- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6.2 MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
OWNER SAYS GOTTA SELL HER THIS MONTH!
Newest Cruisers 320 Express to the Market.
This very popular boat with a open layout is one of Cruiser's most popular models. She has a convertible sofa that is open to the salon giving her a feel of boats much larger.
Re-powered fall 2013 the Mercruiser 6.2 inboard's are a perfect match for this size boat. Less than 40 hours on engines. Just like having a new boat. Great for a couple or small family. Come see her soon.
Owner's just having boat detailed and the cockpit seating super cleaned and re-conditioned. She looks great and runs and drives like a dream!
- Above deck, the Cruisers 320 Express features a triple-wide helm seat for maximum cruising comfort as well as a walk-through windshield allowing for easy fore deck access. What's more, a fully concealed anchor locker eliminates the toe-stubbing often associated with foredeck chores. Further aft, she offers fore- and aft-facing cockpit seating and a twin convertible cockpit table/sun lounge, perfect for catching afternoon rays. This well-thought-out cockpit arrangement also includes a cockpit shower and a nice refrigerator, should a delightful summer day call for entertaining on the water. Beneath her sleek express exterior, the 320 achieves an impressive "family room" feel with an airy salon, lovely detailing and elegant appointments. She offers wide-open living space from the forward stateroom to the comfortable aft settee, and she offers more headroom than any boat in her class. Three large ventilating skylights bathe the interior with plenty of natural light. The large forward stateroom includes a generous double berth, ample storage space and a privacy curtain. A fully equipped galley, located to port, offers all the necessary amenities, such as an electric stove, large refrigerator and microwave oven. Across from the galley lies a crescent-shaped dinette, which can be converted into a berth for extra overnight guests. The aft settee also easily converts to a double berth, and a privacy curtain offers an extra measure of convenience. As an additional liveaboard luxury, the 320 features a roomy head, unsurpassed in this size class, with full standing headroom.
- Additional Information
- Accomodations and Cabin AC/Heat Refrigerator Electric Stove Microwave Coffee Maker Carpet Protectors Single CD player TV with DVD player Full Cherry Interior Convertible Sofa Bed Fully enclosed head with electric toilet Shower with Hot Water Macerator Mechanical Systems Monitor Compass Depth Finder VHF Radio Garmin 182 C Plotter GPS Kohler 5E generator with 100 hours Deck Anchor Locker Anchor Windlass Remote Spotlight Wipers Wet Bar Cockpit Refrigerator Extended Swim Platform Transom Shower Camper enclosure with screens
- This Cruisers 320 is a one owner boat. The boat was re-powered with two new 6.2 MPI long blocks this past summer and put back in service in September. The sellers just do not have the time to use her any longer and the new engines only have about 10 hours. There is a warranty with these engines. Canvas and enclosure was replaced 18 months ago. The cockpit carpet is kept a the seller's home and put on when used. She is a very nice boat and has lot's of new life in her.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Have To Sell One Before Buying This One? Contact Knot 10 Today As With Offices In MD, FL, VA, NJ WE WANT YOUR LISTING & WILL GET IT SOLD