- 81 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This sturdy Norwegian built 113 seat, 6 crew passenger ship has been fully refurbished and is ready for operation. With new seats and carpeting she is fresh and ready for inspection currently in the Caribbean. She has tv sets, three heads, a bar and cafeteria for entertainment and libations. She has seven cubic meters available for dry cargo. Her next dry dock for maintenance is scheduled for 2015.
- Electronics and Helm
- In the bridge you will find: Inmarsat, 2 Radars, GPS, AIS, MF-HF Nexus with selective digital call, Auto Pilot, Internal Communication System
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Her engines are rated at 1107kw at 2100 RPM. Her fuel consumption is approx. 300 litres per hour with both engines. Her reefer chamber has capacity for seven cubic meters at 2 degrees C. There are two diesel generators onboard; 1 x 70 kw and 1 x 42.5 kw. She also features a hydraulic crane, Hidr Crane (1 MT C), to hoist up to one ton and to operate the lateral floodgate for the rammer of loads to the cellars and of the salvage boat. Her side doors provide access to the reefer chamber and dry cargo area.
- Brokers Comments
- This passenger ship is being offered by motivated sellers at a great value.
- Classificatory Society: PMDS Code ISM: Certificate Code PBIP: Certificate SOLAS Compliant
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.