- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
2001 Luhrs with Rebuilt Cat 3126’s November 2012, 120 hours on rebuilds.
Flexi-Teak Installed in Cockpit and on Molded Stairs to Bridge.
Integrated Cockpit Table/ Fighting Chair for entertainment or Fishing.
Tuna Door and Swim Platform for easy access for Divers and reeling in the Big Fish.
Luhrs added the molded staircase leading from the cockpit up to the flybridge easy access and a good deal safer for everyone.
Built on a beamy deep-V hull with a well-flared bow, the 36 boasts a very spacious interior.
The two-stateroom, galley-up floor plan is arranged with a queen berth forward and a Bunk Bed setup in the guest cabin to Starboard.
A separate shower stall is found in the head, and an L-shaped settee/dinette is to port in the spacious salon.
The engine room is accessed through a hatch in the salon sole.
Topside, the 36 features for Fishing includes a transom door, a transom fish box, and a molded bait-prep center to port.
The 36 Luhrs is the combination of a Fishing Machine as well as an excellent vessel for Family Entertainment.
- Main Salon
- Carpet Throughout L-Shaped Settee to Port Entertainment Center Fort to Port Flat Screen TV Electrical Control Panel to Starboard Ice Maker to Starboard Engine Room Access
- To Starboard Upon entry is the Galley which includes: SS Sink Corian Counter Tops Black & Decker Coffee Maker GE Microwave Princess 2 Burner Cook Top Ice Maker Under Counter Refrigerator & Freezer Numerous Cabinets for Storage
- Master Stateroom
- Queen Berth w/Storage Cedar Lined Closets AC/Heat Flat Screen TV Overhead Hatch with Screen Private Entrance To The Head
- Corian Vanity Separate Shower 2 Entrances Electric Toilet Overhead Hatch and Screen
- Guest Stateroom
- Over Under Bunks Cabinet Storage Under Bunk Storage AC/Heat Cedar Lined Closet Overhead Hatch
- New Flexi-Teak Installed May 2013 – Cockpit & Staircase Lewmar Windlass w/ Bow Pulpit Bench Seat Forward with storage underneath Todd Helm & Companion Seats Dockside Water Connections Fresh & Salt Wash Downs Bridge Steps with Flexi-Teak Spreader Lights Transom Door Transom Fish Box In Deck Fish Box Livewell Tackle Locker Outriggers 6 Gunnel Rod Holders 6 Rocket Launchers 2 Rod Storage Holders Under Gunnel Storage Battery Charger 2 AC/Heat Systems
- Electronics and Helm
- ACR-100 Point Pad Remote Search Light Icom IC-502 VHF Raymarine L760 Raymarine RL70C Pathfionder Raymarine ST6001 Auto Pilot Clarion Radio on Bridge JL Audio Speakers throughout
- Kohler 7.5Kw Generator (2) 30 Amp Shore Power 12v system throughout Bonded Throughout
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Rebuilt CAT 3126 in November 2012 120 Hours on Rebuilds Engine Service November 2103 – Engine Oils, Transmission Fluids & Coolant
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.