- 22 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4 Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Offered by second owner who purchased in 2006. Engines have 200 hours and have just been fully serviced. Also, fiberglass waxed and fresh bottom paint. All factory options, including stainless steel T-top and molded swim platform. Please call the listing broker for more photographs and information.
- Detailed Walkthrough
- Just listed! Excellent turn-key ready, twin hull design – Glacier Bay 2270 Isle Runner. Twin 115hp Yamaha 4-Stroke gasoline engines with about 200 hours. Recently waxed fiberglass and fresh bottom paint. All factory options, including stainless steel T-top and molded swim platform. Ready for fishing or just cruising with your family and friends.
- LOA: 26’ LWL: 22’ Beam: 8’6” Displacement: 5,000lbs
- Sleeping Capacity: 2
- Electronics and Navigation
- Hydraulic steering Tilt helm wheel with power knob Garmin 498 depth sounder & GPS Standard Horizon VHF radio Ritchie compass Yamaha shift and throttle controls Yamaha gauge package Stereo system Horn Spreader lights
- Electrical System
- 30amp shore power 12V batteries (2) Mariner Maintainer battery charger 12V switches with breakers
- Engine Details (including engine hours)
- ENGINES: Twin Yamaha 4-stroke, Outboard Engine HP: 115 Engine Hours: 200 Cruising Speed: 18 knots Max Speed: 25 knots Fuel type: Gasoline Tank Material: Aluminum Fuel total 120gal. (2 x 60gal. ea.) Highlight: Both engines completely serviced in 2013
- Deck Equipment
- Navy Sunbrella SS-framed top by Glacier Bay Isinglass 3-sided enclosure with U-zippers Cushioned helm seat Cushioned companion bench with storage Aluminum-framed wraparound windshield with vent Windshield wiper Below-deck fish boxes (2) Live bait well with window Bait and tackle center Six rocket launchers Saltwater wash down Freshwater cockpit shower Translucent hatch Molded fiberglass swim platform Stainless steel hand rails Stainless steel bow rail SS anchor guide with rollers Anchor chain locker Highlight: Complete hull sides waxed and bottom paint in 2013
- Detailed Broker's Comments
- Offered by second owner who purchased in 2006. Engines have 200 hours and have just been fully serviced. Also, fiberglass waxed and fresh bottom paint. All factory options, including SS-framed Sunbrella top and molded fiberglass swim platform. Please call the listing broker for more photographs and information. Don’t let this good deal get away!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.