Open, along with the practical and feature full bridge deck and a center console station with the available teak finish helm pod, flanking lounge seating, and an inviting interior with teak joinery, a master stateroom forward, and twin berths aft separated by the salon, the head, and galley. With their eclectic style along with the superb running characteristics of the responsive and sea-kindly Viking 42 resin infused hull powered by 600 mhp Cummins QSC diesels and the articulating Zeus pod-drive propulsion system with joystick controls, these new models are an exciting addition to the Viking line.
- Dealer Selected Options
- LAYOUT: PLAN A - TWO STATEROOM ONE HEAD LAYOUT LAYOUT: GLOSS FINISH THROUGHOUT ENG RM: S&I OIL CHANGE SYSTEM FOR ENGINES AND GENERATOR HULL: BOTTOM PAINT VIKING BLUE *DARKER BLUE DELIVERY: WATER DELIVERY KIT W/TOOL SET LAYOUT: SPORT TOWER (ST) POWER: CUMMINS QSC-600 WITH ZEUS DRIVE ENG RM: GENERATOR GAS-WATER SEPARATOR FOR STD GENERATOR ENG RM: AWLGRIP BRASS THRU-HULLS & SEA STRAINERS IN ENG RM & FWD BILGES ENG RM: FUEL FILTERS SNOW WHITE HULL: FIBERGLASS SIDE THRU-HULLS HEADS: SEALAND HEAD SYSTEM GENERAL: PROVIDE OVERBOARD DISCHARGE FOR ALL HEADS BILGE: AWLGRIP FORWARD BILGE AND ANCHOR LOCKER FB: PUSH BUTTON CATCHES FOR ELECTRONICS BOXES FB: TEAK HELM CHAIR UPGRADE WITH STAINLESS STEEL PEDESTAL FB: VHF RADIO ICOM-504 FB: CUSTOM: CARPET COMMAND DECK - CORINTHIAN MARINE CUT PILE IN MARINER BLUE FB: ELECTRONIC SINGLE-LEVER CONTROLS FOR HELM POD FB: RECESSED ELECTRONICS BOXES FB: HELM AIR CONDITIONING FB: S&I TEAK FINISH FIBERGLASS HELM POD COCKPIT: MEZZANINE COCKPIT COCKPIT: TRANSOM SWIM STEPS COCKPIT: AWLGRIP LAZARETTE COCKPIT: TRANSOM COAMING WITH GATE AND W/ TRANSOM FISH BOX COCKPIT: PLUMB TRANSOM BOX AS LIVE WELL W/O WINDOW & LIGHT COCKPIT: RECESSED DOCKSIDE BOXES WITH FIBERGLASS DOORS AND GAFF STORAGE COCKPIT: COCKPIT FREEZER AND REFRIGERATED DRINK BOX DECK/EXT: FRESH WATER WASHDOWN AT BOW INSIDE ANCHOR LOCKER DECK/EXT: INSTALL SS GAS SPRINGS FOR ANCHOR LOCKER HATCH DECK/EXT CUSTOM: CUSTOM HULL COLOR - STARS AND STRIPES BLUE DECK/EXT: BOW PULPIT DECK/EXT: LEWMAR V2 SS WINDLASS (GYPSY AND DRUM) HULL: CUSTOM NON-METALLIC BOOT STRIPE IPO STANDARD GALLEY: COUNTERTOP CORIAN OAT; POLISHED W/ 1/2 BULLNOSE GALLEY: CUSTOM AMTICO FLOORING IN GALLEY GALLEY: TWO BURNER SURFACE MOUNTED RANGE GALLEY: FAUCET TO BE STAINLESS STEEL GALLEY: UNDERCOUNTER REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER WITH DOORS GALLEY: CORIAN COUNTERTOPS TO BE "OAT" SALON: DIMMERS FOR QUARTZ LIGHTS SALON: VIKING HOME THEATER MSR: S&I 19" FLAT SCREEN TELEVISION MSR: DIMMER ON OVERHEAD LED LIGHTS MSR HEAD: CORIAN OAT COUNTERTOP, POLISHED W/ BONE SINK; 1/2 BULLNOSE MSR HEAD: S&I BRUSHED ALUMINUM SHOWER DOOR MSH: SHOWER FIXTURES TO BE SATIN NICKEL MSH: TOWEL BARS & RINGS TO BE BRUSHED NICKEL MSH: FAUCET TO BE SATIN NICKEL AFT STRM: DIMMER ON OVERHEAD LED LIGHTS DECOR: WRAPPED HATCH CARPET INSTALLATION DECOR: HEADLINER MATERIAL MOCCASIN CHAMOIS THROUGHOUT, INCLUDING PANEL OVER MASTER BERTH DECOR: BRUSHED NICKEL HARDWARE THROUGHOUT DECOR: BRUSHED NICKEL COVERPLATES THROUGHOUT DECOR: SATIN NICKEL INTERIOR LIGHT TRIM THROUGHOUT DECOR ITEM: CARPET, SHAW # Q1114 NATURAL BOUCLE; #00101 SILK DECOR ITEM: WALLCOVERING 'STD 2014' STATEROOMS/COMMON AREAS IN KOROSEAL #H320-18 POMPOSA BRAMBLE BEIGE; HEADS: KOROSEAL #V220-16 MERRIFIELD ECRU DECOR ITEM: MEZZANINE: SEATING IN SYMPHONY CHAMOIS #SCL-102 DECOR ITEM: SOFA, IN ULTRALEATHER #550-2543 LINEN BLUE DÉCOR ITEM: HELM CHAIRS IN COSTA - SYMPHONY CHAMOIS #SCL-102 DÉCOR ITEM: COMPANION SEATING - SYMPHONY MARSHMALLOW W/ CHAMOIS WELTING DECOR: SHEETS, (1) SET, 2 STATEROOM DECOR: SMART DECOR DECOR: ACCESSORY KIT DECOR: POLISHED CORIAN TOPS GALLEY AND HEADS AME ELECTRONICS 42ST-T: PALM BEACH TOWERS 42' ST:
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact us at any of the following locations: Miami Beach, FL – 305-856-8486 Dania Beach, FL – 954-926-0400 West Palm Beach, FL – 561-833-6060 Palm Beach Gardens, FL – 561-775-6000 North Palm Beach, FL - 561-799-9590 Stuart, FL - 772-692-7900 Port Salerno, FL - 772-678-4021 Jacksonville, FL – 904-221-2228 Charleston, SC – 843-577-3470