- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Major Price Reduction
Boat Will Be Sold "As Is"
The Silverton 42 Convertible is a well-styled flybridge sedan whose spacious interior and large cockpit make her a good choice for family Cruisers who like to do a little fishing. A distinctive design with a rakish hardtop and aggressive styling. . The two-stateroom interior of the Silverton 42 is a tasteful blend of cherry woodwork and earth-tone fabrics. An island double berth is located in the master stateroom, and the guest stateroom also with a double berth is tucked under the dinette. Note that the separate shower compartment is to port opposite the head.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- On deck, the cockpit has an engine room access door as well as a transom door and built-in tackle center. Molded steps ascend to the flybridge with its centerline helm and bench seating forward. Note that the molded hardtop was optional.
- Main Salon
- JVC 20" Color TV JVC VHS Video Tape Player Panasonic DVD Player Bose Surround Speaker Central Vacuum System Elec. Drop Windows 3 Zone A/C
- Two Burner Cooktop and oven Sharp Microwave/Convection oven Black and Decker Coffee Maker Corian Counters With Molded Sink Harwood Flooring Side-by-Side Refrigerator/Freezer
- Master Stateroom & Head
- Island double bed AC Controller
- Guest Stateroom
- Double bed
- Windlass: Simpson Lawrence Anchorman w/ Chain Hardtop Enclosure FW Washdown Aft Raw Water Washdown Aft Strataglass Bridge Enclosure
- Electronics and Helm
- Lowrance Fish Finder/GPS 1KW Transducer Simrad GPS/Radar Simrad AP22 Auto Pilot
- Kohler 10 Kw Generator with 1243 hours Telephone/Cable TV Inlet 12 volt Outlet on Flybridge 110 volt AC and 12 volt DC Systems Circuit Breaker Panel in Main Salon 50 amp Shore Power Cord Sportsman Pro Charging System CO/Smoke Detectors
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Glendenning Cable Master Glendenning Engine Synchronizer Oil Exchange System
- Custom Powder Coated Rod Holders Custom Livewell (two pump system) Lee Outriggers and Center Rigger Electra-Mate Teaser Reels Three (3) Custom Freezers (two upstairs and one in fish box on transom) Custom Tackle Center
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.