- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6-71 TI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
THIS VESSEL DID NOT RECEIVE ANY DAMAGE FROM HURRICANE SANDY
MOTORS ARE BEING COMPLETELY REBUILT IN MID NOVEMBER 2013 AND WILL HAVE "0" HOURS ON THEM GOING INTO THE SPRING OF 2014!
NEW 8 KW GENERATOR (2012) w/ 258 HOURS
NEW EZ2CY ENCLOSURE
OWNER WILL ENTERTAIN TRADE FOR A CONDO SOUTH OF NORTH CAROLINA NEAR THE WATER!
- Displacement: 40000
- Total Power: 450 Max Speed: 30
- Fuel: 580 Fresh Water: 100
- The interior of this 46 Ocean has been updated with granite counter tops and the teak was also re-varnished throughout. From your entry into the salon you will notice the quality of care this vessel has had making her the one to see on the market today.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Walk in the salon door to the wide open comfortable living area with dinette to starboard. Step down to starboard kitchen area, Forward in hall you have the double berth to port, In starboard hall is common large head with shower, center at end of hall passage is master with centerline queen Berth and private head with sink full mirror and shower.
- Main Salon
- Teak sliding door w/security lock Teak paneled walls and bulkhead Full carpeting Barrels Chair Engine access Hatch L-Lounge Granite Table with leather booth Zoned AC with Reverse Cycle heat Mini Blinds with Teak cornice Vinyl Headliner
- Microwave Oven Water tank Level Gauge Stainless Steel Sink New Granite Counter Tops Garbage Disposal 3 Burner range with oven Duplex Electric Outlets Exhaust Blower Refrigerator 6.6 CF Teak Cabinets Parquet Floor in Kitchen
- Master Stateroom
- Queen Berth Storage under Carpeting Valance Boards 5in Foam Zipper covered Mattress 12v and 120v outlets Full Length mirror (2) hanging Lockers Over Head cabinets Ac and Heat Controls Drawers for storage Bomar hatch w/cover Stereo Speakers w/controls Vinyl Head Liner
- Custom etched Glass Bulkhead windows Grey tinted side windows Stainless Bridge ladder w/teak steps Hawse Pipes Deck Flanges all stainless steel Teak covering boards and trim
- Electronics And Helm
- Furuno FR 7100d 72mi Radar NorthStar 952x AP 100DL Auto Pilot (2) VHFs Kenwood AM/FM/CD/SIRIUS RADIO Sitex Sounder Ray 400 Loudhailer Single Sideband Radio
- Duplex, 12v and 120v lighting 50’ Shore cord 50a/220v Internal bonding system Battery Charging system 8.0 KW generator w/fresh water cooling Racor filter generator
- Engine Details And Mechanical Equipment
- Twin GM Detroit Super 6-71-TI
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.