- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Penta D-6
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The 415 Express Motor Yacht is what Cruiser’s calls a “crossover yacht”, meaning that the 415 offers the upper deck attributes of an express cruiser with the interior comforts of an aft-cabin motor yacht. In fact, the Cruisers 415 is an innovative yacht with below deck penthouse style accommodations that are very impressive. Built on a cored hull, the 415 express style helm and cockpit arrangement keeps the captain and passengers in the same general location. A sliding door next to the helm leads down to the salon with its Ultra-Leather upholstery, cherry woodwork, and tiered side windows. A fully equipped galley and 4-person dinette ate to starboard in the salon and a hatch in the floor provides easy engine room access. The staterooms are huge-much larger than expected in a 41 foot yacht with wonderful matching fabrics. Both staterooms have queen sized berths and private access into a head, the forward stateroom has separate head and shower rooms, and the washer and dryer combination is neatly tucked into a master stateroom cabinet.
This 415 has very little hours and use by the original owners. Their change of plans dictates the sale and she will please even the most discriminating buyer. A MUST SEE!
- From the large swim platform and up the molded fiberglass steps along the port side you enter the aft deck. You can also enter from the port and starboard side boarding gates and through the acrylic wing doors. The aft deck offers a bar area with a refrigerator and ice maker, ample storage and a removable cockpit table. The helm area offers seating for two and a companion seat is opposite on the port side. The aft deck and helm is covered with a hardtop with two large opening vents above the helm area. Through a sliding door (with screen) and down a few steps you enter the main cabin, Immediately to starboard is the “U” shaped galley area with all the amenities you would find at home! To port is the “L” shaped FLEXSTEEL brand convertible sofa with makes into a full sized berth and two matching ottomans with storage. Across and to starboard is the convertible dinette with cherry table. Further forward and to port is the guest stateroom and day head, with mirrored vanity, Vacuflush head, and tile flooring, while across is the separate shower stall. All the way forward is the guest stateroom with amidships queen sized berth, hanging lockers and drawer storage. Along the aft and port side of the main salon is access into the master cabin with a center lined, complete walk around, queen berth. The master cabin offers huge storage capabilities with drawer and hanging locker storage, the combination washer and dryer, and ensuite head, mirrored vanity, Vacuflush head and separate shower stall. A wonderful floor plan that is laid out well and gives the 415 the feel of a much large yacht. The matching Ultra-Leather fabrics, matching fabrics, custom bed covers and pillows, carpets, cedar lines closets, galley wood flooring and tile flooring in both heads shows the true workmanship expected in a Cruisers Yacht.
- “U” shaped galley area with solid surface countertops and beautiful wood flooring. Huge storage cabinets and multiple drawers. The galley will please even the most discriminating chef. Solid cherry cabinets Mystera Solid Surface countertops Amtico synthetic cherry and maple galley flooring Euro-Kera Princess Gourmet 2 burner electric stove top Large stainless steel sink with faucet Tappan Convection Grill microwave convection oven Dometic 12/120 volt refrigerator/freezer U-Line refrigerator and ice maker on aft deck Black and Decker Spacesaver coffee maker
- Anchor roller with mooring bit and cleat Maxwell electric windlass with foot controls Anchor with chain and rope rode Hardtop helm and aft deck White canvas with zipped isinglass and screens Port and starboard acrylic wing doors Integrated swim platform with (2) drained storage compartments Folding swim ladder Fiberglass transom steps for safe boarding Hidden transom step opening compartment for shore connections Stainless steel stanchions with port and starboard boarding gates Swim platform hot and cold shower Dockside water connection Stainless steel TV and telephone connection Cockpit carpeting Interior Sunbrella carpet protection
- Side Power bow thruster with helm joy stick controller Garmin GPS Map 5212 color chartplotter and radar Garmin open array 48 mile radar Uniden ES UM625C HVF radio with DSC and hailer Raymarine ST-8002 autopilot Rule high water alarm Faria depth indicator Faria rudder indicator (2) Faria fuel gauges Bennett trim tabs ITT Jabsco remote controlled spot light
- 12 volt DC and 120 volt AC power Master panel with circuit breakers & voltmeters function indicators Glendenning Cable Master with 50 Amp cord Onan 9 Kw generator in sound shield with 32 hours Genset Racor primary fuel filter (2) 50 Amp Intelli-Power model PD2050 battery chargers (5) Group 27 batteries, each engine, genset, and two house Battery parallel switch Battery switches 22 gallon electric hot water heater (2) Cruise Air brand reverse cycle air conditioners with SMX ir electronic controls Splendide Combo-Matic washer and dryer Cruise Air brand reverse cycle air conditioner in aft deck and helm Beam central vacuum system Carbon monoxide cabin detectors Dual electric horn Electrical bonding system with transom zinc Glomex television antenna and gain controller Sole 20 inch flat screen TV in main salon Sole SDP-832 DVD player in main salon Sole 15 inch flat screen TVs in each stateroom Blaupunkt DVD-ME3 DVD players in each stateroom Clarion CMD4 AM/FM/CD Player in main salon Clarion DC2625 (6) disc CD player in main salon Clarion remote controller at helm Clarion remote speakers throughout boat windshield wipers
- Volvo Penta D-6 electronic diesel engines with 200 hours Volvo Penta engine display for port and starboard engines Volvo Penta electronic throttle and transmission controls Keyless ignition system (Digital Touch Pad) Volvo Penta Sea King system Adjustable steering wheel NIBRAL propellers 2 inch Aquamet Stainless steel shafts Sea Star hydraulic steering system Racor primary fuel filters Bronze sea strainers for both engines Fireboy fire suppression system Port and starboard fuel cross over system Reverso oil exchanging system for engines and genset
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information or to arrange a viewing appointment, please contact: JOHN PETERSON, CPYB - CENTRAL LISTING AGENT AT (800) 797-5759 Hi, I am John Peterson, the listing broker for this yacht. Although my office is located in New Bern, NC, I have yacht listings (both power and sail) all over the world. I take pride in listing quality yachts. I personally inspect all the yachts I list and take the photos and gather my own information to enable me to represent my yachts as accurately as possible. Feel free to call me at any time to discuss this listing or the potential of listing your boat. I look forward to hearing from you. For quickest email response please use the following address: John Peterson: firstname.lastname@example.org If you would like to be updated on price reductions on this boat or new listings that are similar to this boat, please click here. Your email address is secure and will never be shared. We utilize the easy, safe one-click unsubscribe if you decide to discontinue our emails. GET EMAIL UPDATES