This new 2013 Horizon E88 features a highly spacious four stateroom/four en-suite head layout with additional crew aft. The main salon includes a dayhead aft stbd side, an interior staircase to crew aft port side, and plenty of seating with an L-shaped sofa, loveseat and chair. The formal dining area and forward country kitchen offer plenty of space for entertaining and a multitude of storage, and the galley location between the two areas is ideal for any dining situation. An interior staircase to the PH offers a comfortable transition to the skylounge.
Below deck, four guest staterooms offer sleeping for eight. The master is full-beam with a king bed, large vanity, loveseat, walk-in closet and large en-suite head. The port guest stateroom offers twin beds that can also function as a queen bed and an en-suite head, and the stbd guest stateroom includes twin bunks also with an en-suite head. The bow VIP includes a queen bed, dual hanging lockers and en-suite head as well. Aft on the lower deck is the crew quarters, which feature a captains room with queen bed and hanging locker; twin bunk room with hanging locker; spacious crew head; and crew mess. Access to the crews quarters can also be found on the swim platform.
The bridge deck of this E88 incorporates an enclosed skylounge with L-shaped seating, 2 helm chairs, helm console, and dayhead. The aft bridge deck features additional L-shaped seating, grille, tender crane and exterior staircase to the aft deck. Entertaining is a breeze on the aft deck, with plenty of seating, a custom dining table, refrigerator and retractable T.V
- Design Features
- Hi-gloss walnut wood Godfrey Hirst Tibet carpet
- Black marquina marble w/ stainless steel inlay at salon entrance White laqured ceiling in satin finish Gradea leather sofa and loveseat Walnut wood furniture
- Dining Room
- Black leather dining chairs Hi-gloss wood dining table with laquered in-lay
- Galley and Country Kitchen
- Laquered finish Hi-Lo partition with tawny glass Stone countertop Stone table top in country kitchen Gradea leather dinette
- Master Stateroom
- Vinyl feature wall behind bed w/ vinyl headboard White lacquered ceiling finish in satin Vinyl walls in pearl snow white Ultraleather loveseat Head: Black marquina marble floors, laquered ceiling and walls, black butterfly shell mosiac shower wall, ariston marble backsplash and countertop
- Vinyl feature wall behind bed w/ black back-painted glass Hi-gloss walnut wood cabinets and hanging locker Vinyl walls Head: laquered wall, ariston marble back splash and countertop, black marquina marble floor
- Port Guest
- Vinyl headboard and bedframe Vinyl and grey back painted glass on feature wall Hi-gloss walnut wood cabinets and hanging locker Head: laquered wall, ariston marble back splash and countertop, black marquina marble floor
- Stbd Guest
- Hi-gloss walnut wood cabinets and hanging locker Head: laquered wall, ariston marble back splash and countertop, black marquina marble floor
- Carbon fiber dashboard on helm station, with black leather vertical surfaces and a laquered frame Gradea leather sofa w/ silestone tabletop Hi-gloss walnut wood cabinets
- In addition to the appliances listed below, this 88' comes equipped with a full set of galley tableware, including pot and pans, dishes, plates, utensils, cutlery, and glasses. S/S sink w/ garbage disposal SUBZERO refrigerator Full-size electric cooktop w/ exhaust blower above Dishwasher Electric oven Trash compactor GE wine cooler BOSCH coffee machine GE plate warmer Crew galley Norcold fridge/freezer GE micorowave
- Maretron monitoring system Octoplex switch panel system Panasonic PBX telephone with intercom feature (outlets in salon, pilothouse, master stateroom, VIP stateroom) Exterior connector for shore phone and TV Wave WiFi system DirecTV Salon 46" Samsung LED TV Samsung Blu-ray player BOSE Lifestye V35 home theatre system Aft Deck 32" Samsung LED TV BOSE Lifestyle stereo system Galley 32" Samsung LED TV BOSE Lifestyle stereo system Master Stateroom 32" Samsung LED TV BOSE Lifestyle V25 home theatre system Samsung Blu-ray player VIP Stateroom 32" Samsung LED TV Sony stereo system Port Guest Stateroom 22" Samsung LED TV Sony stereo system Stbd Guest Stateroom Sony stereo system Crew Mess 22" Samsung LED TV Sony stereo system Skylounge 40" Samsung LED TV BOSE Lifestyle 235 home theatre system Samsung Blu-ray player Display: (3) Raymarine E140W 14.1" widescreen hybridtouch Radar: (1) Raymarine RA1048SHD 48" 4kW open array, (1) Raymarine RA3072SHD 72" 12kw open array Raymarine RAYSTAR 125 plus and (1) backup unit Raymarine DSM300 and Airmar B744V fishfinder/sounder Raymarine Smart Pilot Core Pack Autopilot (2) Raymarine ST70 Instrument display and ST70 autopilot display Raymarine short arm wind transducer and ST70 wind transducer pod Raymarine AIS650 transciever module Raymarine Ray128 VHF Raymarine aft 4"/10W loud hailer and fwd 30W loud hailer Furuno NX700B dual-channel NAVTEX receiver KVH HD7 satellite TV antenna and dummy dome
- (2) ONAN 32kW generators with sound shield 100A shorepower system w/ (2) 100A ISO boost transformers and (2) 100A cablemasters (2) 100A shorepower plugs at fwd deck (2) Underwater lights (2) boarding lights at two sides of deckhouse and (2) docking lights (2) "Foresti & Sudari" down lights spotting toward radar arch GFI protection for AC required outlets Electrolysis bonding system Cathodic protection w/ zinc anodes for shafts, struts, etc.
- Exterior Deck
- Hull White gelcoat finish One-piece hull lamination and longitudinal stringers Hull, deck and superstructure built w/ licensed SCRIMP process Fiberglass solid hull bottom Stringers with high density foam coring Strong collision bulkhead for extra safety International brand anti-fouling bottom paint w/ anti-osmosis treatment Forward and Aft Decks Low-E tempered glass throughout boat Nonskid fwd deck Teak aft decks, teak swim platform and teak steps Aft deck bar w/ sink, ice maker and fridge Custom hi-gloss Hi/lo teak table w/ hull profile (3) single chairs at aft deck TREND rub rails w/ SS insert Heavy-duty SS cleats and fairlead w/ rollers Heavy-duty SS 2" handrail w/ 1-1/4" stanchions (2) aft deck corner fairleads Forward deck seat Sunbathing cushion on fwd deck w/ drink holders SS sliding door for main salon Skylounge Nonskid flybridge deck Integral SS handrails around exterior FRP cabinet Non-skid ledges for washing skylounge windows SS sliding hatch on F/B deck step opening Custom bar unit w/ BBQ Custom FRP seat and table Space for tender Steelhead Davit SM2500 Bracket for life raft
- Mechanical and Engine Details
- CAT C32A 1700 HP engines Zero speed stabilizer SS shafts Aquamet HS 22# Docking station on aft deck stbd side Hynautic power steering system Glendinning engine controls w/ back up system & remote Complete Delta T engine room ventilation Hydraulic ABT bow and stern thrusters, 45HP Reverso FPS210 Fuel polishing system (2) Skylounge generator gauge w/ start, stop button A30 grade fire insulation Heavy-duty insulated engine room door (4) engine compartment blowers (2 AC & 2 DC) Complete Delta T engine room ventilation system 2700 Gallon Aluminum fuel tanks w/ sight and electric gauges Dual RACOR 75/1000 MA fuel filters/water separator, each engine Hamann waste water treatment system "Sea Recovery" AQM series water maker, 900 gal/day 500 gallon fiberglass water tanks 200 gallon holding tank w/ macerator pump 100 gallon sump tank (5) electric RULE bilge pumps (2) manual bilge pumps in engine room and forward cabin Chilled water Marine Air air conditioning Auto-shutdown system for fire safety
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.