- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
HARKEN & NORTH SAILS SHOW BOAT- PRICED TO SELL !
RECENT HAUL & SURVEY
NO SALES/USE TAX IN NC !!
This Sparkman & Stevens designed Tartan 34-2 is the improved and updated version of the venerable 34C classic. This new version is widely recognized as an accomplished weekender, long distance ocean racer, and liveaboard cruising boat. She has a shoal draft SHEEL Keel for easy east coast ICW cruising and gunkholing.
Wandering Star has a great history- she was ordered from the factory to be the North Sails/Harken equipment showboat at the US Sailboat Show in Annapolis. She has extensively cruised the entire US East Coast, the Bahamas, and the Northern Caribbean. This boat will comfortably take you to any destination you desire- whether it's cruising, relaxing, or racing.
Her present owner just finished adding many new upgrades including ALL NEW CANVAS, NEW ELECTRONICS, 12" COLOR CHARTPLOTTER, AUTOPILOT, RADAR,NEW FUEL TANK, NEW ENGINE MOUNTS, BELTS, & HOSES, FRESH BOTTOM PAINT, NEW 140% HEADSAIL, and many more ! (See full specs for all details.)
If you are looking for a great cruiser/racer that's really fun to sail, Wandering Star is a must see! We have priced her at market to sell quickly, so don't be left on the dock- she won't last long at this price. Call today to schedule a viewing....It's time to head South!
- SEE LINE DRAWING Her interior offers teak throughout, teak and holly sole and eight opening ports with screens. There is a large opening navigator's table, V-berth, head with shower forward, and the main cabin has a settee starboard and a portside settee which converts to a large double berth. A folding leaf table that folds to the bulkhead for more room. She has a hanging locker and an incredible amount of storage behind and under settees, under galley and head sinks and under V-berth. There are large and long double decker shelves and louvered closet door on the port side and a liquor cabinet and long double decker shelves on the starboard side. All cushions are comfortable and firm and have removable covers for cleaning. Her ventilation is absolutely excellent with good air draw and no interior stagnation. A teak door separates V-berth from the main cabin.
- S/S Sink 10 gal Hot Water Heater Gimballed 3 Burner Propane Stove w// Oven w/ 20# Gas Bottle in Cockpit EZ Kold coldplate D/C refrigerator w/raw water cooling (pump inoperative) and drain Pressure Water System Fresh Water Foot Pump Spacious dish/glass/utensil shelving 3 Utensil Drawers 3 Large Dry & Can Good Shelves Stovetop Cover
- NEW (2013) RAYMARINE ST60 Depth Sounder NEW (2013) RAYMARINE ST60 Knotmeter NEW (2013) RAYMARINE ST60 Wind Instrument NEW (2009) RAYMARINE C120 12" Color Multifunction Display w/ East Coast & Bahams CMap Chip NEW (2009) RAYMARINE Color RADAR on Stern Pole RAYMARINE ST 4000 Wheel Autopilot LINK 2000 Inverter Charger Controller & Battery Monitor UNIDEN UM525 VHF Marine Radio A/C Breaker Panel D/C Distribution Panel w/Amp Meters Pulpit Mounted Running Lights Masthead Anchor Light Masthead Whip Antenna RICHIE Binnacle Compas
- Freedom 10-1000 Watt Inverter/Charger Two (2) NEW(2014) Deep Cycle House Batteries- 200 Amp/Hr Capacity NEW(2013) Starting Battery ALL NEW Engine Hoses & Belts Four(4) NEW Engine Mounts NEW Water Lift Muffler NEW Exhaust Elbow NEW Fuel Guage NEW Vacuum Gauge 30 Amp Shore Power System Holding Tank Monitor 3 Bulkhead Mounted Fans Well Designed Interior Lighting Red/White Selectable Light Smooth operating seacocks for engine heat exchanger,head&galley sinks and refrig/washdown inlets Misc Spare Parts
- Sails, Canvas, and Rigging
- Rigging inspected (Dec 2013) - Two(2) fittings replaced NEW (2013) 140% Roller Furling Headsail NEW (2013) Sunbrella Bimini Top & Dodger NEW (2013) Helm Cover All Control Lines led aft to cockpit BARIENT 2-speed Self Tailing Main Winches w/ NEW (2013) Sunbrella Covers BARIENT 2-speed Spinnaker Self Tailing Winches w/ NEW (2013) Sunbrella Covers NEW (2013) Sunbrella Mainsail Cover NORTH SAILS Mainsail (Good Condition) NORTH SAILS 140% Genoa w/ Sunbrella Covering (Good Condition) NORTH SAILS 140% MYLAR Genoa (Old & Discolored) HARKEN Roller Furling HARKEN Remote Control Genoa Blocks NORTH SAILS Spinaker (like new!) Snatch Blocks for Cruise Chute LEWMAR S/S Halyard Winches LEWMAR 2-Speed Jib Sheet Winches Two(2) Winch Handles Spinnaker Masthead Rollers Spinnaker Pole w/Deck Mounting Spinnaker Pole Topping Lift Solid Adjustable Boom Vang Boom-end 2 Stage Microfine Adjustable Mainsheet Conrol System Mainsheet Traveler Hydraulic Back Stay Adjuster Keel Stepped Double Spreader Mast
- Deck Hardware
- Raw Water Washdown System 3 Blade Fixed Pitch Bronze Propeller Martec 2 Blade Variable Pitch Racing Folding Propeller Wheel Steering w/Cord Wrap and Wheel Lock Chain locker with access from V-Berth Delta, Danforth and Bruce Anchors 50ft. 5/16' chain (NEW 2013) w/200ft 5/8" nylon rode Custom SS Dual Anchor Roller/Bow Cap Slotted Aluminum Toe Rail Stainless Steel Bow & Stern Pulpits 3 Lifejackets Double Row Lifelines Aft Centerline Swim/Boarding Ladder 2 Fire Extinguishers Electric Bilge Pump 1 Manual Bilge Pump 2 Speed Manual Windlass NEW (2013) PETIT TRINIDAD S//R Bottom Paint Self Draining Cockpit Two(2) Cockpit Lockers Under Helm Seat HUGE Lazarette Under Stb Seat
- All winches Cleaned & Lubricated 2013 NEW (2013 ) SHURFLO Water pump All NEW (2013) Waste hoses Teak Cabin panels replaced with Starboard mounted with piano hinge for easy access. Also replacing Nav Station panels with Starboard (in progress) Fenders & Docklines Misc. Safety Equipment
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.