- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
- Mildew resistant vinyl headliner, companionway steps with storage compartments below: Forward 6'4" V-berth with quilted cover and filler cushion, three under berth storage compartments and hullside shelves: Galley is to starboard with Formica countertops, sink with pressure water system, microwave oven, and storage compartments: Electric head with 20 gallon holding tank, full framed door, mirror, vanity with sink and pressure water system.
- Optional Equipment
- GARMIN GPS MAP 740S VHF Radio Raytheon ST-40 Depth Finder: Ritchie compass Anti-fouling black bottom paint Console cover Windlass Refrigerator Stainless steel bow roller Fresh water washdown Two removable cockpit L-seats Electric head Waster macerator with Y-valve Four Lee rod holders Bimini top and eisenglass side curtains Drop curtain Transom curtain
- Standard Equipment
- Tiara custom diamond pattern molded-in nonskid Custom welded aluminum windshield with safety tempered glass, center hinged ventilation section with adjuster, and curved side windows with handrails One aluminum forward deck hatch with adjuster and screen White bi-fold companionway door with lock Fiberglass navigation chart area with handrail, drink holders and storage Tilt-back helm station Foredeck cleat Hullside exhaust 316L S.S. 10" rub rail Four 316L S.S. 10" mooring cleats Recessed trim tabs Molded-in hullside engine ventilation Removable bilge grate Cockpit coaming bolsters Molded-in cockpit steps Helm bench seat forward with built-in entertaining center, including molded-in sink, fresh water, hinged cutting board, and (2) insulated storage compartments Aft facing bench seat starboard Curved companion L-lounge with (2) lockable storage compartments Port and starboard transom storage compartments Reverse curved transom with molded-in centerline cockpit entry transom door Integrated swim platform with built-in, recessed, swim ladder Bronze sea cocks on all underwater thru-hull fittings Self-draining cockpit with scupper drains One piece welded, 316L Stainless Steel bow rail with pulpit Two hawse hole deck plates Flush forward anchor locker with overboard drain Molded-in fiberglass bow pulpit Clarion AM/FM/CD
- Tiara master 12V and 120V panels Battery charger Two bank 12V battery system Dual VDO instrumentation Fresh water cooling of main engines Engine room lights Water cooled shaft logs Twin engine controls FE-241 fire extinguisher system Two windshield wipers Electric engine hatch lift Two automatic bilge pumps 30 Amp shore power inlet Teleflex hydraulic steering system with 17" S.S. wheel High speed bronze axe head rudders and struts S.S. prop shafts Two nibral propellers Engine room insulation Two bilge blowers 30 gallon fresh water tank Cockpit courtesy lights Single horn
- Default Disclaimer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.