This Grand Banks 42 Classic represents excellent value. She has many custom features and is in very good condition.
Recent upgrades include:
REAL leather upholstery in saloon
Solar Shades on all windows
(3) NEW (2010) flat screen TVs
NEW (2010) bridge upholstery
NEW bridge helm chair (2010)
NEW swim platform (2013)
Washer/dryer – VENTED
NEW bottom paint & props balanced (January 2014).
Custom features include Teak and Holly sole in lieu of teak parquet, custom aft cabin cabinets, custom teak dining table, many custom drawers, custom large chest freezer, drop down dish lockers, etc. She has been recently compounded, buffed and waxed, interior detailed and decks cleaned. Varnish and teak decks are in great shape.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- "Bucket List" offers the standard "Classic" layout with guest cabin forward and a large master cabin aft. The saloon features a starboard L-Settee and a 2 person Settee on port. A yacht table with fold-up leaves offers dining and a clever use of storage. Two teak arm chairs enable this table to seat five. The galley is straight line with drop down dish storage over the counter. The lower helm is opposite the galley. The guest cabin is forward with V-berth, hanging locker and ensuite head. The large aft cabin is split with a comfortable double berth on starboard and a twin berth on port. There is a built-in cabinet for the washer/dryer that is vented. The large hanging locker has two access doors. The en-suite head has a separate stall shower.
- Port settee converts to single berth Custom L-settee with storage under - Settee has added storage compartment in corner instead of curved cushions Yacht table with large slide out drawer Table is on pedestal and can be removed - 2 fold-up leaves enable dining for 6 (2) teak armed dining chairs - chairs and settees upholstered in leather Very large slide-out drawer under L-settee Customized bar cabinet with ice-maker, drawer and bottle storage Custom chest freezer built-in under port settee (2) reach-in storage areas under starboard settee plus 2 drawers Vizio HD flat screen TV mounted on swivel Clarion 6 disc CD changer Satellite TV-KVH TracVision wired. Receiver not included Port side built-in end table with drop down door, drawer, and double louvered doored storage space Clarion stereo receiver and (2) speakers (4) large screened opening windows Marineaire air-conditioning with reverse cycle heat and digital control 12V plug-in Wireless internet capability (2) Grand Banks directional reading lights 12V fan Telephone/TV connections (3) 110V double plug-ins Solar shades on all saloon/galley/helm windows including windshield Teak and holly sole Overhead teak grab bar (3) overhead fluorescent lights Red lensed courtesy lights throughout boat Mounted fire extinguishers Settees upholstered in REAL Leather
- Formica counter Princess 3 burner propane range with oven Stainless steel large single sink Tappan microwave oven Custom open shelves for plate/glass storage (2) overhead dish lockers that drop down Tall slide-out drawer under microwave Galley exhaust vent to outside Forward storage locker with lift-up lid 12V fan Seagull spigot at sink, not connected Single lever water faucet at sink Seaward propane solenoid control with on/off switch Grunert holding plate refrigerator Slide-out cutting board (6) drawers Tip-out trash Pantry with custom slide-out drawers Reading light drops down from overhead cabinet Paper towel holder Fluorescent light over counter - recessed with teak framed fixture
- Aft Cabin
- Double berth on starboard Single berth on port with (3) additional very large drawers under double berth Bureau with (6) drawers Louvered cabinet for combo washer/dryer - vented Beveled teak framed full length mirror Teak and holly sole Marineair air-conditioning with reverse cycle heat and digital control Sharp Aquos flat screen TV mounted on swivel Overhead hatch with doors Custom Formica cabinets over both berths aft (4) opening screened windows Solar Shades on all windows Louvered door hanging locker (3) overhead fluorescent teak framed light fixtures 12V fan Mounted fire extinguisher Double teak doors at entrance (2) Grand Banks lights Storage under lift-up lids in steps Sleep System bedding for berths Combo washer/dryer - vented
- Master Head
- Fiberglass counter and sink Opening screened window with Solar Shade Separate stall shower with teak grate and sump pump Over counter light Beveled teak framed mirror Vacuflush head Tank Watch 4 holding tank level indicator (5) storage areas Teak and holly sole Halogen light Hand held shower faucet (2) stainless steel towel bars in showe
- Forward Guest Cabin
- V-berth (2) Grand Banks reading lights Solar Shades over screened opening port windows Marineair air-conditioning with reverse cycle heat and digital control V-berth has filler piece to become one large berth (2) corner teak shelves Teak and holly sole Mounted fire extinguisher Hanging locker with teak louvered door Anchor locker access
- Guest Head
- Fiberglass counter and sink Single lever faucet Solar Shade over screened opening window Beveled teak framed mirror Overhead light Shower curtain for wet head shower Teak grate over shower basin with sump pump Vacuflush toilet (7) storage areas Hand held shower faucet
- Lower Helm
- REAL Leather upholstered helm seat with (3) drawers under Intercom phone Raymarine RC400 remote GPS Chart Plotter Standard Horizon VHF with controls on mike Shipmate RS 8300 VHF with separate speaker Furuno depth Robertson AP 20 autopilot Glendinning synchronizer Ritchie compass WEMA fuel and water tank gauges (2) helm lights - one red, one white Bennett trim tabs Heart Interface Freedom inverter Sentry battery monitor Professional Mariner battery tester Volt and Amp meters Windlass control 12V and 110V AC breaker panels Generator start/stop Power selector - shore/generator Teak ships wheel with stainless steel rim Teak cup holder VDO engine gauges Map light Red courtesy light Emergency manual bilge pump
- Teak decks in very good condition Stainless steel hand rails and stanchions Dinghy chocks Life ring Stainless steel scupper covers Oversized stainless cleats (4) rod holders across stern Teak swim platform Stainless steel under mount swm ladder 50 amp power service at bow and transom Transom shower Hubbell TV/phone connections at bow and transom Teak cap rail and transom - varnish fresh Teak flag mast and burgee mast Transom storage with teak grates so items stay off bilge for better air circulation Emergency tiller Deck courtesy lights Bow deck storage box Lines and fenders Salt water wash down forward Lofrans Windlass Delta Fast Set anchor 2nd plow anchor Mesh screens for all windows and doors (3) Pantograph windshield wipers with washers Magma propane stainless steel grill and cover Single trumpet chrome horn Port and starboard light boards New bottom paint & props balanced January, 2014
- Closed radar dome antenna, radar unit removed Standard Horizon VHF radio with remote mike Furuno RD 30 depth Simrad Robertson AP20 autopilot HP Laptop PC running Maptec maps by West Marine/GPS ViewSonic HDMI 1080p full HD 24" flat screen map & GPS monitor for Maptech Ritchie compass Morse Marine gears and throttles Shipmate RS 8300 hand held VHF radio with remote speaker Newmar Intercom phone Clarion stereo control Bennett trim tab control Stainless steel ships wheel (4) 12V plug-ins VDO gauges - RPM, PSI,Volt,Temperature, alarm signal -start/stop engines, windlass, water temp, engine oil, engine room lights, bilge pump alarm lights (2) stereo speakers - Clarion water resistant Custom helm chair upholstered 2010 Fore and aft facing bench seats with new upholstery (2010) and storage underneath Navy canvas bimini with extension to mast (3) sided enclosure Venturi windscreen Teak trimmed chart locker Teak decking (in very good condition) Navy canvas weather cloth mounted on stainless metal frames (no lacing) Recently painted mast - folds down Steaming and anchor lights Spreader lights Stainless whip VHF antenna KVH SAT TV antenna and bracket (2) sliding door storage under helm (6) life jackets Binocular holder (2) drink holders Stainless steel hand rails and stanchions
- Displacement: 34000
- Total Power: 375 Cruising Speed: 16 Max Speed: 18
- Fuel: 600 Fresh Water: 275
- Engine Room
- Twin 375hp 3208TA CAT engines - 1950 hours 12/2013 Dual Racor fuel filters for each engine Onan 8KW generator with Sound Shield Dual Racor fuel filters for generator Fuel manifold (2) 300 gallon each fuel tanks in very good condition Twin Disc transmissions Aqua Drive Marine Coupler - antivibration system Sealed shafts Remote mounted Marineair compressors - less noise in cabin Bronze sea strainers for mains and generator (4) 8-D batteries (1) 12V generator battery Blowers (4) 12V fans for air circulation (6) 12V engine room lights Stainless steel hot water heater - 20 gallon Glendinning synchronizer Sentry battery charger Teak grates (Removable) over bilge Gel coated fiberglass hull sides and bilge Groco fresh water pump Remote light on/off switch
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.