- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Wild Honey is now offered for the first time by her original owner. She was custom built at the factory for the Owner and his wife's specific needs which were extensive cruising in the Bahamas where they could spend most of their mooring at anchor and on the hook without going to a marina. The boat has many custom appointments and upgrades. Although this is a 2001 model boat with her original carpet, soft goods and cushions-- you would guess she was only 2 years old. To complement the unbelievable condition of Wild Honey, a few of her custom additions include: Preferred QSM11/635 HP Cummins, extra fuel, Watermaker, Inverter, (6) 8D AGM House battery bank, solar panels, 2 Master staterooms, 4 anchors, 200' 3/8 316 stainless chain, Sat TV, 3 Sunshades, RIB w/ 4 stroke 9.9 HP, and the list goes on. Maintained by her knowledgeable owners with an open check book the Wild Honey is the epitome of any mid size cruiser.
Best of the Best, Wild Honey the Ultimate 43 Riviera must be seen to be appreciated!
- Entering the salon from the from cockpit salon door, you will notice the generous seating and plenty of room for entertaining. Immediately to port is an “L” shaped settee with ottoman and adjacent to port is counter space, ice maker, storage and the electrical panel. Forward and to starboard is an "L" shaped dinette with a high gloss teak table. Forward of the dinette is a custom factory chart flat. The cabinets have been omitted and this area will serve as the entertainment center with television, DVD, VHS and stereo. Forward and down two steps to port is the mid-level galley. The galley has great storage and includes all appliances needed to accommodate and provide the greatest of meals. Continuing forward and down two steps the guest stateroom is located to starboard. The stateroom includes a custom factory installed double berth in lieu of the standard twin berths and access to its own ensuite head. Storage lockers and drawers are plentiful. Forward of the guest stateroom is the guest head. The head includes a separate shower stall and vanity. Continuing forward the owner’s stateroom includes a centerline berth and ensuite head. Storage lockers and drawers are again plentiful. The private head includes toilet, vanity and stand-up shower stall.
- The salon is very open and airy due to the large side windows with custom screens (slide open), aft bulkhead window with custom screens (slides open) and the three forward windows (fixed). All of the large windows give you a panoramic view. Two large, opposing L-shaped leather settees, forward to starboard is the Dinette with table and storage beneath. Opposite to aft and port is the general seating area with leather settee with storage below. There is a shelf below the aft window that has a twin dolphin sculpture that conveys with sale. There is a leather top ottoman with storage inside. This large settee is separated from the galley with the server or bar, if you will. This is mirrored on aft side and has a large pull out pantry on the side. When you enter the salon door from cockpit you will find the breaker panel to starboard with storage area below housing the Sat TV receiver and the Watermaker controls. Also forward in this cabinet is a U-Line ice maker and plenty of drawer storage. Forward and behind the dinette is a large flat top area that was custom built at factory and the entertainment cabinet was omitted to create this large area that accommodates the much larger 42" Sharp Aquos 1080p flat screen mounted with a heavy duty sea brace bracket, surround sound with amplifiers for stereos, TV and cell phone. Separate Clarion stereo with CD changer, Magnavox VHS/DVD. Another compass is located in this area as well as a Hampton Clock and Barometer. Behind the center window, in the overhead, is the standard Riviera warning light panel. Cruisair SMX-II, digital, reverse-cycle heat and AC controls. 6 Overhead recessed LED lights, four overhead, recessed 110 volt lights. The salon interior is of a high gloss teak paneling, pulse textured beige carpet, roman blinds and covered valances and lambrequins.
- Up two steps from the companionwaywith a handrail to port you enter the mid-level L-shaped galley. Amtico flooring in galley, with access hatch to storage under galley floor with lighting. Princess Electric cook top- dual element, exhaust fan, faucet to galley, moulded in sink, and garbage bin omitted to provide additional work surface. Granicoat ® finish (GRP) countertops & sink, lighting, overhead (DC), Sharp Microwave/Convection oven and pantry. Raised server to saloon with lighting (DC) underneath. Nova Kool upright Refrigerator w/ freezer (DC/AC), upright Storage cabinets & drawers, and water tank gauge. GALLEYWARE PACKAGE B (50pc Silverware, 18-10 stainless, 8 plates, bowls, cups and saucers, Club Riviera 32 pc Dinner set, 8x Napkins, 2x kitchen towel, Tumblers - 8xMed & 8xLg, 6xGobiets, 4xChampagne flutes,Platter, Salad Bowls, Salad Server & assorted pots & pans and cooking utensils. Five piece flint chrome vanalium kitchen knife set. The Dinette is to starboard across from the galley. There is a spacious dinette area with L-Shaped seating on a luxurious leatherette upholstered seating. Hi Gloss Teak table with twin pedestals. SMXII AC / Heat controls.
- Mater Stateroom, Forward
- The master stateroom is forward with a comfortable centerline queen berth with storage below the lift up mattress via gas shocks, two drawers underneath, custom spread, sheets, pillows and shams. Port and starboard are 2 storage compartments with locking doors. There is also storage in between. Overhead hatch with screen. Note: the port lights P&S have been omitted. Hanging lockers P&S and a full length mirror on the privacy door. Clarion stereo, fume detector, carpet, overhead lighting and clock. SMX II AC / Heat controls for both staterooms. Satin teak finish on the interior panels here. The master stateroom has an ensuite head, large glass shower stall, with Grohe fixtures, towel racks, fresh water vacuflush toilet with new Bemis self closing seat. A single sink with a Granicoat vanity countertop with storage compartment, double mirrored medicine cabinet and an overhead hatch with screen and overhead lighting. Towel holders and racks.
- Master Stateroom, Amidship
- The second stateroom can be considered a second Master as she has a custom double bed to starboard with ensuite head. Custom spreads, pillows, shams and sheets. There is a built-in night stand with two drawers. The mattress lifts up via gas shocks and has great storage beneath. Hanging locker, overhead hatch with screen, overhead lighting, carpet, satin teak panels. Private entry to the guest head including a large glass stall shower with Grohe fixtures, towel racks, fresh water vacuflush toilet with Bemis self-closing seat. Sink, vanity and cabinetry. A single sink with Granicoat countertop on vanity. Storage below sink and a single mirrored door medicine cabinet. Tankwatch III holding tank monitor. Overhead hatch with screen and overhead lighting.
- Hardtop, FBG Factory 4-Sided enclosure, 3 front panels the center is EZ2CY, outsides are isenglass, and there are 3 side panels P&S EZ2CY except the center side panels are Isenglass and roll up, they have full side screens. The aft section is Strataglass with screens. Aft sun shade with Stamoid canvas (2) Pompanette Helm seats with cushions, footrest and covers Venturi windscreen forward w/ Stainless rails Aft helm position, with storage on port side and storage in back with 3 deep drawers Beverage holders in dash GRP storage lockers Cover hatch to flybridge entrance from ladder Dodger cover on FB aft rail to FB sole (dog proof) L -Shape Lounge seating forward (white vinyl) with storage underneath Lounge seating to port with back rest, Storage below Overhead and courtesy lights Rail portside of console at helm Rails on rear of flybridge including mid rail (2) Rails overhead (3) Perko rod holders on aft FB rail (2) Penn International series reels with custom Chaos rods included with sale Sink with drain board and faucet (hot and cold), molded into flybridge Novacool refrigerator with freezer compartment Fridgibar fiberglass Chest 6 cu ft freezer mounted centerline on FB Centrally located helm station with full VDO instrumentation Start, Stops Trim Tabs Twin Disc Dual level controls w/ synchronizer Destroyer 6 spoke steering wheel Fuel transfer Firebuoy Halon fire override control Danforth 6" custom installed compass ipo 4" from factory Clarion stereo/CD with touch pad and 4 speakers Cummins Engine Data Displays Furuno FRS-1000 10" screen tri-function/ GPS/Plotter, 6 KW Radar open array Bottom sounder Robertson AP 20 Auto Pilot Raymarine Tri Data ST60, Speed, Depth, Trip VHF, Sea 157 VHF, Icom M56, Salon Searchlight ITT Jabsco Searchlight 12V remote Solar panels mounted on top of hardtop 10.5' Apex Lite RIB ( 87lbs) with 9.9 HP 4 Stroke Honda pugraded to 15HP specs Custom davit system, removable with sheve pulley system
- Riviera Swim Platform w/ aluminum swim ladder Transom door (7) Storage compartments under gunwales with doors Aft Lazzarette in deck for access to steering gear, plus fender storage Forward deck Lazzarette has enormous storage area Fresh & Salt Water Wash down System /Fire system override and Dockside water Shore power connection, and TV/Cable hook-up Cockpit controls Tackle center w/3 drawers under controls Clarion touch pad for stereo /w 2 cockpit speakers (3) Pop-up cleats P&S Cleats with fair leads Hand held hot and cold water shower Engine room access (lockable) with grab rails Sink with faucet molded into engine room access door Cool Box port side, refrigerated, top loading Ladder access to flybridge Swing door to salon, aluminum with 2 large windows, w/ Textilene mesh and solid covers Aft bulkhead storage (2) Overhead spreader lights Cockpit courtesy lights Hand rails port &starboard pilasters San Juan sun shade for full cockpit, HD aluminum frame hinged in center, Stamoid canvas
- Mechanical and Engine
- Twin Cummins QSM11 635 HP with approx. 1544 hrs. (11/13) (2)Cruise Air Reverse Cycle Air conditioners Halon Fire Control System Oil X-Change-R Transfer System Riviera Engine Room Sound Insulation Dual Racor Fuel Filters Algae-X system for generator Racor Fuel filter for auxiliary fuel,(248 gal) while transferring to main tank Watermaker, 240 GPD Spectra (2) Twin Disc Engine Controls (Bridge & Cockpit Controls) Fresh Water Cooling Systems Raw Water Sea Strainers w/See through Covers Electro Hydraulic Trim Tabs Engine Room Lights 3-AC & 4-DC Acoustic & thermal insulation Air conditioning: 16,000 BTU (x 2) condenser units Bilge pumps, auto & manual override x 3 Emergency rudder locking pins Engine hatches insulated & removable Engine mounts - anti vibration Engine room access with ladder Engine room flow coated white External & internal seawater strainers for main water intakes - engines, generator & air conditioning All through hull fittings on or below the water line fitted with ball valves (all hoses double clamped) Fiberglass Aqua-Lift exhaust system for engines Fiberglass Aqua-Lift for generator Fire suppression system for engine room, automatic/manual controls Fresh water heater - AC & heat exchange Fresh water system (pressurized) with dual interconnected water tanks, total capacity (164 US gallons) with gauge in galley Fresh water tap & hose set in engine room Fuel lines all swagged with bulkhead fittings Fuel shut-off valves with emergency remote to cockpit Fuel tank gauge at helm Fuel tank, GRP coated in fire retardant flow coat,(585 US gallons)plus auxiliary tank of 247 Gal total 832 gal Holding tank capacity (40 US gallons) Hydraulic hynautic steering Propellers, Nibral five blade, on boat as upgrade Propellers, Nibral four blade, spares, original are now stored Rudders, stainless steel stocks, aluminum bronze blades with zinc anodes Shafts duplex 2" stainless (x2) Struts aluminum bronze Trim tabs, Electro-hydraulic Vacuflush sanitation system with switch in electrical panel for overboard pump out and deck fitting for dockside pump out Twin Buell air horns ipo electric/w compressor mounted under F/B eyebrow
- Electrical System
- 13 KW Onan Generator with muffler, fresh Water-cooled including sound shield, remote stop/start Diagnostic, hour meter with spare parts galore 50 AMP shore power with cord 2.8KW inverter with charger - currently set up at 80amp (6) Solar Panels mounted on top of hardtop 70 Amp 12V Battery charger, additional 24V 25amp charger Alternators - independent start bank and independent house bank Batteries - Independent port & stbd start (total x 2), house (x6) and genset start (x1) Battery banks individually isolated Battery paralleling system for emergency engine starting Bonding system, to all metallic hull fittings under the water line with zinc anode on transom including galvanic isolator Electrical control center with back lighting ACIDC Thermal magnetic circuit breakers, voltmeters, amp meter Engine monitoring including instrumentation, alarms and hour meters Engine room lighting (AC) and (DC) Navigation lights (international standard) Wires coded, numbered & loomed
- Deck and Hull
- West coast Stainless Steel Package for all railing Full bow rail, welded stainless steel (highly polished) Bow pulpit with twin rollers Anchor chain chafe plate fitted to bow sprit Anchor locker with rope/chain divider (offset to port). Access from hatches on deck, 2 compartments with 200' SS 3/16 grade X 3/8 chain and 150' of 3/4" Nylon rode (1) Suncore stainless Steel 45 lb plow Anchor, mounted (2) Anchor- Fortress FX23, (3) Anchor- Danforth HD, (4) Anchor- Grappling hook 3/4" Nylon anchor spring Anchor winch, Muir, Cheetah H-1600 Electric Windlass vertical with overload protection circuit, Foot switch for up only Up & down switches, remote helm, for windlass Cleats - stainless steel 11" (x 6), 12" (x 2), pop up (x 3) Rails port & starboard on flybridge above window for safe passage to forward deck, Stainless steel Rails port & starboard at cockpit pilasters Aluminum rub rail Sea water wash down tap at anchor locker Additional foam injected forward in hull (4) Deck Hatches, Custom at factory, to open forward Foredeck Sun canopy, adds climate control for coolness from sun and covers foredeck while deck hatches are open (see Photo) (3) Forward facing windows from salon/ with cover and roll up center section with Textilene screen type cover Salon windows and aft bulkhead slide open with custom screens and textilene covers for side windows Foam under forward floor for sound deadening Hull side vents for engine room have been customized with louvered dividers (ALA Viking)
- Broker Comments
- The Wild Honey is now offered for the first time by her original owner. She was custom built at the factory for the Owner and his wife's specific needs which were extensive cruising in the Bahamas where they could spend most of their mooring at anchor and on the hook without going to a marina. The boat has many custom appointments and upgrades. Although this is a 2001 model boat with her original carpet, soft goods and cushions-- you would guess she was only 2 years old. To complement the unbelievable condition of Wild Honey, a few of her custom additions include: Preferred QSM11/635 HP Cummins , extra fuel, Watermaker, Inverter, (6) 8D AGM house battery bank, solar panels, 2 Master staterooms, 4 anchors, 2001 3/ stainless chain, Sat TV, 3 Sunshades, RIB w/ 4 stroke 9.9 HP , and the list goes on. Maintained by her knowledgeable owners with an open check book the Wild Honey is the epitome of any mid size cruiser. Best of the Best, Wild Honey the Ultimate 43 Riviera and must be seen to be appreciated!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.