- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Bay Lark is a 2005 Rampage 30 Express Sportfish with only 160 hours on her twin Yanmar diesels. She is also equipped with a 5kW Kohler generator, windlass, AC/Heat and Simrad Autopilot. This Rampage is rigged for fishing with a bait prep sink, spreader lights, rod holders (4), tackle organizers, Top Gun Outriggers, rod rocket launchers (14), fish box and bait well…just for starters. Electronics include a RayMarine E120 GPS/Plotter/Sounder/Radar system. She is also fully equipped with necessary comforts after a long day of fishing, including: complete galley with sink, microwave, cooktop and refrigerator/freezer, convertible settee, private head and a spacious forward berth. She is stored indoors and is available for viewing at any time. Bay Lark is priced to sell and won’t last long in this market!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Beautiful cherry-wood interior with solid surface counters. Ultra leather seating sleeps four. Roomy head/shower to port just aft of Galley.
- Main Salon
- Fiberglass sole with removable carpet 6’4” headroom Finished fiberglass liner bonded to stringer system Settee lounge converts to double bunk Overhead hatch with screen Opening port light with screen
- Cherry upper and lower cabinetry Solid surface countertop with backsplash Single burner ceramic cooktop Microwave oven AC/DC Refrigerator with freezer Stainless steel sink with solid surface cover
- Master Accommodations
- Full-sized berth with comforter and shams Recessed lighting Two reading lights Cedar-lined hanging locker with automatic light Cherry framed mirror on bulkhead CO2 monitor Storage area beneath berth TV
- Molded fiberglass sole, walls & ceiling Vanity storage with cabinet and mirror Electric Vacuflush head system Solid cherry door Handheld shower with built-in mixer Solid surface countertop with stainless steel sink Ventilation fan Cherry framed mirror
- Deck & Hull
- 60 sq. ft. of usable cockpit 38 gallon baitwell with removable baffle and light Reinforcing plate for mounting fighting chair (1/2’ aluminum) Bait prep center with sink, rigging board and lockable tackle storage 5’3” insulated fishbox with macerator pump out Insulated cooler with overboard drain Dockside water inlet Removable cockpit coasters Stainless steel rod holders (6) Transom door with top gate and heavy-duty latch Raw water washdown system Freshwater washdown system Self-bailing cockpit Molded fiberglass using polyester resin, bi-axial stitched fabric reinforcement and core construction Hardtop-fiberglass with aluminum frame, rocket launchers (6), spreader lights (2) Windlass with custom polished stainless anchor roller assembly Vinylester resin barrier coat Molded fiberglass construction using premium polyester resin and bi-axial stitched fabric Solid fiberglass hull bottom with cored hull sides and relieved at all thru-hull fittings Hull side engine exhaust Double stringer bulkhead construction 316 SS through-hull fittings above water line Bronze thru-hull fittings below the water line Heavy-duty black rub rail with stainless steel insert Custom 316 SS 1 1/8” bow rail Anodized aluminum windshield with side vents (2) Windshield wipers- self parking with heavy duty arms (2) 10” SS cleats (6) Anchor locker with SS rope tie eye SS gunwale hawse pipes Additional storage beneath passenger seat
- Electronics & Helm
- RayMarine E120 All-in-one Radar/Plotter/Sounder Simrad Auto Pilot Icom VHF radio Molded fiberglass helm deck with electric ram, cockpit switch and day hatch Two side storage compartments with drink holders Ladder back helm seat Double ladder back companion seat Sliding hatch with lockable bi-fold acrylic lockable cabin door Foot rests at helm and companion seats Insulated cooler tubs beneath bench seat 16”x24” electronics area Digital engine displays with audible warning systems Backlit switch panel Edson stainless steel helm wheel with comfort grip and control knob Hydraulic steering system with tilt wheel 12v receptacle Stereo remote control Tilt-out helm pod for easy access to wiring and electronics Compass with lights High water alarm Clarion XMD1 Stereo, CD, satellite unit Remote windlass control
- AC electrical distribution panel with line voltage, reverse polarity light and main breakers that trip with reverse polarity DC electrical distribution panel with battery voltage Cruisair Air Conditioner/Reverse cycle heat (7,000 BTU) w SMXir controls Circuit breaker protection throughout Vapor-proof battery isolator Heavy duty 12v marine batteries (3) Bonded electrical system with galvanic isolator Battery charger 30 amp shore power system with 50’ cords (2)
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Hydraulic helm deck lift with the touch of a button Smaller hatch allows for a quick engine room check Twin Yanmar 315hp diesels (only 160 hours) Teleflex Ti5500 electronic engine monitors 5 kW Kohler generator Three Rule 12v automatic/manual bilge pumps Auto fire extinguishing system Bonding system with transom zinc plate Double SS hose clamps on thru-hulls Double SS T-clamps on engine exhaust hoses Engine room sound insulation Certified 5052 marine aluminum fuel tank Fuel filters with water separators on main engines Bilge blowers Holding tank with remote gauge and dockside pump out 6 gallon SS water heater fiberglass mufflers Aquamet 22 Propeller shafts Nibral propellers (premium CNC) Bronze rudders Bronze struts Tides dripless shaft seals Recessed Bennett hydraulic trim tabs Engine room lighting
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.