Here is the legendary 38 Blackfin express. The Blackfin is a very stable fishing platform that will get you out to the fishing grounds comfortably. The deep –vee entry makes an awesome head sea boat. This boat also has a fully equipped tower so you can operate it out on the fishing grounds or around the dock.
- Here is the legendary 38 Blackfin express. The Blackfin is a very stable fishing platform that will get you out to the fishing grounds comfortably. The deep –vee entry makes an awesome head sea boat. This boat also has a fully equipped tower so you can operate it out on the fishing grounds or around the dock.
- Detailed Vessel Walkthrough
- The large cockpit leads to a very nice helm station. There is wrap around seating for the crew to relax close to the captain. The helm has all the electronics right at your finger tips. Down below is a full galley with all the amenities. The v-berth makes for a great spot for a nap with a large over head hatch.
- Main Salon
- Dinette Cable TV hookups Air conditioning / heater with controls Stereo system with CD player, speakers Closet Telephone jack Teak & holly flooring
- Emerson microwave oven Pressure fresh water system Princess two burner, electric stove Sink Water heater Teak & holly flooring
- Marlin tower Transom door Coaming padding Bow pulpit w/ rails Zodiac 6-man life raft Freshwater, pressure, saltwater wash down system Fortress anchor with Good automatic windlass (new 2008) Helm cover Full enclosure Spreader lights Navigation lights Windshield wipers Tower canvas and cushions (new 2009) Electric controlled, single, fixed searchlight w/ remote control
- Electronics & Helm
- Icom 502 VHF radio Icom 302 VHF radio (Tower) ACR spotlight with remote control Raymarine RL 435 chart plotter (Tower Northstar 6000i chart plotter (new 2005) 36nm Furuno 1761 radar with open array Cetrek Pro-Pilot 725 autopilot with Tower repeater (2) Compasses Airmar transducer Furuno FCV 620 fish finder (Tower) Furuno FCV 585 fish finder (new 2009) VH Azimuth 1000 electronic compass Kenwood stereo system with CD player, Sirius satellite
- 12v DC electrical system 110v AC electrical system 10.5kW Northern Lights generator w/ 2170 hrs. Dockside electrical cable Automatic battery charger Shore power connections on port and starboard sides
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Oil transfer system Halon fire control system Fresh water cooling system Glendinning engine synchronizers Panish bridge, tower engine controls Cruiseair SMXII reverse cycle air conditioner Twin 485 hp. Diesel I/B 1995 Detroit Diesel 6-71 TIB Fuel filters Engine fuel shut-off valve (3) Automatic bilge pumps Rudder bearings (new 2009) Acoustical, thermal insulation Bennett trim tabs w/ indicators
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.