- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7 Gsi DP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 1997 Carver 310 Mid Cabin Express needs to be seen. Original owner kept this vessel on a fresh water lake in Utah during it's entire life. 290 hours on Fuel Injected 5.7 Volvo Dual Prop I/O's, 6.5 KW Kohler Generator, A/C, brand new carpet inside salon and cockpit, new bimini top and cover. Garmin 2010 Color Chartplotter is included and a full cockpit cover. New bottom paint! You really need to see this boat!
RECENT PRICE REDUCTION
POSSIBLE TRADE FOR SMALLER CUDDY
- Vessel Walkthrough
- After you board the dive platform and enter through the transom door, it will become immediately apparent that this vessel has been pampered by the original owner in a fresh water lake all of its life. New cockpit and salon carpet has just been installed. Wrap around seating is featured on the starboard side of the cockpit, and directly across is the wet bar and icemaker. Forward is the raised helm seat for two with full view of the instrumentation on the helm. The steps in to the salon lead to the galley on the port side and the salon sofa on the starboard side, with the aft sleeping accommodations that slide out to a twin berth. Midships on the port side is the enclosed head and shower. Forward is the double berth master which is just past the entertainment center. The entire interior is airy and light and makes this vessel seem much larger than it really is.
- Full length salon sofa to Starboard Marine Air AC/Heat with digital controls Twin berth aft with pull out conversion Privacy curtain for aft berth area Storage lockers for aft berth area NEW salon carpeting Enclosed head with Jabsco Electric Flush Stand up shower in Head Flip up seat cover for head Sink with Stainless steel faucet Entertainment center with TV/DVD/Stereo/CD Storage cabinets throughout salon Privacy curtains on all windows Full size master berth forward Hanging locker forward Overhead hatch forward Halogen lighting throughout Privacy door for master berth 12 V and 120 volt lighting
- Aft Deck
- Swim platform Stainless steel dive ladder Hot/Cold Showers Flag pole receptacle Fresh water spigot Stainless hand rail
- Audio and Visual Equipment
- 13" Toshiba TV with DVD player built in Clarion M3170 Stereo Clarion M6356 CD changer 6 disc
- Wrap around aft seating with removable table top Icerette Ice Maker Sink with cold water faucet Shore power dual 30 amp connections Cable and Telephone connectors Aft Shower with Hot/Cold water Battery switch Drink holders Two stereo speakers 120 volt outlet Radar arch with Radar Dome and TV antenna Stainless Grab handles Storage cabinets NEW Cockpit Carpeting NEW Bimini top with cover
- Electrical System
- 6.5 KW Kohler Generator Dual 30 amp shore cord connectors 50 amp to dual 30 amp splitter 120/12 V distribution panel Pro-Mariner battery charging system Shur Flow fresh water system Sea Fire Halon fire extinguisher Salon CO detector
- Electronics and Navigation
- Garmin GPS 175 Plotter Garmin 2010 Color Chartplotter (soon to be installed) Raymarine VHF 4500 Raymarine SL7 Radar Raymarine L750 Fish Finder/Sounder ITT Jabsco Bow Mounted Spotlight Model 60020 Simpson Lawrence Windlass Sprint 500 Full engine instrumentation
- GE Microwave Norcold Refrigerator Dual Voltage Seaward Two Burner Cooktop Cabinet Storage Hot/Cold Water Stainless Steel Sink
- Twin Volvo 5.7 Liter EFI engines 260 HP Twin Volvo Duo Prop Outdrives Kohler 6.5 KW Genset Marine Air AC/Heat with digital controls Water Heater 11 gallon
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please call listing agent Mark Karampelas at 727-423-0481.