- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
A great cruising boat, the 44’ Tollycraft can be run at a super economical trawler speed or at 20 knots burning only one gallon per mile. The Caterpillar 3208’s are well known for their durability and the all fiberglass Tollycraft is low maintenance. She is ready to go cruising with many recent upgrades.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Forward is the guest stateroom with ensuite head. Next aft to port is the galley, convertible dinette to starboard. Up two steps is the large salon. Aft and down three steps is the master stateroom with ensuite head and stall shower. There is new carpeting throughout the boat.
- Main Salon
- The salon is bright and airy with large forward and side windows. Recent sofa with pull out bed Recent barrel chair Magnavox TV Jensen stereo with speaker selection control Recent U-Line icemaker Opening side window, wing and aft doors Lower helm with full engine instrumentation, rudder angle indicator. Ritchie Powerdamp compass Icom VHF radio Windshield wipers with washers Ships clock and barometer Cabin heater LED accent lighting
- Galley down two steps from the salon but open to the salon windows and windshield Cabinet and drawer storage Double stainless steel sink Princess three burner electric stove Sharp Carousel II microwave oven Norcold refrigerator with top freezer Convertible dinette across from galley to starboard, seats four, sleeps two, storage under Opening windows over galley and dinette LED accent lighting
- Master Stateroom
- Master stateroom located aft, three steps down from salon Island double bunk with storage under Four opening windows Two hanging lockers Cabinet and drawer storage Cabin heater Ensuite head with stall shower Head with Lectrasan treatment device
- Guest Stateroom
- Guest stateroom is located forward of the galley and dinette V-berth with filler, storage under Overhead opening hatch with screen, two opening ports Reading lamps, stereo speakers Hanging locker Cabin heater Cabinet and drawer storage Ensuite head with VacuFlush toilet, fiberglass sole/shower pan Tankwatch III holding tank monitor Vanity with sink and storage, opening port
- Stainless steel barbeque grill Stainless steel bow, side and aft rails with two side gates Fiberglass anchor pulpit with two anchor rollers Plow anchor, chain and rode Spare Fortress anchor and chain Maxwell windlass with foot switches Anchor wash down Four large fenders in holders Two forward fiberglass storage boxes White screen windshield cover Safe wide side decks with side rails and hand rails
- Helm and companion chairs with footrests Fiberglass storage box/bench seat Refrigerator Helm and electronics covers Recent three sided enclosure Recent hardtop and pipe work, overhead lighting Windlass remote control Bennett trim tabs with position indicators Garmin GPSMAP 215 Furuno color video sounder FCV 667 Raytheon RAY202 VHF/hailer Full engine instrumentation Glendinning engine synchronizer Fuel tank level gauges Rudder angle indicator Cetrek autopilot Datamarine LX201 digital depth finder Furuno 1731 Mark-III radar
- Two quad based chairs Two fiberglass storage boxes Entrance to salon
- Aft Cockpit
- Bike racks for two bikes Winch for storing dink on swim platform Transom door Fiberglass swim platform with stainless steel swim ladder
- Westerbeke Generator Fireboy system for generator Oil change system for generator Battery and charger for generator Electric distribution panel in salon Heart Interface inverter with sub breaker panel, four 6 volt batteries Four group 31 batteries; one for each engine, two for house 60 amp charger for engine/house batteries Recent stainless steel water heater
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Caterpillar 3208 marine diesel engines with approximately 2,600 hours Many spare parts stored aboard for extended cruising Engine and equipment manuals Two spare props Spare shaft Common drain system Engine oil change system Three air conditioning units each with own sea water pump Racor fuel filters Fireboy engine room fire system Aluminum fuel tanks mounted well above any possible contact with bilge water Hydraulic steering
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.