- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
THAT'S HOW OFTEN YOU WILL FIND A TRAWLER THAT HAS BEEN MAINTAINED TO THE LEVEL OF "LIBERTY"!
JUST REDUCED BY $9,100 FOR A QUICK SALE!!
Fully equipped for cruising with a fuel sipping Cummins diesel, 8kw generator, bow thruster, radar, autopilot, windlass, Air conditioning, RIB dinghy with outboard and more.
Fully serviced in April 2013 her engine and genset perform flawlessly. She is professionally maintained with her brightwork and exterior cleaned every 2 weeks and her bottom cleaned monthly. "Liberty" has led a charmed life with no damage history and no known defects. At this price she is far and away the best Heritage East on the market.
"LIBERTY" EAGERLY AWAITS YOUR MOST STRINGENT SURVEY AND SEA TRIAL..
NO DISAPPOINTMENTS HERE!
- Vessel Details
- A spacious two station, two stateroom, galley down design featuring teak & holly cabin soles and rich, satin-finished teak paneling and trim. The master stateroom is aft with a centerline queen berth, two hanging lockers and ample drawer storage; there is a large "escape" hatch, three stainless port lights for great natural lighting, a sliding privacy door, and a large head with separate shower stall to starboard. Up three steps, the roomy salon offers two barrel chairs, and L-shaped settee and teak pedestal table with drop-leaf above an area rug. A breakfast bar is to port forward, and across from the fully featured lower helm station. There is a sliding deck access door to starboard, and the TV and stereo are shelf-mounted on the aft bulkhead. Forward and down three steps, the U-shaped galley is opposite the guest/day head with shower, and the guest cabin with offset double berth, settee, hanging locker and drawer storage is in the bow. Aft deck wet bar U Line icemaker w/water filter Jensen AM/FM/CD Stereo w/2 NEW speakers Custom curtains (2012) Raised panel and louvered doors Latticed cabinets Radiused corners 3 Burner propane stove w/oven Microwave Oven Full sized Tundra refrigerator with freezer Dual SS sinks Coffee maker Laminate counters w/teak trim Under counter dry storage Overhead cabinets Drawer storage New galley faucet Fresh water pump (2012) Blue Ray DVD player Custom fitted sheets and duvet in guest stateroom
- FLYBRIDGE: Raymarine RL70 48mile color radar 2014 Garmin 4010 Color chartplotter - Brand New! Raymarine ST700 autopilot Raymarine ST60 digital depth Icom M602 VHF w/DSL Compass Windlass remote Stereo remote Racor filter vacuum gauge 12V Auxiliary panel Bow thruster control - joystick replaced 3/2014 LOWER HELM: Raymarine RR70 48mile radar Raymarine ST60 digital depth Garmin 541s color chartplotter Icom M602 VHF command microphone Bow thruster controls - SidePower Compass Clock & barometer Florida and near-Bahamas electronic charts
- 8 KW Northern Lights generator with sound shield, remote panel at lower helm, separate group 24 battery, and 880 hrs. Newmar electrical distribution panel with AC/DC volt and amp meters for both AC legs and all battery banks. 750 watt Inverter (6) 12V group 31 batteries - 8/2011 Xantrex 40amp battery charger Fiberglass battery boxes Battery disconnects for all banks New 110 inlet receptacles 2-30amp 50' Marinco power cables 3-12v Hella fans
- Fiberglass load-bearing hardtop over sundeck. Radar arch. Aft deck molded steps up to flybridge and down through transom door to swim platform. Full height companionway door. Louvered teak doors on flybridge and wet bar cabinets. Todd ladderback helm chair w/ cushions Navy Blue Bimini Anchor pulpit w/SS roller 35# SS Plow anchor w/150' rode and 30'chain Simpson Lawrence windlass w/remote Fortress anchor and rode Mesh canvas window covers Canvas upper helm cover Fresh water washdown SS foredeck hatch, portlights & aft escape hatch (in transom) 2012 AB 10'6" RIB 2003 8HP Yamaha 2-stroke outboard - overhauled 2012 Weaver Snap davits Swim platform w/ss ladder Transom shower Stainless handrails Molded non-skid decks Sunbrella window covers (2011) Flybridge sun shade (2011)
- Engine/Mechanical Details
- (2) 16,000 BTU Cruisair r/c air conditioning units, split systems with digital SMX controls and compressors in engine room. Heavy duty engine room sound insulation. Epoxy coated fuel tanks. Full engine instrumentation at each helm. Owner reports 8.0 knots @ 1800 RPM @ 3.5 GPH, and 7.0 knots @ 1500 RPM @ 2.5 GPH SidePower bow thruster ZF marine transmission Hynautic steering 4-Blade prop Fiberglass Vernatone muffler Dripless shaft seal Morse dual lever controls Racor fuel filters New zincs (2013) Cutlass Bearing (8/2011) SS Destroyer wheel SS water heater w/heat exchanger from engine Heat exchanger serviced (2013) (2) Automatic bilge pumps Manual Whale Gusher bilge pump Water & fuel gauges Propane solenoid & remote shutoff Y valves for overboard discharge Macerator pump (2012) Raw water pump (2012) Siphon Break (2013) Engine raw water hoses replaced (2013) New belts (2013)
- Brokers Comments
- "Liberty" has been meticulously maintained by her past and current owner. Professionally maintained, you will find her to be spotlessly clean and truly turn key. She stands ready for your most thorough personal inspection, sea trial and survey.
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside Florida contact office for details. Listed be a CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER. Click for more info