- 26 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4 Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 2003 265 Edgewater Express is in nice condition. She is powered with desirable twin 225hp Yamaha 4-strokes (low hours). Includes new enclosure, electronics and other nice options.
Seller is looking for an offer!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- This boat has a large cockpit designed for fishing or cruising. Nice helm layout with captain’s chair and companion seating on port side. Great visibility from her helm. Cabin has forward V-berth when not in use has a table for dining. Head is spacious with capability of showering. Galley has all the items needed to prepare a meal. Also, there is a private aft sleeping area with a small window.
- V-Berth Table 12 Volt Plug Opening Hatch Lighting Teak and Holly Floor Polar Bear A/C Unit
- Samsung Microwave Princess 1 Burner Stove Norcold Refrigerator Storage Lighting Sink
- Vacu Flush Head Holding Tank Sink Shower Nozzle Mirror Light Opening Port Hole Storage
- Stainless Bow Rail Anchor With Chain Anchor Roller Cleats 10 Rod Holders
- Helm Area
- Captain’s Chair Port Side Companion Lounge Wrap Around Windshield New 4 Sided Enclosure Hardtop With Radio Box Spot Light Cup Holders Stainless Steering Wheel Lenco Trim Tabs Guest Galvanic Isolator Electronic Yamaha Gauges Yamaha Fuel Management Electronics Richie Compass Garmin Fishfinder 240 Blue Standard Horizon GPS Chart 170 C Standard VHF Radio Audiotronics Stereo / 2 Speakers
- Washdown Battery On/Off Switches Transom Door 4 Batteries Shower 6 Under Gunwale Rod Storage Racks Tackle Storage Fish Box Non Skid Deck Cleats 30 Amp Shore Power Hook Up With Cord Livewell Courtesy Lights Fire Extinguisher Storage