- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
WOW, is the word of the day when you view this 40 Sundancer. The original owner is meticulous in her care spares no expense in caring for her. Don’t miss this one!
- As you enter the cockpit there is a transom garage for storing fenders and gear. The entry door is located on the port side. On port and starboard there are steps onto the side decks and the starboard side has a cushion inset to make one large settee. The cockpit has a large “U” shaped settee which features seating fore and aft as well as along the starboard side. A removable table offers the ability to relax and eat outside or for entertaining. To port is the wet bar complete with Corian counter and molded sink with matching cover, an ice maker and storage. The cockpit is enclosed with black Sunbrella with plenty of Eisenglass for excellent visibility. The helm seat is located to starboard and has a bolster for ease of standing. All gauges and electronics are easily viewed. Overhead is a hard top with port and starboard overhead hatches. The cockpit and helm area have stainless steel handrails for ease of movement. The salon entry door is located to port and the steps into the salon have stainless steel rails and beautiful wood treads. Once in the salon the galley is located along the port side and offers excellent space for food preparation and storage. The salon TV flips down from above the galley. Across from the galley and on the starboard side is the salon settee and dinette. On the outboard side are storage cabinets and a shelf for added storage. Overhead in the salon area is a unique skylight with a built in sun shade. Aft of the salon is the aft cabin featuring a large “L” shaped settee and its own entertainment center. The settee pulls forward making the area an additional sleeping cabin. The electrical panel is located on the starboard side in a cabinet between the aft and main cabins along with an end table with storage underneath. Forward and along the port side is the day entry into the head. The main stateroom is all the way forward and features a centerline queen berth with storage drawers under the berth. On the port and starboard sides are overhead storage cabinets and shelves. There is a port side hanging locker and a starboard side locker with shelves. The master has its own entertainment center and overhead is a hatch with Ocean-Air shade and screen. The interior wood and fabrics match extremely well and the salon area offers an excellent space to relax and unwind.
- Located along the port side of the main cabin, the galley is laid out well with ample storage and counter top spaces to please even the most discriminating chef. Corian countertops Under counter molded sink with faucet and sprayer with matching Corian cover Under counter trash receptacle with matching Corian cover Panasonic “The Genius” Sensor 1300 stainless steel microwave oven Kenyon (2) burner electric stove top with cutting board cover 12 volt stainless steel galley exhaust vent Coolmatic RSD-115 under counter refrigerator with stainless steel compartment Coolmatic RPF-50 under counter freezer with stainless steel compartment Coffee maker in cabinet U-Line ice maker at cockpit wet bar Outboard storage cabinets and shelve Under the counter cabinets and drawers Dedicated galley drawer with cutlery storage
- Bow with stainless steel anchor roller Galvanized plow anchor with chain and rope rode Stainless steel anchor chute Lofrans Project 1000 electric windlass with foot and helm controls Anchor locker with wash down spigot Stainless steel Stanchions with intermediate rails and life lines (8) stainless steel through-bolted deck cleats Stainless steel deck handrails All hull window/ports are stainless steel with screens Transom locker for gear and fenders Integrated swim platform with folding stainless steel ladder Hardtop with black Sunbrella enclosure Cockpit snap in carpets Hardtop hatches above the helm and companion seats Interior salon skylight with sun shade Helm seat with flip up thigh high bolster Cockpit overhead stainless hand rails Cockpit table with Corian insert and dedicated storage area Cockpit wet bar with Corian counter, sink cover and stainless steel handrail
- Raymarine C120 color Chartplotter and Radar display Raymarine 72 mile radar array on hardtop Raymarine ST7001 Smart Pilot autopilot Raymarine Ray 240 VHF radio with DSC and remote Raymarine speaker Sea Ray Navigator system with touch screen display Sea Ray System SMART CRAFT Monitor with display and alarms Bennett trim tabs ACR remote control for spotlight Vetus electric bow thruster with joystick control Windshield wipers Dual trumpet stainless steel horn Ritchie compass
- 12 Volt DC and 120 Volt AC power All wiring is color coded and chafe protected Power distribution panel with circuit breakers DC Amp and Volt meter AC Amp and Volt meters for each panel line (side 1 and Side 2) Holding tank level indicator in panel and head (2) 30 Amp shore power cords with splitter for 50 Amp Onan diesel 9 Kw generator in engine room with Racor primary filter, 400 hours Intelli-Power Marine Model PD-2040 40 Amp battery charger ProMariner Protec 4 40 Amp battery charger (4) batteries in storage trays Battery parallel switch (2) galvanic isolators Separate engine room 12 volt DC panel breakers Zenith 20” flat screen TV folds down from cabinet over the galley Zenith DVD412 DVD/CD player with surround sound in salon Zenith 17” flat screen TVs in aft cabin and master cabin Cyberhome CH DVD300 DVD players in aft cabin and master cabin Glomax television antenna with control Clarion XMD3 AM/FM/CD player in salon with Sirius radio and MP3 player Clarion DC2625 (6) disc CD player in salon Clarion remote control for stereo at helm Clarion external remote speakers Beam Model 25 central vacuum system Underwater LED lights Six gallon hot water heater with heat exchanger (3) Cruise Air marine air conditioning and reverse cycle heating with SMXir controls, 19,000 BTU CO2 detectors in all cabins 120 volt GFI protected outlets Stainless steel cable TV and telephone connection Galley and head stainless steel exhaust vents Water level indicator gauge in electrical panel
- Aft cockpit opens to reveal the large engine compartment. This allows easy access and maneuverability around the compartment. Cummins diesel QSM-11 fresh water cooled engines with 600 hours V-drive transmissions with Aquamet 22 stainless steel 1 3/4 inch shaft and (4) blade NIBRAL propellers Teleflex stainless steel engine and throttle controls Racor primary fuel filters Sea Star hydraulic steering with tilt steering wheel Full engine instrumentation at helm Unique Sea Ray helm panel switch for Cruise 1 and Cruise 2 owner set RPM/speeds Fast and slow vessel helm panel switch Engine synchronizer helm switch Fire suppression system with automatic and hand pull Seacocks on all underwater fittings and sea strainers Underwater exhaust system Engine room with fresh water spigot
- Brokers Remarks
- Original owner and lift kept, this Sea Ray 40 is as nice as they get. Don’t miss this one! Recent survey shows her to be in above average condition. Delivery, insurance and financing information available.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES