- 22 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0L GXI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This freshwater 2003 Larson Cabrio 220 is powered by a 5.0L GXi Volvo Penta engine with a duo-prop outdrive that has only 78 original hours on her. She features the Larson’s patented Duo-Delta Conic hull design which allows her to perform efficiently and maneuver like a runabout. Her one and only owners have taken supreme care of their beloved Cabrio and it shows in every respect.
Features include stainless steel duo-props, full bimini with side and aft curtains, full cockpit cover, stove, sink, Portable AC and comfortable seating for 10 people.
The pristine cuddy cabin features a V-berth that easily sleeps 2 and also includes a never before used porta-potti.
Also included is 2004 Custom Nextrail dual axle aluminum trailer with MAG wheels. This also is in outstanding condition and makes it a perfect match to trail the boat to your favorite lake.
Now is your chance to own the absolute best deal on the cuddy cabin market. Call today with questions or to schedule a personal showing to see for yourself.
- Vessel Description
- Amazing the way one boat has the ability to change the way you see the world. It’s the only boat to offer the versatility of a cuddy cabin design with all of the benefits of the revolutionary Larson patented Duo-Delta Conic hull. Her efficient performance is unmatched within this size boating class. An 8 foot 5 inch beam with full size V-berth, dinette and head compartment welcomes everyone, and a full camper canvas converts the cockpit into additional sleeping space. A convenience package makes for plenty of fun times on the water with family and friends. The Cabrio 220 – compact but oh so big.
- Forward Cabin Features
- Cabin lighting CO detector Convertible V-berth with removable fiberglass table Filler cushions for V-berth Plush marine grade carpeting Storage compartments Under V-berth storage Deck hatch with screen Portable head (never used and still in the box) with privacy curtain
- Hull & Deck Features
- Boarding ladder Bow navigation lights Bow rope locker Deck hatch with screen Integrated swim platform Stainless steel thru-hulls Removable stern light 6 Stainless steel cleats Rope locker access Ski tow hook on stern Integrated drink cup holders and hardware Welded stainless steel rails Top-grade marine gel coat with UV inhibitors Vinylester barrier coat Unitized deck construction, with deck and cabin top and cockpit fabricated as a single unit
- Cockpit Features
- Integrated beverage holders Cockpit table base with fiberglass table Full fiberglass cockpit liner Helm footrest Captain and passenger helm seats with tip-up bolsters Storage compartments U-shaped removable stern seating with filler cushions Curved walk-thru window Walk up molded-in center steps up to forward bow Sink with water faucet Snap in carpet Sunbrella® cockpit cover Built-in alcohol stove with protective covering Courtesy lighting Cockpit drains Walk-thru transom
- Electrical & Helm Features
- Dual battery switch Carry-on Cruisair 4800 BTU portable Air Conditioner 12V receptacle Indirect cockpit lighting Resettable breaker switches at the helm Aquatronics AM/FM/CD with 4 speakers Battery converter 3 Marine master batteries Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF Hour meter Depth gauge Automatic bilge pumps Ritchie compass
- Engine Details
- 2003 5.0L GXi 220hp Volvo Penta with only 78 hours Volvo Penta duo-prop outdrive Stainless steel duo-props Power trim and tilt
- Trailer Features
- 2004 custom Nextrail dual axle aluminum trailer Titan Model 60 Surge-O-Matic Actuator for trailer brakes Aluminum MAG wheels Aluminum I-beam construction Disk brakes Adjustable Bunks
- Broker's Comments
- If you want to enjoy boating beyond a runabout, consider the Cabrio 220 cuddy. Plenty of agility to tow a tuber or a skier and handles very easily at your favorite docking destination. The addition of a swim platform and cockpit galley that includes a stove and sink can turn your day-boating into an occasional overnight getaway. Just think, camping on the water. It doesn’t get any better than that.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- If you would like to be updated on price reductions on this boat or new listings that are similar to this boat, please click here. Your email address is secure and will never be shared. We utilize the easy, safe one-click unsubscribe if you decide to discontinue our emails. GET EMAIL UPDATES