- 58 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Donzi Convertible is a one owner, two captain Donzi 58' which is tournament equipped but very lightly used. The original MTU 12V2000 1350 HP motors were replaced with the 1480 HP motors in 2007. At this time the vessel was painted with Awlcraft 2000 and the mask was painted with chameleon blue/green paint. The teak decks and covering boards were also replaced.
In June of 2012 the AC system, refrigeration and engines/generators were serviced. Boo is very stable, dry and a good running boat that was custom built for her knowledgeable owner and supervised by his mechanically inclined captain.
The seller is VERY motivated! Call today to schedule a showing!
- Entering through the teak salon door there is an L shaped sofa to starboard with a granite and maple cocktail table. To port is the dinette with a granite and maple table. A 42" TV on the forward bulkhead with DVD and stereo equipment stored above. Bose speakers surround the salon area. The carpet was replaced in June 2012 and there is a carpet runner from the salon entry down through the companionway.
- The countertops are granite, with a teak deck. New custom refrigerator in June of 2012, custom freezer, trash compactor, GE convection/microwave oven, and Gaggenau cook top. A Kitchenaid Icemaker was replaced in June 2012. Ample storage throughout.
- Master Stateroom
- To starboard, centerline berth with ensuite head. New AC as of June 2012. Large cedar lined closet to starboard. End tables with lamps. (2) storage drawers underneath berth Credenza with storage drawers to port Vanity with mirror and chair Sony TV
- VIP Stateroom
- All the way forward Ensuite head to port Sony TV Centerlined queen berth with (2) drawers underneath (2) lamps Cedar lined closet to starboard Escape hatch over berth
- Guest Stateroom
- Located to port (2) over under bunks Creda full size washer/dryer behind maple doors Day head is forward of stateroom to port with a stall shower
- Full pipewelders tuna tower Rupp 3X outriggers Murray Brothers fighting chair with rocket launcher Two large fish boxes, 1 plumbed for Eskimo Live well, bait freezer, tackle drawers, sink with prep station Teak decks, cover boards and teak steps to the bridge Transom door Transom kill box Electric windlass Double Murray helm chair Teak helm pod Isinglass 3-sided enclosure Ample seating for six
- Electronics and Helm
- Northstar 952 Furuno 72NM radar Simrad pilot Sea 122 VHF Sea 235 VHF Sea hailer 2 VEI 19" monitors 2 VEI 14" monitors
- Engines, Electrical & Mechanical Equipment
- MTU 12V2000 1480 HP (replaced in 2007, 300 hours) Separ fuel filters Alfa Laval fuel polisher in pump room FCI 400 GPD RO in pump room Varner 60 A battery charger Oil change pump Block heaters AC raw water pumps rebuilt in June 2012 Teak grates Two 50 amp Glendenning shore cords Two Kilopak 20 KW generators
- Performance Data
- At 1,950 RPM 35.5 knots burning 88 GPH. At 2,360 RPM, wide open, 43.7 knots burning 132 GPH.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.