- 30 (ft.) 6 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
If you are looking for a very well maintained Twin Diesel fishing machine that shows like new , this The may be your new boat !!!!seller of this vessel owns and operates heavy equipment and takes care of the boat as one would expect !!!! She is loaded with electronics , the aluminum shines as does just about everywhere you look including the engine room . 5 KW GENERATOR !!! AIR CONDITIONING !!! READY TO FISH !!!!
- What a great Layout !!! Sleeps 3 in 3 berths , forberth sleeps 1 and port side settee converts to bunks to sleep 2 . Removable Dinette Table , Starboard side enclosed head w / Shower . Flat Screen TV w / built in DVD Player . Fully Functional Galley , Teak Trim & Cabinitry . The interior is in excellent condition and is very roomy for the size .
- Teak Trim & Cabinits SS Sink Goldstar Microwave Norcold Fridge GFI 110 Outlet
- Furuno FCV 582 Color Sounder Furuno Radar Simrad Robertson AP 11 Autopilot Garmin GPS Map 230 Chart Plotter Icom VHF Radio Dual AM FM CD Changer w / Removable Face Bose Speakers Sharp Flat screen TV w / Built in DVD Player
- 120 V 60 HZ AC 12 DC System w / Shorepower 5 KW Westerbeke Gen Set w / 400 Hrs ( 4 ) Marine Batteries Battery Charger 110 GFI Outlets ( Galley & Head ) 12 V Plug ( Dash )
- Deck & Hull
- Full Anodized Aluminum Half Tower w / Full Controls in Excellent Condition 4 Sided Enclosure w / Full Covers Transom Door Bolster Padding Fiberglass Swim Platform Port Side Cabin Door Dual Helm Seats Dual Bridge Deck Passenger Seating Overhead Storage Net Teak Trimmed Plexi Glass Chart Table SS Cup Holders Bow Pulpit w / Cut Out Roller Anodized Aluminum Railing Simpson Lowrance Electric Windlass Bruce Plow Anchor w / Chain & Rode Forward Opening Hatch Fresh & Salt Water Washdowns SS Cleats Full Cockpit Cover Tower Seat & Console Covers Gunnell Gaff Storage
- Fishing Equipment
- Custom Bait Tank On Center ( 2 ) Port & Starboard Side Step Bait Wells In Deck Fish Box Transom Fish Box ( 4 ) Flush Mount Rod Holders 10 Rocket Launchers Tackle Drawers & Storage Lockers Pomanette Outriggers w / SS Maximizers Tuna Tower w / Full Controls & Bimini Top Cabin Rod Storage
- Twin Caterpillar 3116 Turbo Diesels w / 2675 Hrs Hydraulic Engine Room Hatch Sea Strainers Raycor Filters Auto Bildge Pumps Reverse Cycle Heat & Air SMX II Air Conditioning Control Panel Bemis Electric Toilet Bennett Trim Tabs Halon Auto Fire System
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Inspired by the classic styling lines of the world renowned "Carolina" style sportfisherman, the Albemarle 305 Express Fisherman has been designed from the waterline up to be the ultimate in mid-range offshore boats. Like all Albemarles, the 305 has the smooth, dry ride that has come to be Albemarle's legacy. But the 305's performance characteristics are not her only outstanding features. A beautifully decorated cabin with accommodations for four, complete with an enclosed head compartment and fully equipped galley, make the 305 an unbeatable package.
- Equipment List
- Albemarle 305 Express Fisherman Specifications - Standard Equipment - Four flush-mounted rod holders - Transom door - Transom and in-deck fish boxes - Twin livewells and rigging station - Fresh and raw water washdown - Molded fiberglass, self-draining cockpit - Non-Skid deck - Stand up head with shower - Hot water heater - Forward Slant berth with cushions - Sofa - hanging bunks - Storage under bunks - Anodized aluminum windshield - Full instrumentation - Dash designed for flush mounted electronics - Locking cuddy rod racks - Automatic Halon fire protection - AC-DC electrical system with breakers - Hydraulic trim tabs - Hydraulic steering and engine controls - Hydraulic engine hatch lift - Bow pulpit - Bilge blowers - Twin bilge pumps - Fiberglass chairs with cushions - Anodized aluminum bow rail - Stainless steel bow, stern, and spring cleats - Stainless steel hawse pipes - Heavy duty vinyl rub rail with stainless steel insert - Horn and Compass - Navigation and cockpit lights - Tackle storage - 110V Dockside wiring - Battey charger - Galley with sink, microwave, refrigerator, dinette Albemarle 305 Express Fisherman Optional Equipment - Anodized Aluminum Tower with Full Enclosure, Top and Side Rocket Launchers and Spreader Lights - Anodized Aluminum Hardtop with Full Enclosure, Side Rocket Launchers and Spreader Lights - Lee Outriggers, Senior, Silver - Lee Outriggers, Senior, Black - 5.0 kW Generator AC Reverse Cycle - AM-FM CD Stereo with four Speakers - TV - VCR Combo - Coaming Pads - Swim Platform - Anchor Windlass - Bottom Paint - Bow Roller with Cutout - Reverse Cycle AC - Oil Changer - Teak and Holly Sole - Freshwater Cooling, Gas Power Options - Twin I-B 454 MAG-MPI Horizon, 380 hp, EFI Mercruiser - Twin I-B, 300 hp, Caterpillar Diesel
- Additional Information
- I have been on a lot of boats in my 20 years in Yacht Sales , it is rare to find a sportfisher as clean and well maintained as this boat !!!!
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.