- 75 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The 75 Princess is well known for its exceptional sea keeping capabilities.
She features a roomy 4 stateroom/ 4 head layout with a full beam master stateroom amidships with a private private crew quarters for 2 all the way aft with private entrance.
NOTE: Preferred C-32 CAT 1650 HP engines provide a top speed of an amazing 37 knots with only 802 original hours.
TNT Hydrolic swim platform (Newly installed) allows 2 Jetskis to be stored on the Swim platform and be easily lowered to the water while still keeping the tender on the boat deck.
NOTE: No Jetskis are included.
There are new 4 NEW Furuno Navnet Z Touch Color Depth, 96 Mile Radar, chart plotters on both upper and lower helm stations.
Two boat owner is super motivated. Show her today and make your best offer.
- Vessel Walk Through/Accommodations
- This well maintained 75' Viking Sport Cruiser with a very desirable equipment list features a four state room/four head floor plan. There are aft crew quarters with accommodations for Captain and Mate along with full private head and en-suite shower. A spacious salon and aft deck welcomes you with comfortable seating, natural lighting and elegant details throughout including a wet bar with wine chiller and refrigerator, upgraded interior soft goods and an entertainment center. The galley features an electrically controlled (up and down) partition offering full separation from the formal dining area when required. The Master Stateroom is full beam, making this a very comfortable space for her owners. Guest room accommodations are well appointed and each room features private en-suite access to the heads. This yacht will provide a comfortable stay for up to 8 guests, plus an additional 2 crew members. The flybridge provides a wonderful space for entertaining and lounging from one of the comfortable seating spaces or sun-pads. A custom fiberglass hard top helps make hot tropical days more comfortable when cruising or staying at the dock. There is a full size tender is located aft and is launched via a large and capable Marquipt hydraulic davit.
- Accessed via large stainless steel sliding fiberglass doors, which can be fully opened to the cockpit and complimented with an electrically sliding aft window, the Salon features rich cherry finishes throughout and upgraded soft goods. Owners and guests are provided service from a well-appointed wet bar with an elegant crystal cabinet, wine chiller and refrigerator. The custom 42” flat panel TV can be concealed within a custom cabinet via an electrically controlled lift system. A stainless steel staircase provides quick and easy access to the Flybridge as an alternative to the cockpit staircase. Home theater system with Bose lifestyle and an electrically actuated 42” Flat screen TV with Satellite Leather upgraded seating with two ottomans and a cherry cocktail table Custom wine cooler and refrigerator Crystal storage cabinet Stainless steel and wood spiral stair case to bridge. Kurzweil electric keyboard Cherrywood table Two lamps Cherry wood blinds Bronze six-inch barometer and bronze 6 inch clock
- Off to port and directly parallel to the formal dining area with service for eight, the galley features an electrically actuated partition for concealment from guests when in the formal dining area. All necessary appliances for guest service is provided, and counter space is durable granite and accented by beautiful cherry cabinetry throughout. Full size Sub Zero refrigerator with Ice maker and two pull out freezer drawers underneath. Microwave convection oven Granite counter tops Four burner ceramic cook top with ventilation system GFI 110v receptacles Double tubed stainless steel sink with InSinkErator garbage disposal Electric privacy partition Abundant storage drawers and cabinets with cherry finish Port side deck access door Butler shelf
- Master Stateroom
- Running the full beam, the Master Stateroom is provided ample natural lighting through three large port holes to port and starboard and is finished throughout with cherry cabinetry and bulk heads. A large king size bed is mid ship with the master head and shower, with sink, located just behind the bulkhead. A large walk-in closet with dressing area and vanity on starboard and a sitting settee finishes off this space. Island King Size Bed Ensuite entertainment center Dressing table with vanity and stool Walk-in closet with full length mirror Overhead DC lighting throughout 3 Large vertical port holes on each side Full size ensuite head Samsung 42 inch flat screen TV Tub with Jacuzzi and shower with multiple massage jets Teak and Holly inlaid sole in the head area Vacuum flush head with bidet Two reading lights Luxury Camel colored suede wall-coverings and overhead
- VIP Stateroom
- Accommodations include a center-line island queen bed, abundant storage and closet space and a private en-suite head with a large stall shower and well-appointed counter surfaces. Full private head with stall shower Full guest entertainment center Vanity Opening port holes Large hanging locker Overhead lockers Teak and Holly sole in the head area Camel colored Ultrasuede wallcoverings and Custom upgraded overhead material
- Portside Guest Stateroom
- Single birth on the Port Side guest date room Cheek and Holly inlaid soel in the head area Full-length hanging locker with under-birth storage area Vacuflush head
- Starboard Guest Stateroom
- Single birth to Port and Pullman berth to Starboard with abundant cabinet and locker storage Full-length hanging locker Teak and Holly flooring in the head area
- Crew Quarters
- A large cabin with twin berths, storage cabinets and a hanging locker, the crew quarters has direct access to the engine room and is outfitted with a full head with stall shower. Splendido 2000 wash or dryer Sharp convection microwave oven Allante refrigerator freezer 2 Charles C- power stabilization transformers for port and starboard shore power cords 2 Glendenning Cablemasters Sharp 12 inch TV JVC stereo 2 reading lights
- Lower Helm & Electronics
- 2 New 14" Furuno Z-Touch displays with Color plotter, Depth finder (Duel Frequency transducer) and a 96 mile Radar. Furuno Navpilot autopilot Furuno RD 33 Side power bow and stern thruster controls 2 Cat digital engine displays Full engine gauge panel with lighted alarm system ACR searchlight 2 leather helm seats with electric adjust
- Flybridge and Electronics
- The flybridge can be accessed via the cockpit or Salon staircase. The helm and guest areas are provided shade and climate control made possible by a custom hard top enclosed with a EZ2CY enclosure. There are large sitting areas with sunning space and a wet bar service with BBQ. Furuno RD – 33 autopilot Side power bow and stern thruster control ACR spotlight 2 New Furuno Navnet Z Touch 14" Color Chart Plotter, Depth and 96 Mile Radar displays Cat single lever electronic throttle/ gear Controls Fusion CD stereo system Trim tab controls Fiberglass radar arch and hardtop with eiesinglass panels front and sides Vdo Rudder Angle indicator Full gauge panel with lighted engine alarm system Electric grill and sink with storage module Insulated refrigerated drink box U shaped seating with table Twin cushioned sunning area with storage MAR Q UI PT telescoping Davit Tender with outboard motor
- 101,000 BTU Cruisair AC Sidepower Bow thruster & Stern Thrusters Power assisted Hydraulic Steering Dripless shaft logs Holding tank w/dockside pump out Central VAC Anchor windlass Remote Fuel Shut offs 27.5 KW ONAN Generator with 1,284.5 hours Acoustical insulation Engine room blowers Battery Chargers Fuel tanks port & starboard Bilge Pumps (2) 50A 240V dockside power with Cablemaster Bonding system Oil Change System Marquipt 1300 lb. Davit Cat C. 32 engine 1652 hp Additional sea strainer for genset Dual Separ fuel filters pt and stdb mains Separ fuel filter for generator External stainless steel see strainers for main engines Sea fire manual/automatic fire suppression system
- Cockpit & Swim Platform
- Large storage compartments, including a hydraulically operated storage garage Access to crew/engine room via a starboard entry way door located fully aft Built in seating Teak flooring New TNT hydraulic swim platform Hydraulic door to the engine room crew quarter area 2 Glendenning 50 amp shore power cords on 50 amp Cablemaster 2 Lewmar winches Port and starboard fiberglass gates for boarding ladder Port and starboard gates from swim platform to aft deck area Fresh water hot and cold shower 2 large storage areas on the aft deck Overhead lights Two speakers Bench seating and table with four chairs
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.