- 44 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The C&C 44 offers cruising-boat comfort in a powerful, high performance hull and rig. The interior boasts fore and aft staterooms; the master is aft and has two single quarter-berths, and a Navigation station to starboard. She has v-berths in the forepeak with a single head with shower just aft to Port. There are three bunks in the Main salon. The galley aft to Port is spacious and efficient. There is a fourth quarter-berth across from the galley to Starboard.
Built by Bruckman Shipyard, Toronto, Canada, Winner of numerous races the most recent was the Fort Lauderdale Hospice of the Sea regatta where she defended last year’s title. Topsides painted in 2012 and Bottom and Decks painted May 2013. She is ready to go for the summers racing season.
- Brooks and Gatehouse Wind Speed and Direction New Raymarine Fathometer and Speed gauges in 2012 Garmin Plotter Weem’s Clock Trident Barometer Simrad Autopilot Danforth 6" Compass Furuno LC-90 GPS West Marine VHF Jensen AM/FM/CD Radio Cockpit Speakers
- Sails & Rigging
- Sails: Fully Battened mainsail (new 2011) w/Mack Pack Furlex 300S Roller Furling Furling 145% Genoa (new 2011) Additional Storm Jib, 110% Genoa and a 150% Genoa Extra Main and two Spinnakers Rigging: Mast & Standing Rigging removed and inspected in 2012 Destroyer steering wheel (2) Spinnaker Pole Navtec Hydraulic Boom Vang and Backstay MAINSAIL: P = 50.5, E = 13.0 380 sq. ft. 4 Full Battens, 1 Reef. 145% FURLING GENOA: I = 55.0 J = 18.75 700 sq. ft. UV Suncover
- Cockpit Winches
- Cockpit Winches: Deck mounted halyard winches: Lumar 46 (2) one electric main winch Lumar 65 (2) self-tailing primary Genoa winches Lumar 55 (2) secondary 3-speed sheet winches Barlow 18 (2) Traveler Winches Barlow 28 (1) Barlow 26 (1) Barlow 24 (1) Barlow 20 (1)
- Inside Equipment
- Electric Bilge Pumps 24 Volt Battery Charger Hot/Cold Pressure Water Manual Gusher Bilge Pump Galley Maid two burner Stove w/Oven (gimbaled) Raritan Marine Head Cold Plate Refrigeration
- Electrical Equipment
- 30 Amp Shore Power Cord 40 AMP battery charger
- Max Feathering 2 bladed Prop with spare smaller folding prop
- Additional Equipment
- Bimini Top Mainsail Cover Cockpit Cover Dodger
- The C & C 44' offers cruising-boat comfort in a powerful, high performance hull and rig. The interior boasts fore and aft staterooms, the master is aft and has two single quarter-berths, and a Navigation station to starboard. She has a v-berth in the forepeak with a single head with shower just aft to Port. There are three bunks in the Main Salon. The galley aft to Port is spacious and efficient. There is a fourth quarter-berth across from the galley to Starboard, Built by John Martin Shipyard, England. Winner of numerous races, her most recent win was the Fort Lauderdale Hospice of the Sea regatta in The Cruising Class where she defended last year's title. Topsides painted in 2012 and Bottom and Deck painted May 2013. She is ready to go for the summers racing season.
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics, and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawl from market without notice.
- Please contact Peter Reed for additonal information or to schedule an appointment Office: 954.525.7637 Mobile: 206.817.5315 Email: email@example.com